Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 09-29-2009, 03:06 PM   #76
creature6

i didn't enjoy it when i did it.i don't like the smell and the taste.i just wanted to see what it was about.i was disappointed.
i rather powder my noise .that's what a lady like me do.
creature6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:07 PM   #77
creature6

i didn't enjoy it when i did it.i don't like the smell and the taste.i just wanted to see what it was about.i was disappointed.
i rather powder my noise .that's what a lady like me do.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:18 PM   #78
I_Zik

It tasted like fish food to me. Yeah, I ate fish food when I was 9. When I did it, Things around me started slowly looking like everything was made out of injection moulded plastic. Then, suddenly, I was at my ex-girlfriends in her backyeard on the side of a school bus, and the windows, metal and patio stones were almost like wading through a river of ice floating to the top. Someone yelled at me, and I was back at my friends place, and was looking for my murse.(Yeah, I called it that. A man purse for my drug(s) paraphnelia) All IU could say was `I need a book (the murse) to get out of here.` Then I promptly found it and ran out the door and started smoking weed in the street to calm down. Then both of them started giving me a panic attack. Man that was a crazy fucked up 20mins.
I_Zik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:25 PM   #79
creature6

that's funny .it's certainly a good way to spend 20 mins....
Old 09-29-2009, 03:35 PM   #80
I_Zik

It was the freakiest thing I've experienced because most of my hallucinations aren't full reality replacement.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:43 PM   #81
SweetJane

1. Salvia is fucking WeAk (I mean, not in the sense that it's bullshit, but it's not that bad). I don't care how intense it is, it's only a 15 minute trip and I've never had a problem with it.

2. Shrooms are ok... I much prefer LSA or LSD becaue it's esier to know how much of a dose you're getting when you ask person-to-person. LSA (morning glories) are pretty consistant... and you just need to watch how many you use compared to your weight, or they can fuck up your liver something aweful. The only problem I've ever had with acid was being sold mescalin-acid... and that really was a benefit in my opinion. Some people say lsa is "weaker" than lasd, but it mostly depends on your brain chemistry, because lsd has a cascading effect on recepters where lsa has a random fireing effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless Horror View Post
Good call on not doing Meth, it's a healthy decision. Pretty much all of the uppers are amphetamine based, though MDMA is the "safest". The only problem with X is that it's usuall cocktailed with something else.
Yeah, it's hard to tell. I used to have the best fucking X hookup... it was almost pure MDA(not MDMA... chemically an amphetimine and not methamphetimene).... and I did that shit all the time because I didn't always have a place to stay, I worked all the time, it was wintertime (I spent about six months doing that shit far too often), and sometimes I had x and not money for food.The source got busted and I had been clean of it for about a month and a half, and I got some stuff that was different than what I had been doing and it put me in the hospital... it was just like that Prodigy song "Take Me To the Hospital". I fucking looked like an x overdose then, too... I never did it again after that.

3. My advice (as lame as it sounds) would be adderall... the synthetic version is about a million time better, and even has euphoric properties, which usually doesn't happen with add pills, but the come-down is a lot harsher. You're getting ripped off if you get the 5mg. Go for 35mg, about. You can pop it, but I recomend snorting.

4. This post feels good. I can't trip or roll anymore because I'm on seroquel... and I like having my anxiety under control. But I'm going to miss this shit.
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:25 AM   #82
I_Zik

I paid more for the 40X salvia, and I like acid alot better than shrooms. Too many bad mermories associated with shrooms. Acid was always awesome for me, although I usually had to take twice as much as people who did it regularily.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:26 AM   #83
creature6

my favourite one has to be cocaine.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:02 PM   #84
SweetJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by creature6 View Post
my favourite one has to be cocaine.

The funny thing as, after everything I've done, I've never done straight coke (i've had weed purposely laced with coke) because most of my friends are about 5-10 years older than me and some of them used to be coke addicts. It's not that I wouldn't do it, I just don't want to do it around people who had a serious problem with it.

I_Zik, I had that problem with acid when I was on an SSRI, and also when I did more acid than most people I knew... I got to the point where I needed about $30 worth of good acid... but my got-to guy was cool and always cut me extra if they were on paper.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:22 PM   #85
Still Jack

I love speed. Problem is a lot of speed round these parts is shittily cut. I need to buy straight from France to get something that I can enjoy properly.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:39 PM   #86
SweetJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Jack View Post
I love speed. Problem is a lot of speed round these parts is shittily cut. I need to buy straight from France to get something that I can enjoy properly.
What kind? Speed can be anything from meth to ritalin.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:44 PM   #87
I_Zik

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetJane View Post
I_Zik, I had that problem with acid when I was on an SSRI, and also when I did more acid than most people I knew... I got to the point where I needed about $30 worth of good acid... but my got-to guy was cool and always cut me extra if they were on paper.
Awesome-O that your go-to-guy would be that nice. Most of the people I knew who dealt in chems were pretty unusual people that I didn't want to be within 50 feet of with a firehose of tabasco sauce.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:48 PM   #88
Still Jack

Quote:
What kind? Speed can be anything from meth to ritalin.
20mg amphetamine sulphate usually...
The bloke we get it from works in a hospital...
Old 10-01-2009, 12:56 AM   #89
AsylumVoid

I NEARLY! messed up on hallucinogenics once. I accidently took 45mg of 2C-I and ended up wasted for 22 hours, hallucinating more than I have ever done in my whole entire life. It was awesome! I was very lucky that I like insane experiences on hallucinogenics and that I'm pretty laid back, other wise it could've gotten very bad. Not physically, people have taken double what I did and come out the other end but psychologically it was really difficult at times, I kind of liked that though and talking myself down was stupidly easy.

The thing about hallucinogenics, disassociatives and deleriants is the fact that at the higher doses they end up not really being fun. It ends up being some insane journey through your mind and people need to realise this. Some people love insane journeys in their heads and some hate them. Yeah, most of these drugs, especially LSD are stupidly safe, the amounts you have to take to actually die are ludicrous. Their chemistry isn't one that is addictive and if you get addicted to it, then you're just a junkie and if it wasn't that it'd be something else. However, if you are gunna take this stuff, do your research! and be prepared! Don't listen to some guy going "oh you see pixies and elves maaaaaaaaan!" There are loads of resources where you can read what these drugs do, what can happen and what to do if you start having a bad trip. Make informed choices, children!

That's my 2p any way.
AsylumVoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:47 AM   #90
creature6

Quote:
The funny thing as, after everything I've done, I've never done straight coke (i've had weed purposely laced with coke) because most of my friends are about 5-10 years older than me and some of them used to be coke addicts. It's not that I wouldn't do it, I just don't want to do it around people who had a serious problem with it.

i lost a friend who took to much and passed away,i saw some of my friends loosing their mind and for some they went to rehab and turn out to be alright when they came out but a few of them ended up being reduced to vegetables which is fucking upsetting to see when they are close to you.
Still it didn't stop me to do what i do.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:52 AM   #91
SweetJane

I'll probably end up doing it, or something similar, since my options are limited and I just got a free ticket to a rave my friend is djing at in a couple weeks.

*edit* without school or as much work, I didn't realize that it's tomorrow, not in a couple weeks, hahaha.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:56 AM   #92
creature6

the only thing i'm not too into as well is pills.
you got to be careful because depending where you are they sell some pretty fucked up shit .
Old 10-01-2009, 09:59 AM   #93
Despanan

*ahem*

Cocaine is my God, And I am The Human Instrument of it's Will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:01 AM   #94
creature6

i like that one it made me laugh.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:45 AM   #95
Still Jack

Shit son, I forgot how great that was.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:56 PM   #96
I_Zik

That picture made me facepalm laugh. Considering I've done a few drugs, I'm not really sticking to anything that I have to resaerch for. No hard drugs for me.

And AsylumVoid had a point. Some people love insane head journeys. ^_^
Old 10-01-2009, 04:49 PM   #97
Despanan

I've said it before, Snowflame: the Man Powered by Cocaine is win of the highest level.
Quote:
Old 10-01-2009, 05:45 PM   #98
Mir

Desbanana!
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:02 PM   #99
Onyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Jack View Post
If it's that much of an issue make it yourself. Not hard. I assume they haven't cracked down on ephedrine like they have here? Not much equipment needed and, with initial investment for stuff you can reuse later, you could have an OZ of pure shards for a couple hundred US.
Onyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:11 PM   #100
Despanan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir View Post
Desbanana!
Yes? Hello!
Quote: