Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 07:56 AM   #1
KEITHFAG

What is it like to be liked?

What is it like to be liked?

Hi there my name is Keith and I am a bisexual fag! All my friends hate me and I don’t know why! They all think I am selfish and a back stabber, which is simply not true!!! Ok I may have bitch about them for a behind there back but it is nothing that I would not say to there face! But the big problem is that I really fancy one of my friends but he really hates me and is not gay like me!! What will I do? He is sooo manly and I just love looking at his nice sexy crotch. As you can see this a not a perfect situation. I am a very up set about all of this I think I am depressed! Ok, I am not a Goth but I would love to be one, people laugh at me because I try to be but it is not really going well, can you give me ideas what to do? But that is not sooo bad, as every on in my school thinks I a fag with a 3” cock well I can tell you for a fact that it is 4” NOT 3, back to the question what is it like to be liked and how I get people to like me?

Any comments on how to improve my situation will be appreciated. Thanks, Keithfag.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:59 AM   #2
Blushing Heliophobe

You've been reported and hopefully soon this thread will be closed and you will be banned. I've put you on ignore and hopefully the rest of the site will do the same so your filth will have absolutely no bearing here.
Old 04-26-2006, 08:07 AM   #3
Wise Child

That's IT - I'm getting my tubes tied. Just to be certain that nothing similar will ever pop out of me.

Of course, very possibly it's not just a horrible genetic accident that could happen to anyone. Which would make my future offspring safe. But then you'd have to contemplate the possiblity that it comes from a long line of assholes, meaning there are others... which is just ALL KINDS OF TERRIFYING.

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Old 04-26-2006, 09:02 AM   #4
horrorgirl

This is one of the reasons why I have decided not to have children.

I'm gothtastically delicious!
Old 04-26-2006, 03:39 PM   #5
Paper_Wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEITHFAG
He is sooo manly and I just love looking at his nice sexy crotch.
In my opinion, you are a discusting pervert. You have nothing to brag about and you are not welcome here.

*ignored*
Old 04-26-2006, 03:40 PM   #6
Icarian Decoding

Heh. I might as well have fun with this.

They all think I am selfish and a back stabber, which is simply not true!!!
Then why would they think that?

Ok I may have bitch about them for a behind there back but it is nothing that I would not say to there face!
But have you said it to their face? If you haven't, you're a backstabber.

But the big problem is that I really fancy one of my friends but he really hates me and is not gay like me!!
Then move on.

As you can see this a not a perfect situation. I am a very up set about all of this I think I am depressed!
Then don't think you're depressed. If you have the power to make yourself depressed, you have the power to do the opposite.

Ok, I am not a Goth but I would love to be one, people laugh at me because I try to be but it is not really going well, can you give me ideas what to do?
Be yourself. Don't worry about being Goth. It'll either come naturally to you, or you'll just end up something else, which you'll be infinitely more times happier being.

back to the question what is it like to be liked and how I get people to like me?

http://users.aristotle.net/~diogenes/worthles.htm

http://users.aristotle.net/~diogenes/unhappy.htm

I find those two, to be very uplifting.
Old 04-26-2006, 03:44 PM   #7
Wise Child

Hell, I'd be "up set" if I couldn't even mock those who are beneath me without them coming up with better ones... and genuinely laughing their asses off in the process.

Thanks, kid. Really. It's kinda nice, the way you're bringing people together.

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Closed Thread