Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 08-23-2023, 12:30 PM   #1
scithe

I heard there was punch and pie...

Hi all! I gotta say, reading the noob guide for introductions post from 2005 made me a little nostalgic. I can't recall the last time I saw someone use leetspeak unironically.

1. What do you do? Spend way too much time on the internet. I'm never finished. Pretty much every night I have to give my eyes a break or I would continue scrolling.

2. Where are you from? New Jersey. Currently living in the very tolerant and modern facing state of...Florida!

3. Who is your favorite author? That's a really tough question. I really loved Piers Anthony's Incarnations of Immortality series.

4. What are your favorite films? Too many to list. I consume a lot of television and movies. I have guilty pleasures that I can watch over and over again but then there's movies I have loved but have only seen once.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? Tricky by Run DMC (my best man and I did a sort of snowboard riding dance when it played because we used to play SSX Tricky a lot).

6. At your funeral? I actually have a few different ideas but it changes with my mood.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? It hopefully won't happen for another 30,000 years or so. At that point, I might feel ambivalent to most things so I am thinking something really painful so that I can be reminded of what it feels like to be alive moments before my life is snuffed out.

8. What kind of casket would you want? Freeze me and shoot my body into space.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? This changes seasonally. Sometimes it involves wearing 14lbs of plastic necklaces.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? Where there's a lot I miss. The lack of responsibility. The confidence. Believing in Santa and the magic of Christmas morning.

11. What's your favorite band? Another tough question. Depending on genre. If I were to say gothic it might be Within Temptation. But I do appreciate a variety of genres and languages.

12. What kind of education do you have? I survived college and currently have no outstanding loans...woah!

13. Why did you join? I miss message boards. Social media just doesn't do it for me the way forums do.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Male
scithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2023, 01:02 PM   #2
arachne.gomorrhe

omg hiii its nice to meet you <333 im new here too
arachne.gomorrhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 01:16 PM   #3
scithe

Thanks, I don't know why I waited this long to join haha
scithe is offline   Reply With Quote