Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 04-21-2006, 09:30 PM   #101
Grandieur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niccolo
Of course god exists or else the devil wouldn't.
or maybe they are one in the same.
Grandieur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 09:53 PM   #102
Icarian Decoding

If there is a god, then he has commited crimes against humanity, including that of Genocide, as agreed upon by the United Nations. If a god is to be that cruel, let him be punished in his own hell, and let him suffer for what he has done.
Icarian Decoding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 09:55 PM   #103
|BlackOps| Master Ch33f

fuck god, fuck satan, and fuck me in the ass.

god and satan are the same thing, people! grandieur has it right... if satan wanted to destroy something, what better way than to make it look like the actions of god, then get the people of the world to commit themselves to that action? therefore, god is satan, and satan is god.

and if you dont agree with me, then you can go to hell along with god (satan).
|BlackOps| Master Ch33f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 10:42 PM   #104
Godslayer Jillian

You're an idiot. We don't care for your pointless ranting.
And Grandieur, this post is more than a year old. Don't resurrect old threads.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 11:03 PM   #105
Icarian Decoding

Godslayer, on that note, I have a question for people who say "Don't Ressurect Old Threads". We're told not to make threads that have already been done, but not to resurrect old threads... Isn't that kind of contradictory?

Now, onto the so called "Ch33f". [By the way. USE LEET SPEAK RIGHT YOU FUCKTARD!]

You are missing a key point in your arguement. If Satan/God was that powerful in the first place, why not cut the bullshit, and rule it tyrannical style? I mean, what would the people do? They would be God.
Old 04-21-2006, 11:07 PM   #106
Godslayer Jillian

When it's a completely old thread, there's no point in resurrecting it.
I mean, I myself resurrected the Corrupted Wishes Game, but this is more than a year old. Yes, Grandieur may have an opinion in this subject, and aparently in a couple more old threads, but it's just not efficient (I forgot the word I was going to use) to write in threads long forgotten

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 04-21-2006, 11:23 PM   #107
Nardol

Does it really matter?

I get the feeling some people wonder if there is a god in order to justify thier actions, that is, if there is a god they'd better behave, and if not, then it's open season for eating dead babies, incest and HBO at Night (Bwahahahahahahahaha, excuse my fascetiousness).

Mostly if this is the case, people 'll come to whatever conclusion suits the direction they'd like to follow. So in the end, as far as this world and what you do with your time on it, you're going to do what you want, and what you feel is OK. As for saviors and morality and the meaning of life, it's really up to you, if you have to ask someone whether or not god exists, or what's right and wrong, it's because you haven't thought enough for yourself.
Nardol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 02:06 AM   #108
Sanctus Dei

Holy fucking christ.. who cares. This conversation is moot, which is why it died. Anyone who actually has to discuss this is an ass. It's not even debatable for fucks sake, either you believe or you don't.

Dammit I didn't want to be pissy tonight... I apologise Nardol and Jillian, seems the fucktards are crawling out of the wood work again and the back of my hand won't reach far enough to produce damage.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 08:46 AM   #109
Grandieur

this conversation is never moot.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:25 AM   #110
Godslayer Jillian

No one gets anywhere with this question.
You believe what you believe, and if you try for people to believe what you believe, we will just end in a fight.
So, yeah, it was good that this thread died.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 04-22-2006, 05:42 PM   #111
Grandieur

stop trying to bury the living
Old 04-22-2006, 06:59 PM   #112
Godslayer Jillian

I'm a goth. Burying people alive is my bread and butter.
And, I'll give this post a chance if someone besides us does post in it.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 04-22-2006, 07:02 PM   #113
Icarian Decoding

The question of "Whether God Exists", isn't a pointless one, IMHO.
Why? Because the quest for God, or the lack thereof, is just as vital as the actual existance of God. Some might say, "If there isn't a god, then there isn't harm in beliving in him". I would respond to them, that if you don't look, if you don't question, and you don't go that much deeper, you're not going to find anything.
Old 04-22-2006, 09:11 PM   #114
Circle V

Everyone needs to find their own God. The only universal truth is that there are no universal truths.
Old 04-22-2006, 09:37 PM   #115
Avarice

If he's real or not, is beyond me. But I find it hard in believing in an entity that damands my time and worship every Sunday, and doesn't bother to even help me in my daily life or even appear to me.

So until he does..

He ain't real to me.
Avarice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 02:57 AM   #116
Sanctus Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarian Decoding
The question of "Whether God Exists", isn't a pointless one, IMHO.
Why? Because the quest for God, or the lack thereof, is just as vital as the actual existance of God. Some might say, "If there isn't a god, then there isn't harm in beliving in him". I would respond to them, that if you don't look, if you don't question, and you don't go that much deeper, you're not going to find anything.

Your statement is incomplete and left little to be desired. Let us know when you manage to sufficiently support any of your opinions..
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 06:08 AM   #117
Draconysius

It really doesn't matter to me; no one will ever know. None can prove god exists, and none can explain the origin of existence. It is a pointless subject in its impossibility of reason.
Draconysius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2023, 09:52 AM   #118
amalkagin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
If he's real or not, is beyond me. But I find it hard in believing in an entity that damands my time and worship every 333 meaning from God Sunday, and doesn't bother to even help me in my daily life or even appear to me.

So until he does..

He ain't real to me.
So very true! I will believe it when I see it..it's funny when you ask people why there are so many suffering and poor people on the planet when there is God, and they can't even give you a normal, logical response...
amalkagin is offline   Reply With Quote