Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 06-15-2006, 11:17 AM   #26
nocturnal assasin

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by roserougesang
Go post this in the 'Rant' thread you whiny twit. Did you really need to make a whole thread for this? Everyone has relationship problems at some time or another. Shoo!
You are a whiny twit! Grow up or get out!
nocturnal assasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 11:20 AM   #27
nocturnal assasin

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circle V
If love sucks, why is your screenname "iloveafi" ?
I know! I like their music, it's okay. However, I don't love them! Love sucks is a stupid title because it totally clashes with your screen name! Who says that about love and then puts it in their screen name! TROLL ALERT!
Old 06-15-2006, 11:30 AM   #28
nocturnal assasin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phayte
As for your self-esteem. You are the only one that can change that. You can't count on people babying you all the time. One day they will give up..
So, do yourself a favor. Grow some balls, and no I don't mean become a guy or turn into a bitch. Just stand up for yourself and don't let anyone get to you.
She's so right! People will tear you up in a heartbeat if you let stuff like that get to you!
As for your self-esteem issues, that's your fault. That's why i'ts called SELF-esteem.
Sure, I'm a newbie, but I can tell you right now that this is not the sight where people will baby you. You have to be tough to be gothic! A wannabe like you is fresh meat in a place like this! Like Phayte said, people will give up! I'd recommend you get off this sight immediately because everyone here can see through your charade!
Old 06-15-2006, 12:57 PM   #29
Niels

wow NA, you have quite the attitude for a newbie. I suggest you shut up and get to know this site before you post things like 'A wannabe like you is fresh meat in a place like this'.

Like you would know...

btw, it's SITE, not SIGHT!
Old 06-15-2006, 07:38 PM   #30
Magpie_Tendencies

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnal assasin
You are a whiny twit! Grow up or get out!
She's not a whiny twit. She's a contributing member of this site.

You, on the other hand, bug me. You've been here one day and already you are pissing me off. Almost all of your 21 posts have been either been flaming another member, full of I-hate-this-I-hate-that or giving ridiculous definitions of "goth".

Neils is right. You've got a lot of attitude for a newbie and don't think for one second that flaming members on your very first day is going to get us to like you. You need to pull your head in and stop spreading the hate. Contributing to the boards will get you a lot further here than telling people how to be goth.
Old 06-16-2006, 04:13 AM   #31
Minyaliel

Alright, this flaming makes me sick. Iloveafi, I don't know you, but I've been in the same situation as you're now, so I know how it feels. If you want to know how to handle this, your only choice is to do exactly what you feel is the right thing to do. In my case, I dumped him, coldly but politely, and cut off all contact. I'm not telling you to do this, though. Just use your common sense and do what feels right to you.
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 04:52 AM   #32
happy_dude

Location: I'm underneath the sink, now what do you think, living under my sink?
Nocturnal Ass - Iloveafi has more posts than you, so cut the shit about how well informed you are about the operation of this site and give Iloveafi a break. Her boyfriend infringed on her rights she has every right to be pissed off.
"Suck it up! Roserougesang was right about the "Rant" thread, but if you ask me, it goes in the "Get a life" thread. F.Y.I., if he really did **** you, why would you broadcast it to an online forum? Duh! You're such a troll!"
You really have to learn to read things for what they are, she said that he tried to she never said she did.
You are an asshat.

(Note: I see the irony)
Old 06-16-2006, 05:31 AM   #33
Morrigan_Dubh

Funniest thread ever!
Old 06-16-2006, 06:14 AM   #34
horrorgirl

All of you supporting the troll that made this thread make me laugh.

I'm gothtastically delicious!
horrorgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 07:26 AM   #35
Lady Victoria Pareesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorgirl
All of you supporting the troll that made this thread make me laugh.
Well, the "troll" of the thread did apologize. And this new one is getting on the nerves.
(Is it the correct way to say it? I have so much trouble with the english idioms...)

"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
Terry Pratchett
Lady Victoria Pareesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 08:18 AM   #36
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
Listen, kiddo, if you stop insulting my friends and begin to post coherent comments, I might forgive you.
You see, I'm the god in this site, so you better be on my good side.
AFI, not gothic; and I really doubt I'll ever consider you a goth; but this site is not exclusive for goths. It used to be a site for intelligent people. How about instead of trying to be gothic, you begin to demonstrate you are smart.
I seldom consider a person as goth unless she/he's Mensa material.
Ummmm ... ego, much?

Jillian, the number of posts you have managed to submit without any kind of editorial screening is not an adequate standard for one's importance here. I've always cringed when long-term members pulled that "I'm a legend here so you better shape up" attitude, and you haven't even been here that long.

A GOD? I think you need to get over yourself.

And by the way, I don't consider you to be suitable "Moderator" material at this point. None of the moderators I've ever respected ever had that kind of self-important attitude.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 08:41 AM   #37
Ben Lahnger

Niels and Magpie ... Thank You!

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 05:02 PM   #38
Godslayer Jillian

Apparently the lack of my posting at this site has made you forgot my over-exaggerated sarcasm, which has been a common attitude with me as far as I know.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote