Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 03-16-2023, 12:14 PM   #1
sanctityofsuffering

hello!

im new here, my name is audrey im a 15 year old goth from florida. i've been hyperfixiated on old goth networking sites from the 2000's like vampirefreaks and madradhair i really wish i was around during that time and this is the only gothic networking site that ive found that hasnt been shut down yet. i think these websites are much more interesting than normal social media im not sure if this site is still active, from what i have seen it looks pretty dead

some other stuff about me:
i've been interested in the goth subculture for almost 2 years now, i guess you could say im a baby bat XD
some of my favorite goth bands are strange boutique, witching hour, depeche mode, switchblade symphony, london after midnight, siouxsie and the banshees, bauhaus, and diva destruction.
i also like other music like prog metal and screamo
anyways i look forward to possibly meeting some people
sanctityofsuffering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 08:54 PM   #2
Iri

Hello Audrey! My name is nile, i'm 14 and I'm basically in the same boat as you. I'm also a babybat but im wayyyy newer to this, like I've only really been interested in goth culture for like some weeks now. I find goth to be very fascinating (especially the fashion) and I'm just excited to dig more into it. Also I'm here because I'm trying to find people that are interested as well, and all the discords are dead :/

The only real goth band I listen to is The Cure but some of my favorite bands are: The Smiths, System of A Down, My Chemical Romance, Nirvana and some others. I'm very open to music recommendations btw! I listen to everything except for country, my favorite genres are Rock, R&B and Hip Hop. So yeah I hope this isn't as awkward and nice meeting you!
Iri is offline   Reply With Quote