Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 04-22-2006, 05:59 AM   #1
victoria rain

victoria rain

my name is victoria. and now onto the questions.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) many varried hobbies. i play bass, write (poetry, stories, anything), draw, some odder things (knit, crochet, sew, stuff like that), and spend time outside. with that, we go onto my job; i work in a state park as a part attendent.

2. Where are you from? a small backwoods town in northern north carolina.

3. Who is your favorite author?Nathaniel Hawthrone.

4. What are your favorite films? I don't really have any favorite movies in particular, but anything dark, adventurey.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? anything rock, metal, or really ambient.

6. At your funeral? ambient stuff.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? preferably in a battle between good vs. evil, but for now i'll settle for dying in my sleep or a car wreck.

8. What kind of casket would you want? i'd want to have a design for the outside, but i'm not sure what i'd want on it. i know i want it lined with black satin (the same as my sheets on my bed)

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? black skirts, but mostly pants, and a black or red corset, tank top, shirt, etc.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? the ablility to become absorbed into anything.

11. What's your favorite band? if i had to choose, i'd pick falling into place.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? i'm about to finish my first year of college. two to three more years of community college, then hopefully transfer to UNCG. I am majoring in English.

13. Why did you join? I joined because i wanted to meet people whom i could talk about things i like with. can't really talk about graveyards with some of the people i know.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?female. though i tend to act like a guy sometimes.
victoria rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 08:46 AM   #2
An Eccentric Cellist

Welcome Victoria.
Which bass the one related to the guitar or violin?
An Eccentric Cellist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 09:07 AM   #3
victoria rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Eccentric Cellist
Welcome Victoria.
Which bass the one related to the guitar or violin?
guitar. a friend i knew had one and after watching him and some of the other kids play, i became entranced by the mystical instrument. as far as i know, i'm one of the few girls around here that actually play a guitar-like instrument.
victoria rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 09:47 AM   #4
Blushing Heliophobe

Welcome! You sound pretty cool. I play guitar and bass too... anyways welcome to Gnet.
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 10:41 AM   #5
succubus,queenofvampires

Welcome, Victoria! You seem like an interesting person.

Cartman(South Park): It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a woman's separation; this sort of penetration will
increase the population of the younger generation.
succubus,queenofvampires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 10:19 PM   #6
crimsonjoy

Hi, Victoria. Welcome. ^_^
crimsonjoy is offline   Reply With Quote