Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-30-2007, 03:51 AM   #1
OMSuperGothzorsFG

Location: 12-533 Alacaster PL. Waianae, Hawaii, USA. Go ahead, send me hate mail =D!
Unbelievably bored

Bored as fuck, sleep retardant, and feelin' a bit intellectually defeated because of my depressing SAT scores. I was so bored that I took an hour drive by myself around this tiny island I've seen nearly a hundred times over. Totally pointless, random meandering throughout oahu for awhile only to find myself back here at this laptop in the midst of a lonley,darkend house. Seriously would never start a damn thread if I wasn't completely bored out of my mind not knowing what else in the world to do.

Starting to regret deleting World of Warcraft and Morrowind from my computer.....
Anyone have some acid? That should liven things up a bit.
OMSuperGothzorsFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 04:48 AM   #2
OMSuperGothzorsFG

Location: 12-533 Alacaster PL. Waianae, Hawaii, USA. Go ahead, send me hate mail =D!
mmm, good question. Whilst I was doing it, I really paused for a second thinking "is this REALLY what I wanna do here...?"

But yeah, I decided it was better for my life if I didn't play anymore games and instead focused my time upon doing more constructive things.....I just hadn't calculated the times I would want to just relax and not THINK about anything. Like tonight, for instance.
OMSuperGothzorsFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 07:43 PM   #3
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Well, wait a month, I'll be there in May. Most of the time I will be in Kona, but yeah, we could make things less boring by establishing a goth scene in Hawaii.

I even have a black and gray Hawaiian flower shirt and black sandals ready, I am still shopping for black shorts though.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote