Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 06-19-2012, 06:19 AM   #7501
MissCheyenne

I'm sick with a stomach bug. I can't keep any food down at all and feel generally shit. Really fed up of either being ill or injuring myself. I feel like a walking disaster zone

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:36 PM   #7502
Valhalla

^ I hope you feel better soon. I'd rather have a cold for a week than a stomach bug for a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
I don't! I had a cavity on that tooth and I was putting off seeing the dentist til next semester, but in the meantime my wisdom teeth are trying to squeeze in, that side of my face hurt last week because of it. I'm thinking its the cavity plus pressure from other teeth.
I have a cavity in one of my teeth (it looks like two cavities actually), and now I'm scared to death some of my tooth is going to crack off before I make it to the dentist. xD I have a million cavities though, my teeth are apparently weirdly grooved.

I hope it's not too expensive. Also oh shit, wisdom teeth. You're not having a good week when it comes to your teeth.
Valhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:29 PM   #7503
Solumina

After much research I have concluded that all interstate moving companies suck. It is really easy to find awesome moving companies but only for local moves all of the stuff done nationally seems to really suck and be far more complicated that need be.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 05:35 PM   #7504
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
^ I hope you feel better soon. I'd rather have a cold for a week than a stomach bug for a day.

I have a cavity in one of my teeth (it looks like two cavities actually), and now I'm scared to death some of my tooth is going to crack off before I make it to the dentist. xD I have a million cavities though, my teeth are apparently weirdly grooved.

I hope it's not too expensive. Also oh shit, wisdom teeth. You're not having a good week when it comes to your teeth.
My teeth are grooved too from having braces for too long, and i got stains on my teeth that look like cavities, so the dentist just puts the white filling over top but it comes off after a few years, I need to get that redone too. My dentist is out in Placentia and he's super awesome about pricing.

The soonest they can get me in is August 6th, and they concurred that unless I'm in pain I should be fine til then, just keep it meticulously clean. But it really really feels weird to have like half a tooth gone. I'm going to MUNSU tomorrow to check out if I have coverage over the summer even if I'm not taking classes.

And I'm not looking forward to the wisdom teeth extraction at all. Maybe if they pull this tooth it'll have room to come in and not be a pain in the ass.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 05:50 PM   #7505
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
After much research I have concluded that all interstate moving companies suck. It is really easy to find awesome moving companies but only for local moves all of the stuff done nationally seems to really suck and be far more complicated that need be.
I have this anxiety about moving away to do my masters or you know, if things go well with a certain someone and I move to his particular country. How does one move from one country to another? Then I start thinking I should stop asking for appliances for Christmas because I can't take a breadmaker on a plane with me in a year or two from now.
Old 06-20-2012, 04:51 AM   #7506
Minyaliel

Yeah, that's really annoying, isn't it? I might move back home to Germany in a year or two, and I am totally at loss on however I'm going to move all our stuff if I do go. Now my uncle has a license to drive a small truck, but still, if I manage to convince him to drive (fat chance!), where the hell do I get a truck from? I have no idea where all this stuff even comes from, it's quite ridiculous how much the BF and I have amassed in the almost three years we've been living together.
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:49 AM   #7507
Solumina

If you have ample time to prep for the move and are okay with packing yourselves then you should have some good options, I don't know any companies over there but here you can get containers from many different companies dropped off at your home for you to load at your convenience and then they pick them up and either deliver them to your new place or to a storage facility. I wish we had time to do something like that but we ended up having a very tight time table due to some unfortunate miscommunication and confusion.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 06-20-2012, 11:45 AM   #7508
MissCheyenne

My stomach hurts like hell but I have managed to keep some food down today. Hopefully this is going to pass in the next few days as I have shit to get done.

I am your slice of pie
Old 06-20-2012, 12:52 PM   #7509
Noumi

I can't quit pot.

ピラール
Noumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:03 PM   #7510
Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
My teeth are grooved too from having braces for too long, and i got stains on my teeth that look like cavities, so the dentist just puts the white filling over top but it comes off after a few years, I need to get that redone too. My dentist is out in Placentia and he's super awesome about pricing.

The soonest they can get me in is August 6th, and they concurred that unless I'm in pain I should be fine til then, just keep it meticulously clean. But it really really feels weird to have like half a tooth gone. I'm going to MUNSU tomorrow to check out if I have coverage over the summer even if I'm not taking classes.

And I'm not looking forward to the wisdom teeth extraction at all. Maybe if they pull this tooth it'll have room to come in and not be a pain in the ass.
Braces seem to be more trouble than they're worth for a lot of people. It's sad really. There's all this pressure to have the straightest most perfect teeth ever, but for a lot of people I know (even using their retainer) the straightness didn't last.

My orthodontist took my braces off too early I think. I have one tooth that didn't straighten up all the way and is just getting worse, and she kept telling me "No that's just the way it looks with your braces on". My ass. But after she took them all off I didn't want to go through putting them all back on again and just accepted it. But I was pissed. Paying out an asston of money I was hoping for better. Plus my retainer like gooved one of my teeth in (I only realized once I could feel the groove). Retained is adjusted now but that tooth is a little discolored where the groove is.

I feel like they really pressure a lot of people into getting braces who really don't need them. I mean a couple crooked teeth won't hurt you unless you never floss. (Plus now that I'm older I feel terrible that my mom had to pay for them when money was kind of tight as it was.)

The 6th is a long time away. I hope you're insured through the summer, I have no idea about how to judge the cost of dental work. I'd be afraid it would just end up becoming a complete cavity tooth if it went unchecked (like I can talk since half my back teeth have cavities).

My least favorite thing about having my wisdom teeth taken out is that I'll have to take time off work and sit at home healing. I'm going to the dentist next week and he's going to ask me about if I want them out or not/when. I kept telling him to wait because I don't want to have my gums cut into and stitched up.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:13 PM   #7511
Solumina

Packing today did not go as well as I had hoped, I only packed three boxes. I'll have to do better tomorrow but I really, really hate packing.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 06-21-2012, 08:05 AM   #7512
Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
Packing today did not go as well as I had hoped, I only packed three boxes. I'll have to do better tomorrow but I really, really hate packing.
I can't blame you packing is brutal. How long do you have to get everything boxed?
Old 06-21-2012, 09:43 AM   #7513
Saya

Val I hear you, I had braces for three years and my teeth are still crooked, particularly since my wisdom teeth started coming in. But fuck it, I got permanent grooves and stains on my teeth from last time.

I'm nervous about seeing the dentist because I need some teeth stains covered again, I'm probably going to need a crown for the broken tooth (god I hope no root canal), I think there's a cavity or two and my wisdom teeth are in and need to be removed but I'm going to put that off longer unless he says its absolutely dire. Lucky me I'm being told that MUNSU's insurance extends over the summer break.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:53 AM   #7514
MissCheyenne

My vision has deteriorated again. The consultant at the hospital is ordering more emergency tests to try and find out what's going on. I'm basically blind at the sides so I keep walking into things and hurting myself. I'm also not allowed to drive

I am your slice of pie
Old 06-21-2012, 12:16 PM   #7515
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
I can't blame you packing is brutal. How long do you have to get everything boxed?
The movers are scheduled to come on Sunday, with Monday as a backup date, but I did select a full service mover so they will pack what I don't get to but they charge per box so I'm trying to get all of the easy stuff like books, dvds, and clothing packed up to save some time with somewhat minimal effort.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 06-21-2012, 04:23 PM   #7516
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCheyenne View Post
My vision has deteriorated again. The consultant at the hospital is ordering more emergency tests to try and find out what's going on. I'm basically blind at the sides so I keep walking into things and hurting myself. I'm also not allowed to drive
That's so scary D: I'm so sorry!
Old 06-21-2012, 04:42 PM   #7517
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCheyenne View Post
oh hun, take care of yourself sweetie. Super big hugs.

Sol - i love moving. i can pack in my sleep :-D Best of luck. keep your clothes and linen to pack delicate things, and always put a nice wedge in the bottom of the box (such as a double bed sheet and a couple of towels). Label boxes well, and put likes with likes and you'll be right.

**rant** rainy day, cats who want me to stop the rain from failling so they can use the dirt for their kitty business, babybat with a stomach bug, mrBat with sore foot, me with a bung ankle and relying on caffiene to keep going = crankybat with an attitude problem because i'm pouring out all this caring affection to everyone else and not getting my reserves filled... going to have to find a way to fill them this weekend or else i'll be running on empty again.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:38 AM   #7518
CuckooTuli

My cheque and contributors' copy of Bitch still haven't arrived yet. I'm in no rush for the money, which will be pretty negligible after conversion, but I wanna see how it looks and reads and check I don't sound like a rambling idiot..
"Friends are allowed to make mistakes. The enemy is not allowed to make mistakes because his whole existence is a mistake, and we suffer from it. But the women's liberation front and gay liberation front are our friends, they are our potential allies, and we need as many allies as possible.” - Huey Newton
CuckooTuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 06:09 AM   #7519
MissCheyenne

I'm being booked in for another MRI scan, which is pretty shitty as they aren't the most pleasant of things because they are so noisy.

I am your slice of pie
Old 06-22-2012, 01:41 PM   #7520
Solumina

I know you're helping me out (although you're helping fix the problem you created) and all but I have shit to do, you can't just tell me that you will be here at 3:30 and then let me know at 3:25 that you still haven't left and then tell me another 30 minutes later that you are getting into your car. Fuck you, I'm moving in just a couple of days there is stuff that I need to get done, some of it requires leaving my apartment, I can't sit around here waiting on you.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 06-22-2012, 10:05 PM   #7521
Acharis

I can empathise on the teeth Saya. I'm putting off the dentist myself.
Oh no MC, that sucks :-( I hope your vision improves.

I'm really getting fed up with where I live...
My neighbours are petty thieves, and I ignored it until they actually stole off my washing line. (Nothing I can do unless I can feel justified in going to the police. Jeez.)

That means my good Winter blanket is stolen, and I'm stuck with awkwardly drying inside my tiny flat so they can't take my other stuff.
I'm working one part-time job and just had an interview for another, but shit... even then I think a better place is well out of my reach.

Also my ass hurts. (Hurt my tailbone.) Might as well go to the chiropractor and get the entire buggy spinal column fixed.
Acharis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:43 AM   #7522
Haejin

Feelings are annoying sometimes. Why do i have to feel so much?
Haejin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 04:48 AM   #7523
Versus

You guys wouldn't believe the shit I see everyday.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 12:40 AM   #7524
Acharis

What's wrong V-Man?
Acharis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 02:53 AM   #7525
AshleyO

Roommates' cat...

God damn it.

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote