Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-25-2009, 08:55 AM   #76
Smells Like A Foot

But then she couldn't whine about me.
Smells Like A Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:01 AM   #77
Tam Li Hua

Heh. That's true.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:04 AM   #78
Smells Like A Foot

It's the favourite past time of 85% of the people in the Interweb.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:10 AM   #79
Tam Li Hua

That's unfortunate.

For them.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:12 AM   #80
Smells Like A Foot

I know, right? I'm totally gonna get banned and things.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:19 AM   #81
Tam Li Hua

Let's hope not.

*is tired of folks getting bann0r3x3d.*
Old 03-25-2009, 09:26 AM   #82
Smells Like A Foot

Well, I've been banned four times (Or three? I forget) before, so it wouldn't surprise me. Although, I have been a good boy since I cleverly got around there IP ban (IT WAS SUPER DUPER HARD).
Old 03-25-2009, 11:08 AM   #83
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starmoonshine View Post
You're so quick to find pathetic faults in others and take them down a notch for it so you feel like the bigger alpha female.
Yeah, Jillian, stop trying to be the alpha female!
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:15 AM   #84
Unimatrix 00

hehehehehehe. x
Old 03-25-2009, 11:22 AM   #85
JCC

More importantly, how you can be the bigger alpha female? It rather eliminates the point. Could it be that Starmoonshine not only doesn't understand the distinction between being propositioned and nearly being violently penetrated in a seedy back-alley, but she doesn't even know what words she's using?
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:26 AM   #86
Starmoonshine

You know what fuck this. I thought this place was cool with actual intelligent people but i was wrong. It's just a bunch fucking morons who rather pick on people just because they feel like it. No wonder you guys spend so much time on here. You have nothing better to do. I made a mistake thinking these forums were cool. God how wrong was I! Excuse me for thinking this website cool.
Starmoonshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:28 AM   #87
Tam Li Hua

Starmoonshine: ...do what..? *tried to decipher last statement, blew a fuse due to lack of ability to understand*
Old 03-25-2009, 11:35 AM   #88
JCC

Quote:
You know what fuck this. I thought this place was cool with actual intelligent people but i was wrong. It's just a bunch fucking morons who rather pick on people just because they feel like it. No wonder you guys spend so much time on here. You have nothing better to do. I made a mistake thinking these forums were cool. God how wrong was I! Excuse me for thinking this website cool.
In the version of this post before you edited it, you implied that we were jerking off to your misery as we ridiculed your pathetic display in this thread. I thought that you were completely wrong.

But the ridiculousness of your new post turned that statement into a prophecy, baby, rawr.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:38 AM   #89
Tam Li Hua

Starmoonshine: You're excused. But don't worry; you're not the first to make that mistake.

If it makes you feel any better, things have actually not been that bad around here lately, but that's only due to a mod who got on a power trip and deleted some folks who didn't deserve it rather randomly.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:00 PM   #90
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Hahaha, sounds exactly like Egypt. You can get some great discounts on jewellery just by being young, female and caucasian (especially with blue eyes). After a few days I realised I should just keep my eyes firmly on the ground and walk as fast as I could through crowded areas, just to avoid a thousand offers of dowry camels and free Egyptian kitsch.
My friend went on holiday to Egypt with her parents when she was about 14. Some guy offered her dad the equivalent of £2000 and ten of his best camels ( honestly ) for her . Literally a case of " for christs sake DON'T shake his hand!!!! "
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 12:28 PM   #91
Mr E Nigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian View Post
histrionic
Good word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
Your introduction thread states that your favourite author is Charlaine Harris, you could've used this opportunity to ask him to buy you some actual literature.
JCC, I do believe this after a few other posts I've seen from you would merit using the term, "You're on a roll." Figuratively of course.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:32 PM   #92
Malice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
You're going to carry a knife so that you can stab old lonely pervs who will eventually leave you alone of their own accord?
And on who's recommendation?

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:59 PM   #93
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
No, goddamnit, don't leave yet! JCC's stamina might not be the stuff of legends, but you haven't even nearly drained the immense hard-on with which your sub-bovine intellect has afflicted me. Come back right now, and service me by recounting more totally mundane events as if they were soul-freezing traumas. If you don't, I'll just have to keep fantasizing.

No, Starmoonshine! That you stood next to a skinny Jewish woman in line for the bathroom doesn't mean you were in the Holocaust! Oh, you inferior, inferior girl you.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:40 PM   #94
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
No it's not self contradictory because you don't know my neighborhood. That guy was there because there is a huge bus stop behind the movie theater and i was walking by the movie theater and he just came from the alley that lead to the bus stop. Well at night around 4 or 3 am or whenever early in the morning the streets are deserted. No buses stops no cars. Now i don't walk by myself. I have several guy friends which I trust and we go to the park each others houses to hang out. I don't live in a bad neighborhood. It's not a city, it's only busy because i'm surrounded by three major roads but early in the morning it's silent, empty, nothing. Everything happens during the day or around 9, 10, 11 o'clock at night. I love how people like to make judgments but don't seem to be concerned of what the consequences that could have been. Yeah it's funny now because nothing happened but he wasn't just asking for change for a bus and it was very obvious. People are crazy and non caring and that is what is going to be the downfall of humanity and all of you prove that point well. AND I could have called the cops on him for harassment because he wouldn't leave me alone and harassment can lead to worse things especially if they have other motives at hand besides asking for some fucking change! So please if you have nothing better to do than to pick on me saying dumb shit then go find someone else. Yes I do take the whole **** thing seriously because that's a fate worse than death. It's just another way of killing someone without having to end their physical lives.
R4pe ends a woman's life?
Wow.

How weak must a woman be to have her entire life turned off because of r4pe? No, I'm not saying it's a not a big deal, but if something like that can end your life, you were never living to begin with.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 05:48 PM   #95
Cicero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
R4pe ends a woman's life?
Wow.

How weak must a woman be to have her entire life turned off because of r4pe? No, I'm not saying it's a not a big deal, but if something like that can end your life, you were never living to begin with.
True this.

I've known far too many women who were r@ped - including all the women in my immediate family, though thankfully not myself. Yes, it's horrible, quite bloody awful at the time, but they've all got over it and are now living quite happily. Had they died I doubt this would be so.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:03 PM   #96
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
You know what fuck this. I thought this place was cool with actual intelligent people
That's exactly why you're having so much trouble in here.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:41 PM   #97
CrimsonPythonidae

Jillian, settle down champ, you gotta stop trying to be the Alpha Female around here.

As for the topic: I'd hope to avoid both but I'd rather be r@ped than killed.
CrimsonPythonidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:09 PM   #98
Joker_in_the_Pack

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=359201

OP, get this. The act and sound of extending it usually makes would be attackers back off quick,so you don't actually have to hurt anyone. I got cornered once, whipped mine out. Those guys backed off right fucking quick.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:58 AM   #99
jack_the_knife

True that, Batons are usually a good tool of intimidation. I also recommend brass knuckles, Butterfly, Stiletto, and flick-knives. Or a gun , but it'll get you in a lot more trouble. Broken bottles will work really nicely too.
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:25 AM   #100
Alarica

Quote:
No see he didn't want to buy me anything. He wanted to go to into a an alley wit me so we could "talk" about him buying me something. But wow what the hell made him think I would want to go with him anywhere just because he said he was a veteran?
Maybe he wanted to get your opinion on a rash he has, or gouge your eyes out with a spoon and wear them as earrings. Now we'll never know.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote