Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 04-27-2006, 08:45 AM   #1
Valgraav

This is Valgraav, please leave a message after my victims screams............

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) Rainy days, short walks on the beach, people watching, dancing like a spaz at clubs( Is there any other way?), hanging out with people that i don't hate or dislike(very few), andf waste my life away watching movies and playing video games.

2. Where are you from? I was born and raised in Detroit, MI. Currently residing in Denver, CO.

3. Who is your favorite author?Neil Gaiman rocks my socks.

4. What are your favorite films? Favorite Film- [COLOR=MagentaLeon: The Professional. I prefer movies that don't have the typical hollywood ending and don't use CGI (whatever happened to the use of "real' special effects?). Also, from time to time, I like to endulge myself with movies films that have: a. Many Explosions b. Large Explosions c. Explosions Exploding d. Jean Claude Van Damme( Who needs Chuck Norris?).[/color]

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? Since I will probably get maried at a small chapel in Vegas, some chessy rendition of an old Elvis Presley song.

6. At your funeral? Some inappropiately upbeat synthpop song.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? In a grand battle that will determine the fate of the Earth and all of its inhabitants.

8. What kind of casket would you want? Well, if my body isn't destroyed in the battle mentioned in question #7, then I want to be cryogenically frozens and placed between Walt Disney and Hitlers Chambers.
9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? Something off of my floor. Preferably with no-to-little smells
10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? My toy collection.(God I would be rich if I would have kept those Transformers, Star wars, and G.I. Joe action figures.)

11. What's your favorite band? VnV Nation (They also Rocks my socks. Odd though, because I rarely wear socks. But when I do, they are ROCKED.)

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? I am currently in college. Business Management major right now(seriously considering changing that).

13. Why did you join? Boredom. Love. Temporary/Permanent Insanity.
Because all the uncool kids are doing it.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? The one that can't bleed for four days and not die.
Valgraav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 04:01 PM   #2
Godslayer Jillian

Hehe, by your answer of how do you want to die, and taking consideration that your favorite author is Neil Gaiman, I dare to guess you've read American Gods?

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote