Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 08-04-2009, 10:02 PM   #76
Reverend

Square Enix is calling it quits with sony last i heard.. that is enough for me to never touch a playstation again.. and i have all 3 systems.. I would choose xbox over the 3 for its online gaming capabilities alone.

Oh yeah, and two words... Project Natal.

Last edited by Reverend; 08-04-2009 at 10:04 PM. Reason: My bad forgot one last thing
Reverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 06:54 PM   #77
Unseelie Sluagh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend View Post
Square Enix is calling it quits with sony last i heard.. that is enough for me to never touch a playstation again.. and i have all 3 systems.. I would choose xbox over the 3 for its online gaming capabilities alone.

Oh yeah, and two words... Project Natal.
I haven't heard anything about Square-Enix calling it quits with Sony at all. In fact, at this time Final Fantasy XIV is exclusive to the PS3 as is Final Fantasy XIII Versus and that other one. Not to mention Star Ocean 4 supposedly being ported to the PS3 with probably additional content.
Unseelie Sluagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 07:51 PM   #78
ShadowxMakerZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Don't Need Eyes View Post
The 360 sucks. Its not HD. The games are DVDs. DVDs are not HD. Thats why they made an HD DVD external add on drive. Also the online is not free! It dosen't even have a web browser!! Microsoft computers didn't put an internet capability!! PS3 kicks 360's ass big time!
Rofl... you're such a fanboy.

Did you buy your console to search the web for XXX or something on the big screen? or did you buy it to play some hardcore videogames?

We all have our reasons. Lol
ShadowxMakerZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:11 AM   #79
Mr E Nigma

http://www.destructoid.com/square-en...t-145944.phtml

FF XIII will be on both consoles. It was xbox exclusive but that ended pretty fast and I'm pretty sure XIV will be on both as well.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:57 PM   #80
Mark Anthony Quested

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Don't Need Eyes View Post
The 360 sucks. Its not HD. The games are DVDs. DVDs are not HD. Thats why they made an HD DVD external add on drive. Also the online is not free! It dosen't even have a web browser!! Microsoft computers didn't put an internet capability!! PS3 kicks 360's ass big time!
Of course PS3 kicks ass, which is why it is being outsold by X-Box 360, Wii, DS, etc!!! Ouch!

If you have the cash, you could always own both consoles? Both consoles have some good games. I personally bought an X-Box 360 Elite for Fable 2...and because it is cheaper than a PS3! The graphics are fine to me; I am not too bothered about HD. Its the excitement of the games that counts the most, not whether or not the graphics are in HD.

(By the way, I used to own a PS2, so I am not anti-Sony.)
Mark Anthony Quested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 02:15 PM   #81
Mr E Nigma

I still have and use my PS2 all the time, I always go back to play Shadow of Colossus again, (Can't wait for Team ICO's new game)

I've got an Elite as well.

Though I will say... not being able to play Fat Princess makes me a sad penguin 'cause that game looks fun as fuck. So for those of you PS3 owners, GET FAT PRINCESS AND enjoy that shit for me.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:36 PM   #82
Mark Anthony Quested

My PS2, The Getaway and GTA Vice City kept me sane during a period of unemployement! Those and listening to James Stannage.
Mark Anthony Quested is offline   Reply With Quote