Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 08-30-2009, 01:07 AM   #76
skateboard pro

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
When did you decide to take this website seriously? All you've done is perpetuate the idea that you're babbling.
When did I not take this website seriously?
skateboard pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 01:43 AM   #77
Corpsey

Hahahaha first capital letter at the start of a sentence I've seen from you.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 01:59 AM   #78
skateboard pro

Quote:
Hahahaha first capital letter at the start of a sentence I've seen from you.

I must admit that I'm getting really tired of keeping up with this "skater goth" image. D;
Old 08-30-2009, 02:16 AM   #79
Corpsey

True, It doesn't really suit you.

I was assuming that if you knew Skyler in reality he wouldn't hang out with a toss-nob man for a "punk" if such a character existed.

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Old 08-30-2009, 02:27 AM   #80
skateboard pro

Quote:
True, It doesn't really suit you.

I was assuming that if you knew Skyler in reality he wouldn't hang out with a toss-nob man for a "punk" if such a character existed.

Haha, I don't consider myself a skater, punk, goth, or anything. Heh I've never even stood on a skateboard, nor do I want to.

I'm actually a girl despite my "NO WOMEN IN OFFICE!!" rant. I'm not discriminatory.

I was mostly looking to see how many people that I, a "punk poser," could rile up. Quite a few, which is very sad. lots of "YOU'RE NOT PUNK. YOU DON'T KNOW OR UNDERSTAND WHAT PUNK IS," etc etc etc. ^_^
Old 08-30-2009, 02:58 AM   #81
Corpsey

Some people here try to be l33t for Punk. Some get riled easy.

Lawls a woman? I take most "trolls" to be Men these days as I assume most people on the internet to be Men.

It's good to be considered as "open-minded with open options" versus anything else.

By the way, anyone can be Goth if they just like some of the music.

Yeah. That's about it. Most people (myself included) delude themselves to it being something else for a time.

Old 08-30-2009, 03:13 AM   #82
skateboard pro

Quote:
Some people here try to be l33t for Punk. Some get riled easy.

Lawls a woman? I take most "trolls" to be Men these days as I assume most people on the internet to be Men.

It's good to be considered as "open-minded with open options" versus anything else.

By the way, anyone can be Goth if they just like some of the music.

Yeah. That's about it. Most people (myself included) delude themselves to it being something else for a time.
A lot of people on this forum seem to harbor lots of hatred towards others here... in the "whining" board there's even a topic called "the people I hate," wtf? XD

Nah I'm not a guy... and now that I have a strict curfew I need to find something to keep me occupied at night. So why not browse/semi-troll gothic.net? I especially like the "Spooky News" section.. it kept me interested for hours, heh

I've never heard any goth music... I listen to a wide variety of music but I'm pretty sure that none of it is considered gothic.
Old 08-30-2009, 03:27 AM   #83
Corpsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skateboard Pro
A lot of people on this forum seem to harbor lots of hatred towards others here... in the "whining" board there's even a topic called "the people I hate," wtf? XD

Nah I'm not a guy... and now that I have a strict curfew I need to find something to keep me occupied at night. So why not browse/semi-troll gothic.net? I especially like the "Spooky News" section.. it kept me interested for hours, heh

I've never heard any goth music... I listen to a wide variety of music but I'm pretty sure that none of it is considered gothic.
As do I, thoroughly enjoying Jazz these days. I also recently started listening a Japanese Hip-hop DJ called Nujabes which is fantastic.

However, if you do need some good "Goth" classics I can reccomend a couple that may catch on.

People tend to jump to conclusions too fast on the Spooky News thread.

The whinning section is mostly pointless, all for a couple. That's why the posts made in that section don't count to your total post count.

If you need something to entertain you into the hours, then this can be the right place. Hell, you should have seen the Helpmann episode we had about a year ago. Or the "Muslim" attack a week ago. Infact, the thread for that shouldn't be too far away in General...

Old 08-30-2009, 03:36 AM   #84
skateboard pro

Quote:
As do I, thoroughly enjoying Jazz these days. I also recently started listening a Japanese Hip-hop DJ called Nujabes which is fantastic.

However, if you do need some good "Goth" classics I can reccomend a couple that may catch on.

People tend to jump to conclusions too fast on the Spooky News thread.

The whinning section is mostly pointless, all for a couple. That's why the posts made in that section don't count to your total post count.

If you need something to entertain you into the hours, then this can be the right place. Hell, you should have seen the Helpmann episode we had about a year ago. Or the "Muslim" attack a week ago. Infact, the thread for that shouldn't be too far away in General...
I really like... Neutral Milk Hotel, Animal Collective, MGMT, etc etc etc

Ohh no, I haven't trolled in Spooky News at all... it's just that some of the articles fascinate me.

Yeah, I find the whining section ridiculous. -_-

Muslim attack? Does this site get trolled a lot?
Old 08-30-2009, 03:38 AM   #85
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by skateboard pro View Post
Haha, I don't consider myself a skater, punk, goth, or anything. Heh I've never even stood on a skateboard, nor do I want to.

I'm actually a girl despite my "NO WOMEN IN OFFICE!!" rant. I'm not discriminatory.

I was mostly looking to see how many people that I, a "punk poser," could rile up. Quite a few, which is very sad. lots of "YOU'RE NOT PUNK. YOU DON'T KNOW OR UNDERSTAND WHAT PUNK IS," etc etc etc. ^_^
You were fun to play with, and I mean/'t that in all seriousness, though now that the charade is over maybe it would be better to shed this ugly husk of an account and make yourself a proper account. To be quite honest that username is an eyesore. If you would like I will dig up some threads on goth music, though dont ask me about punk, that isn't my specialty. Though I had a feeling somthing was odd about your particular comment when you called Corpsy ugly. Cookie?

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 03:46 AM   #86
skateboard pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus View Post
You were fun to play with, and I mean/'t that in all seriousness, though now that the charade is over maybe it would be better to shed this ugly husk of an account and make yourself a proper account. To be quite honest that username is an eyesore. If you would like I will dig up some threads on goth music, though dont ask me about punk, that isn't my specialty. Though I had a feeling somthing was odd about your particular comment when you called Corpsy ugly. Cookie?

I don't understand how I was fun to play with, rofl, I wasn't genuinely hurt or affected by anything anyone here told me. after all i was typing like dis on purpose and shit. Maybe you mean play in a different way than what I'm thinking... but I'm imagining a cat batting a poor mouse around. :c

HAHA yes the username. Is it possible to request a change from the admin? Because I made this account using my main email address and making a new email account would be a hassle...

I called somebody ugly? rofl, I don't remember half of what I wrote... most of it was nonsensical and really stupid/immature.

I basically typed as though I were a badass middle schooler. If those exist. Dx
Old 08-30-2009, 03:48 AM   #87
Corpsey

On occasion it seems to have a plague of them and then they all vanish and people complain about how nobody is posting any longer.

Neutral Milk Hotel's "Two-headed Boy" reminds me too much of Bob Dylan.

And if you like Animal Collective try this out for size...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-duPPLhqe0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T91wT4NyVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus
Though I had a feeling somthing was odd about your particular comment when you called Corpsy ugly. Cookie?
That was what set my Corpsey senses tingling as well. When she mentioned Skyler it just solidified it.

Old 08-30-2009, 03:55 AM   #88
skateboard pro

Quote:
On occasion it seems to have a plague of them and then they all vanish and people complain about how nobody is posting any longer.

Neutral Milk Hotel's "Two-headed Boy" reminds me too much of Bob Dylan.

And if you like Animal Collective try this out for size...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-duPPLhqe0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T91wT4NyVE

That was what set my Corpsey senses tingling as well. When she mentioned Skyler it just solidified it.
Listening to the first song now. I like it.

When did I call you ugly? I apologize.
Old 08-30-2009, 03:56 AM   #89
JCC

Neutral Milk Hotel reminds you of Bob Dylan? What? They're completely different.

Anyway, your music taste is deceptively good given the admittedly half-hearted trolling session.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 03:59 AM   #90
skateboard pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
Neutral Milk Hotel reminds you of Bob Dylan? What? They're completely different.

Anyway, your music taste is deceptively good given the admittedly half-hearted trolling session.
I have one friend who's kind of forced his music upon me, but it's grown on me...

