Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 06-28-2008, 09:10 PM   #26
viscus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7734¯7IA3
Really??? So, it’s little wonder that you don’t agree with the death penalty…maybe YOU’RE one of those sick mother fucker pedophil.e.s huh? Is that why YOU disagree with the death penalty??? How can you sympathize with some one who consciously KNOWS they’re doing something WRONG??? Are you saying that pedophilia is an acceptable social phenomenon? WTF??? Are you fucking high??

I say not only is the death penalty necessary, but also a BRUTAL UBER-SADISTIC PUBLIC death penalty is in order! Slay these mofos in front of 100 000+ people and you will see a dramatic drop in these crimes. I do NOT believe that this is a mental illness…these mofos are completely aware of what they are doing and they know damn well that it is fucking WRONG!! Don't fucking kid yourself!!!

**sigh** just another example of corporate lawyers trying to make more money off of infamous lawsuits…and those blasphemous fucking lawyers will have their day in court too…not in the court of “stupid and corrupted man” but in the Court of the Kingdom of the Most High!!! **shakes fist**…vigorously! Burn in hell!! mofos!!
Wow. Thank you for proving my point about the berserk rage people go into when pedophilia is mentioned.

On second thought, maybe YOU'RE a pedophile, and your blithering tirade is you overcompensating in trying to make people think that you aren't one.

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 12:23 AM   #27
7734¯7IA3

Quote:
Originally Posted by viscus
Wow. Thank you for proving my point about the berserk rage people go into when pedophilia is mentioned.

On second thought, maybe YOU'RE a pedophile, and your blithering tirade is you overcompensating in trying to make people think that you aren't one.

Au contraire, mon ami, I think the "freedom" loving "liberalist" shitheads like yourself are the sick and twisted ones. Just out of curiosity, do YOU have any young nices/nephews?

Let me probe a little deeper: If one of YOUR beloved were to fall victim to the sick and twisted perverts out there would YOU still feel that "oh...its not their fault....it;'s just a mental illness"...Pffffft!

LMFAO!!! are YOU fucking kidding me VISCUS???? Please tell me that YOU have a LOT more scruples than this!!!
7734¯7IA3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 12:35 AM   #28
7734¯7IA3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
um...JCC's point was that he respects the ones that don't act on their impulses, that and the fact that there is a huge difference between pedo.philes and child molesters. Pedo.pelia is a psychological disorder that causes the person to be unable to form emotional attachment correctly. As I stated before most cases (99.8%) of sexual assault against children is thanks to heterosexual men, allow me to elaborate on just what is meant by this. These men are sexually attracted to adult women, they have sex and form bonds with adult women, they are not pedo.philes, they are child molesters.

I'm sorry, Solumina, but I have some trouble following your train of thought. So, a heterosexual man is automaticaly a child molester??? I still don't see the difference between a pedop.hile and a child molester...I'm not a child molester..I have a genuine intererst in fully grown women...which makes me a heterosexual...but YOUR definition (of heterosexual men) makes me a pedo..phile???? I do NOT follow your train of thought....

I think you really need to get your facts straight before you make ANY claims as to what constitutes sexual orientation...

And further, what the said sexual orientation equates to...
Old 06-29-2008, 12:40 AM   #29
CptSternn

Quote:
Au contraire, mon ami, I think the "freedom" loving "liberalist" shitheads like yourself are the sick and twisted ones.
First, no personal attacks. You obviously are new, and obviously pretty young and have no concept of how to properly phrase a dignified retort, but that doesn't excuse your language or personal attacks.

Personal attacks, and use of such language is a sure sign that the speaker (or poster in this instance) has no real concept of the topic which is being discussed and shows they have a lack of social eloquence and an even smaller grasp of vocabulary and proper use of nomenclature.

That being said, we are all liberals here. Wearing makeup, listening to Bauhaus, and pretty much the rest of the gothic genre is filled with liberal traits and actions. You don't see many conservatives dress in all black with lipstick and eyeliner now do ye?

So you might want to think about that before you start attacking 'liberals'.

As far as the rest of your statements, they are not worth replying to. Seriously, your rant is that of an ignorant 14 year old who has no clue about how society works and doesn't understand what death is yet.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 01:12 AM   #30
7734¯7IA3

No, I am not new...and I think I'm a LOT older than YOU. (care to tell us how old YOU are? I guarantee I'm 10 + years older than you) I did not attack ppl...I'm simply trying to express my opinion...if it is a crime to express an opinion...(regardless of language) then I think the Gothic community needs to do a lot of growing up. There are a LOT of opinions out there and the gothic community is very disparate when it comes to beliefs...there is NO such
common belief.....

Besides...Who the hell are YOU to tell me not to infer personal attacks when, ppl have inferred attacks against me in the first place? But if YOU still don't like it, why don't YOU have me banned from this board??? I've said waaaay nastier things on this board in my intro (although mostly because liberalists don't, nay, refuse to understand my view points)

and further, I would say that I know many conservatives and hardcore republicans who wear eyeliner, but what the hell does that have to do with anything???
Old 06-29-2008, 01:20 AM   #31
7734¯7IA3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
Personal attacks, and use of such language is a sure sign that the speaker (or poster in this instance) has no real concept of the topic which is being discussed and shows they have a lack of social eloquence and an even smaller grasp of vocabulary and proper use of nomenclature.
Dude you are so far off it's not even funny....Herr Sigmund Freud will only get you so far....Und Herr Sigmund Freud can be used to counter such...shall we say...."mainstream" beliefs...LawlZ,,,You'll have to do better than that....
Old 06-29-2008, 01:23 AM   #32
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
II have some trouble following your train of thought. So, a heterosexual man is automaticaly a child molester???
Just because to you a pedo.phile is automatically a child molester doesn't mean that to Solumina non-pedo.philes are automatically child molesters.
You're the one that made a horrible logical fallacy and now you're making an even more horrible logical fallacy by assuming everyone's logic has the same process than yours.
Virtually all child r@pes are committed by heterosexual men. That is all. There is no reason to accuse Solumina of condemning all heterosexual men as child molesters. But what this means - the factual statistic of child molesters - is that child molesters are not pedo.philes:
Child molesters are violent sick men, not persons with an unfortunate sexual preference (of which most restrain themselves to act upon)

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 01:36 AM   #33
7734¯7IA3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
Just because to you a pedo.phile is automatically a child molester doesn't mean that to Solumina non-pedo.philes are automatically child molesters.
You're the one that made a horrible logical fallacy and now you're making an even more horrible logical fallacy by assuming everyone's logic has the same process than yours.
Virtually all child r@pes are committed by heterosexual men. That is all. There is no reason to accuse Solumina of condemning all heterosexual men as child molesters. But what this means - the factual statistic of child molesters - is that child molesters are not pedo.philes:
Child molesters are violent sick men, not persons with an unfortunate sexual preference (of which most restrain themselves to act upon)
I'm sorry godslayer...

But I really don't know where these statistics and numbers are coming from...I still find it HARD to believe that heterosexual men are responsible for r..aping children when pedophile.s are the ones who are really the problem.

I don't really see a problem in "logic" when some one who is a pedo.phile is accused of whatever sick crimes....but to say that all heterosexual men are the cause seems really wacky to me...That's just totally retarded!
Old 06-29-2008, 01:52 AM   #34
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
to say that all heterosexual men are the cause seems really wacky to me...That's just totally retarded!
You tell us; you're the only one saying this.
No one ever implied anything of the sorts.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 02:04 AM   #35
viscus

Quote:
Au contraire, mon ami, I think the "freedom" loving "liberalist" shitheads like yourself are the sick and twisted ones. Just out of curiosity, do YOU have any young nices/nephews?

Let me probe a little deeper: If one of YOUR beloved were to fall victim to the sick and twisted perverts out there would YOU still feel that "oh...its not their fault....it;'s just a mental illness"...Pffffft!

LMFAO!!! are YOU fucking kidding me VISCUS???? Please tell me that YOU have a LOT more scruples than this!!!
You're the one who started making assumptions about people because of their views on pedophilia, I just turned it around on you.

It's called the ad hominem fallacy, and you might want to avoid it if you want to be taken seriously. As of yet, you've just demonstrated yourself to be a troll who swears a lot and insults people.

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

Old 06-29-2008, 05:51 PM   #36
Solumina

Quote:
But I really don't know where these statistics and numbers are coming from...I still find it HARD to believe that heterosexual men are responsible for r..aping children when pedophile.s are the ones who are really the problem.
As I clearly stated in my post I do not have any problem giving you the source for my statistics, I simply have to do a quick search to find the proper research paper to pull it from, instead of asking me to do this you lashed out, in the future you may want to use a slightly more civilized approach. Now I will go get the info and I shall post it as soon as I do.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 06:19 PM   #37
Solumina

Unfortunately the link that I have is no longer valid. I wish that I still had access to the data basses that we used for research back when I worked with sexual abuse victims but unfortunately I don't work for that organization anymore and they were paid databases. I will try and find another online copy of the article, maybe my university databases have the same article.

To clear up your confusion about the sexual orientation of child molesters let me put it this way: ****, of any sort, is not about sex, it is about power and control. The reason why such a large portion of **** is committed by heterosexual males is because they are the most likely to have feelings of inadequacy stemming from lack of power and control, therefore they are the most likely to try and forcefully gain a feeling of power and control, most frequently praying upon those who are seen as week. In the case of child molesters there is the added element of corrupting the innocence of the child, most frequently stemming from the child molester suffering from sexual abuse earlier in their own life (this being said not all victims of sexual abuse go on to continue the cycle)
-Carbon Leaf
Old 06-30-2008, 08:59 AM   #38
Pye

Again, why are you not able to post actual links in this forum? It makes no sense. D=
Pye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:41 PM   #39
PortraitOfSanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
First, no personal attacks. You obviously are new, and obviously pretty young and have no concept of how to properly phrase a dignified retort, but that doesn't excuse your language or personal attacks.

That being said, we are all liberals here. Wearing makeup, listening to Bauhaus, and pretty much the rest of the gothic genre is filled with liberal traits and actions. You don't see many conservatives dress in all black with lipstick and eyeliner now do ye?

So you might want to think about that before you start attacking 'liberals'.

As far as the rest of your statements, they are not worth replying to. Seriously, your rant is that of an ignorant 14 year old who has no clue about how society works and doesn't understand what death is yet.
Never thought I'd post a Sternn quote and then agree with it
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 07:10 PM   #40
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pye
Again, why are you not able to post actual links in this forum? It makes no sense. D=
You can, you just have to have a certain post count so that trolls can't post inappropriate links.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 07-02-2008, 12:12 AM   #41
CptSternn

Quote:
No, I am not new...and I'm a LOT older than YOU. (care to tell us how old YOU are? I guarantee I'm 10 + years older than you)

I smell a pedo...
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 10:35 AM   #42
Rorschach Twin

What the hell is a "liberalist", anyway? A more offensive way to say "liberal" in the pejorative?
Rorschach Twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:24 PM   #43
viscus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach Twin
What the hell is a "liberalist", anyway? A more offensive way to say "liberal" in the pejorative?
I was wondering the same thing myself. I've heard "liberal" and "libertarian" but never "liberalist."

If one is to go about making up terms, he should probably define them.

-William S. Burroughs

Old 09-10-2008, 04:19 AM   #44
killslowly

If you guys want to hear about the glory of "an eye for an eye", then please read about this beautiful little country I have just lived in for 6 months.

In this wonderful place, they have this thing called Sharia, and over there, they used to cut your hand off for stealing, and have a wall of bricks fall on you if you were caught in an adulterous relationship.

In this wonderful country, they sell and trade little girls in order to settle family feuds, and their's is a culture of revenge and honor.

With this little preface, I guess what I am trying to say is that the death penalty is an old practice that gives justification to the Judeo-Christian practitioners, but it is more or less dismissed by logical thinking and/or educated people.

To that gentleman 7734¯7IA3 I say this. Think before you post. I am new here, but I can tell you that a thought out answer is worth more than an off the cuff reply. I am indeed a conservative (more of a libertarian if I should label myself) who looks like a drag-queen with no fashion sense when wearing "eye liner" and "foundation".

If being a goth is about the fashion, then I guess I do not qualify. But please 7734¯7IA3, stop giving older conservative thinkers a bad rep. We already have a lot to deal with what, our love of guns, freedom and our way of life (LOL).

Cheers,

Uncle Jerry

P.S.: that little country is Afghanistan.
killslowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:05 AM   #45
Deadmanwalking_05

I agree with what was said earlier if the Pedo doesn't act on his impulses and does get help from therapy. He/She is doing the right thing by keeping control.

But the child molesters should be turned over to the family of the victim.

There's my two cents on the subject.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:33 PM   #46
Disaffected Shoelaces

This is actually the closest thing I've ever seen to a rational discussion on paedophilia, a few individuals excluded. Most people shoot you down instantly if you try to suggest that they're anything other than sick animals who should be fed their own bollocks. It's actually quite heartening to see that some people have managed to retain the power of logical thought in an age when many people, put in a room with Hitler and a paedophile, would use their last bullet on the guy who beats off while thinking about children - even if that's ALL he does.
Disaffected Shoelaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:58 PM   #47
Deadmanwalking_05

Now a child molseter and hitler in a room together,one 357.magnum cartridge,one s&w686.

I'd make them both stand face to face and try to line it up where the shot could pass through one and into the other.

Rufusal from either,I'd then shoot Hitler (He was a major asshole),and beat the Child molester to death with above mentioned 686.

But pedofile that hasn't touched a kid and is trying to get help for it,he/she would get a pass,same result as above for good ol' A.H. though.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:59 AM   #48
Disaffected Shoelaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05
Now a child molseter and hitler in a room together,one 357.magnum cartridge,one s&w686.

I'd make them both stand face to face and try to line it up where the shot could pass through one and into the other.

Rufusal from either,I'd then shoot Hitler (He was a major asshole),and beat the Child molester to death with above mentioned 686.

But pedofile that hasn't touched a kid and is trying to get help for it,he/she would get a pass,same result as above for good ol' A.H. though.
But that's exactly what I'm talking about. Yes, child molestation is highly unpleasant, but does it really compare to the systematic torture and genocide of millions? Or should we maybe get some perspective?
Disaffected Shoelaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:06 PM   #49
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disaffected Shoelaces
But that's exactly what I'm talking about. Yes, child molestation is highly unpleasant, but does it really compare to the systematic torture and genocide of millions? Or should we maybe get some perspective?
On a logic level? No. One life is not higher than millions. On an emotional level, children being ***** is worse than killing jews, people have a weak spot for children. The destruction of innocense bugs people.

I would actually shoot the child molester first and then talk with Hitler. I'd like to know a bit more about why he did the things he did. I wouldn't shoot him either, I'd lock the room and make it unable to get out, let him feel the pain he inflicted on others, you know?
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:11 PM   #50
Fatbaby

JCC is correct. Murder in the hands of the law has not stopped people from taking each others lives. It does not hinder people from committing all forms of horror. Women and children are at risk because they cannot defend themselves. More often women are characterized as sexual beings. This is being done at earlier ages than ever before. **** and sexual abuse are not sex; they are acts of violence and control. While everyone views the **** of a child as horendous, fewer people hold the same vies of date ****. There should be more money spent to educate children, to help them develop alternatives to violence and aggression. You can not cure society by killing a few demons.
Fatbaby is offline   Reply With Quote