Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 02-26-2011, 05:55 PM   #76
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by namkcud View Post
Nthng y sy s fnny nd y r rtrdd.
If...I'm....so...Retarded....Why....Can.....I..... Understand......The.....Jumbled.....Crap.....You.. ...Are.....Typing.....Now????
JJ_Spade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 06:09 PM   #77
JJ_Spade

IfYouWantICanTypeThisWayWhatDoYouThinkIsThisBetter ? OrHowAboutThisSmartAss... !!!Lol sizaN gnipyT uoY efiL A teG !!!loL yaD llA oG dluoC I !loL gnipyT yM rO eM nO omE llA oG t'noD
Old 02-26-2011, 06:23 PM   #78
JJ_Spade

Quote:
You can understand because it's not hard to. All I did was take the vowels out. You're still a retard, though.

Let me tell you a story. There was a chick that signed up here ages ago, about three accounts back, and she would type in that really irritating "I am oh so decadent" way. She was told to cut it out and act like she did naturally. So, she did, we all had a nice laugh about how stupid it was and got on with our shit. She lasted way longer than you will on this board.
Is That Supposed To Scare Me? If A Person Wants To Type, Or Speak The Way They Want, Then They Should Be Able Too. I Don't Ask For Anyone To Change Things About Themselves; I Ask For The Same Respect. I Don't Care How Much People Hate My Typing, I Am Me No Matter What. If This Is How I Feel Like Typing Then I Will Type This Way. What, Am I Supposed To Be Afraid Of Keyboard Threats? Lol!
Old 02-26-2011, 06:28 PM   #79
JJ_Spade

Quote:
None of what I posted contained a threat. Where the fuck was the threat? Bitch has delusions.
"She lasted way longer than you will on this board." Sounds Like A Threat To Me Dip Shit. Like I Said *Sigh* More Than Once...Don't Like Me...Block Me. I Really Think You Like This Attention I'm Giving You. Otherwise, You Would Do So.
Old 02-26-2011, 06:49 PM   #80
Versus

I don't think he is starved for attention.

Just saying.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 07:03 PM   #81
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versus View Post
I don't think he is starved for attention.

Just saying.
Whether He Is Or Isn't, If He Really Can't Stand Me Or The Way I Type, He Would Block Me. I Never Complained About How People Talk, Type, Or Whatever It Is They Do On Here Because I Believe To Each Their Own And That They Shouldn't Have To Change To Please Others. All I'm Saying Is That They Should Accept Me As I Would Accept Them. I Don't Care About The Rest. Not Only That But I Really Wasn't Welcomed So Warmly When I First Registered Either.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:11 PM   #82
Murder.Of.Crows

Sorry, i just pulled an ssj, just couldn't help myself. I will now officially never do it again. I didn't want to be, that guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_Spade View Post
Whether He Is Or Isn't, If He Really Can't Stand Me Or The Way I Type, He Would Block Me. I Never Complained About How People Talk, Type, Or Whatever It Is They Do On Here Because I Believe To Each Their Own And That They Shouldn't Have To Change To Please Others. All I'm Saying Is That They Should Accept Me As I Would Accept Them. I Don't Care About The Rest. Not Only That But I Really Wasn't Welcomed So Warmly When I First Registered Either.
Oh, and that is because right when you got here, you were stupid and said dumb things. Hence why you were thought as a troll.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:20 PM   #83
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murder.Of.Crows View Post
Sorry, i just pulled an ssj, just couldn't help myself. I will now officially never do it again. I didn't want to be, that guy.

Oh, and that is because right when you got here, you were stupid and said dumb things. Hence why you were thought as a troll.
Well Those Are Your Opinions, And I Have Mine. Don't Worry, I Know You Pulled A BM, Lol...It Don't Matter. Like I Said Before, And Again, And Again, And Again If You Really Hate Me...Block Me. Btw, You Contradicted Yourself...I Remember You Saying..."I Really Don't Care What You Do On Here." Proves You Wrong, And Me Right. It Don't Matter Who Did It First, Or Even Last...You Are That Guy In My Eyes
Old 02-26-2011, 07:21 PM   #84
Versus

Quote:
You can't come to a community and expect it to change for you, regardless of how wrong it is.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:27 PM   #85
JJ_Spade

Quote:
You can't come to a community and expect it to change for you, regardless of how wrong it is.
I Just Said I Don't Expect Anyone To Change. I Expect To Be Accepted Fairly.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:39 PM   #86
Mr.Doobie

Quote:
Then stop being dumb.
Mr.Doobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 07:42 PM   #87
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Doobie View Post
Then stop being dumb.
Think What You Want..,But I Have A Right To Say What I Feel Or Think Ask Much As Anyone Else. Your Just As Much A Noob As I Am...Please...Quit Trying To Fit In.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:45 PM   #88
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Wrong, again.
Do You Live In America? Lol
Old 02-26-2011, 07:46 PM   #89
Murder.Of.Crows

Yup, arrogance of a teenager.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:51 PM   #90
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murder.Of.Crows View Post
Yup, arrogance of a teenager.
If You Say So Lol
Old 02-26-2011, 08:21 PM   #91
Mr.Doobie

Quote:
Think What You Want..,But I Have A Right To Say What I Feel Or Think Ask Much As Anyone Else. Your Just As Much A Noob As I Am...Please...Quit Trying To Fit In.
I may be a noob, but I Do Not Capital The Words I Type When I Write... I Also Do Not Type Engrish When I Type.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:32 PM   #92
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Doobie View Post
I may be a noob, but I Do Not Capital The Words I Type When I Write... I Also Do Not Type Engrish When I Type.
Uh, Ok?...Not Funny...Psssh Whatever Lol
Old 02-26-2011, 08:51 PM   #93
Versus

Quote:
Really?

Quote:
I Never Complained About How People Talk, Type, Or Whatever It Is They Do On Here Because I Believe To Each Their Own And That They Shouldn't Have To Change To Please Others. All I'm Saying Is That They Should Accept Me As I Would Accept Them.
I guess I just need to work on reading comprehension.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:00 PM   #94
JJ_Spade

[quote=Versus;654842]Really?

I guess I just need to work on reading comprehension.[/QUO

Thank You, I Suppose I Shouldn't Forgive Or Accept Anyone Seeing As How They Are Being. Acceptance Is Not A Change, Or A Life Changing Thing. It's All About Respect, And For The Gothic Culture As Far As I'm Concerned. I Don't Care What Sex Someone Is, Or Their Beliefs, I Wouldn't Judge. In My Belief Whether Anyone Cares Or Not I Feel That I Shouldn't Judge Unless I Am Willing To Be. I Never Said Anything Racist, Anything About People Who Like Others From The Same Sex In A Romantic Manner Or Anything. Just Because I'm A Christian Goth, Doesn't Mean I Am Anal About People Or Their Lifestyle. That Is Where I First Posted, And Got My First "Fuck You" From.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:02 PM   #95
Solumina

Okay JJ, I don't hate you and I don't hate what you have to say, I think some of the things that you have said in the thread are a little childish but it certainly isn't below the rest of the conversation. I do, however, hate the way that you type. I find it extremely unsightly, I think it does a lot to discredit any serious posts that you make, and I think it makes the tone of your posts seem a lot more childish. You may like your text that way but I'm just trying to let you know how it comes across to someone who only knows you by your posts.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:08 PM   #96
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
Okay JJ, I don't hate you and I don't hate what you have to say, I think some of the things that you have said in the thread are a little childish but it certainly isn't below the rest of the conversation. I do, however, hate the way that you type. I find it extremely unsightly, I think it does a lot to discredit any serious posts that you make, and I think it makes the tone of your posts seem a lot more childish. You may like your text that way but I'm just trying to let you know how it comes across to someone who only knows you by your posts.
I Understand What You Are Saying, And Forgive Me If I Say Anything Weird Because I Have Had A Few Beers Now Lol, But It Really Shouldn't Be About That, It Should Be About Who That Person Is. I'm More Interested In The Person And Their Input, Not How They Type. If People Actually Got To Talking To Me, They Would Really See Me As A Different Person. One On One.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:09 PM   #97
Versus

[quote=JJ_Spade;654844]
Quote:
Really?

I guess I just need to work on reading comprehension.[/QUO

Thank You, I Suppose I Shouldn't Forgive Or Accept Anyone Seeing As How They Are Being. Acceptance Is Not A Change, Or A Life Changing Thing. It's All About Respect, And For The Gothic Culture As Far As I'm Concerned. I Don't Care What Sex Someone Is, Or Their Beliefs, I Wouldn't Judge. In My Belief Whether Anyone Cares Or Not I Feel That I Shouldn't Judge Unless I Am Willing To Be. I Never Said Anything Racist, Anything About People Who Like Others From The Same Sex In A Romantic Manner Or Anything. Just Because I'm A Christian Goth, Doesn't Mean I Am Anal About People Or Their Lifestyle. That Is Where I First Posted, And Got My First "Fuck You" From.
I was being sarcastic. I meant the opposite of what I said. Sorry, I thought it was blatantly obvious.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:12 PM   #98
JJ_Spade

[quote=Versus;654847]
Quote:

I was being sarcastic. I meant the opposite of what I said. Sorry, I thought it was blatantly obvious.
Well, I Will Be Honest It's Not But Only Because i Been Drinkin A Bit I'm Sure Lol
Old 02-26-2011, 09:15 PM   #99
Mr.Doobie

[quote=JJ_Spade;654849]
Quote:
Because i Been Drinkin A Bit
No you haven't.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:19 PM   #100
JJ_Spade

[quote=Mr.Doobie;654850]
Quote:

No you haven't.
Uh, Yeah I Been, And Going On My Fifth...Next?