I also like The Shins, Portugal. The Man, Passion Pit, Oasis, etc etc.
Is anyone here on Waffles??

Ohh, Corpsey, I found the thread in which I called you ugly. That was just me using an immature middle school-esque comeback, nothing personal.
Old 08-30-2009, 03:59 AM   #91
Corpsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
Quite so, I said that a specific song reminded me of Bob Dylan slightly when I first listened to it.

Quote:
Ohh, Corpsey, I found the thread in which I called you ugly. That was just me using an immature middle school-esque comeback, nothing personal.
No worries, like I said It just sent off my senses tingling that you were half-assed trolling. You were using the bait and wait technique to see if I was gonna rage at you until you would calmly response with manners and proper writing etiquite. So I didn't care and moved on from it. =P

Old 08-30-2009, 04:07 AM   #92
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by skateboard pro View Post
I don't understand how I was fun to play with, rofl, I wasn't genuinely hurt or affected by anything anyone here told me. after all i was typing like dis on purpose and shit. Maybe you mean play in a different way than what I'm thinking... but I'm imagining a cat batting a poor mouse around. :c
Hmm one way I just thought of thinking of it was like how Spock enjoyed defeating others with logic, he might not of said directly that he enjoyed it, but you could tell, and Kirk knew that he did. Also you still havent answered if you want a cookie or not.

I must admit though I did rather like the idea of having a hand skeleton for a decoration, think of all the places you could decorate it with. I'm imagining having the skeletal hand grasping somthing round, like a lever or a fruit, or somthing of that sort of shape.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 04:08 AM   #93
skateboard pro

Quote:
No worries, like I said It just sent off my senses tingling that you were half-assed trolling. You were using the bait and wait technique to see if I was gonna rage at you until you would calmly response with manners and proper writing etiquite. So I didn't care and moved on from it. =P
I once trolled a forum for about two years. I've lost my touch, though.

And you're exactly right... I continued to act stupid with the people who took lots of time explaining how stupid I was. And those who seemed intelligent/funny I responded normally with.

Not to boast or anything, but I thought my norse/morse/binary code mixup was pretty hilarious.
Old 08-30-2009, 04:11 AM   #94
skateboard pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus View Post
Hmm one way I just thought of thinking of it was like how Spock enjoyed defeating others with logic, he might not of said directly that he enjoyed it, but you could tell, and Kirk knew that he did.

I knew that I was being stupid, though.

When creating my "music" topic, I chose to gush about the most irritating bands I could think of.
Old 08-30-2009, 04:22 AM   #95
Corpsey

Quote:
Not to boast or anything, but I thought my norse/morse/binary code mixup was pretty hilarious.
It was pretty epic. It made me want to do a binary solo.

000001111000101010111101011111111!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, how did you find Roisin Murphy? Whenever I hear it I think of clowns trying to walk around the moon or some other kind of spacey scenery.

Old 08-30-2009, 05:00 AM   #96
skateboard pro

Quote:
It was pretty epic. It made me want to do a binary solo.

000001111000101010111101011111111!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, how did you find Roisin Murphy? Whenever I hear it I think of clowns trying to walk around the moon or some other kind of spacey scenery.
is dis norse code say yes or no: 0110111011000001

I like it! And I get what you mean about the clowns/spacey feel, ha.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:02 AM   #97
Despanan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple_Juice View Post
cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt.

I only said that to disprove the theory that it is against the rules to say it.
Deadwood beat you to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 06:23 AM   #98
Despanan

Quote:
When did you decide to take this website seriously? All you've done is perpetuate the idea that you're babbling.
Gothic.net is serious Business!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 06:05 AM   #99
zerademark

Quote:
I hereby claim this thread for the norse god, Balder
Quote:
Quote:
what is norse? like norse code???
I assume you mean Morse code.

Quote:
llke you know... 001100110
I believe that is binary code.
Now this is the stuff that needs to be sigged.
3 It is not "You and me", instead it is "Me and you". At the same time "M" is capitalized.
zerademark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:41 AM   #100
Corpsey

Awwww darn. Once the fun started she vanished.

*pout*