Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 05:27 PM   #3526
Momerath

What problem is going to solve itself if you die?
Old 02-23-2007, 05:34 PM   #3527
Amledo

Location: Cruddy little town in the heart of midwestern farm country
No problem will be solved, I'm just not being rational right now, and I don't know how to be rational about something like this. I realize that things can be crappy, but honestly, I don't know what to do in this situation. Normally I have an answer for just about any of my friends realtionship problems. I can't help myself and I just want to lie around and cry for a very long time because I cannot think of a single thing to do. I don't honestly want to die, just psychologically for a little while, so the pain will stop.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:36 PM   #3528
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amledo
I am going to kill myself. Plain and simple, I can't talke this any more. Tell me what to do, please, anyone, help me. My best friend slept with the guy that she was trying to set me up with, as in the guy that I am with now, the guy I sort of lost my virginity to. I think my world is collapsing, goddess, I don't know what to do and I can't keep pretending that I don't know and that I am cool with it. I can't do this. I am so lost because I love him, I really do and he didn't know me at the time, so I don't blame him, but how do I trust my friend ever agian. I need help, or I need an easy way to die.

Whoa, hold on a dang ding-dong minute there!

Do not deprive all of the future guys who are actually good, and would really love you, by ending it! I am serious. This time next year, you will be head over heels in love with another guy who will be great and treat you well, I just know it!

OK, so your "friend" betrayed you, but you will have other friends, the future is full of friends! Message me at myspace dot com /middleagedgoth and we can talk.

hp

Old 02-23-2007, 05:45 PM   #3529
Momerath

First of all, maybe you should not pretend like you don't know what is going on. If you are tormenting inside then I think the best way to figure things out is to actually question the situation and talk to the boy and your friend about all this.

Also, consider how both the boy and friend treat you, and how much you are able to hold yourself up in a situation like this. Only you can control you, it is impossible to control another.

Many people have different loves and sexual expieriences, but I think you're heart broken because your friend didn't tell you, and your boy didn't tell you. You might want to seriously consider getting everything out in the open, and maybe see how honest each of them really are, and decide if you want to be with people that are not being honest. You must be honest to them and yourself first, though.

But it all really depends on the situations. I don't want you to break down, though. It's up to you to stay stronger on the inside.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:52 PM   #3530
Amledo

Thing is that the boy told me, he came out and told me. The firiend has been lying to me to 'protect' me. I'm madly in love with this guy, and I'm not going to let go of that because of something that he did when he didn't know me. But my friend, she's pretending to have one of her huge psychological breakdowns right now, where she uses some phantom pain to justify smoking pot, ignoring me and so on. If I try to talk to her right now, she will bring up the whole her committing suicide thing. I hate it because she was supposed to be my best friend. I'm glad that you are trying to help me, and no, I don't want to break down, I only needed that once in my life.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:06 PM   #3531
Momerath

Talk to her, then. And maybe she will refuse to even see the big picture, but then you would have to see her for who she actually is. Maybe... stop falling into a sort of trap she has made?

I don't know really what to do too well, but I have had a friend or two who had abusive manipulative personalities. They seemed to wound me, lie and hold grudges, and all I wanted was their love and friendship, but they all were too egocentric. I now have excepted that is who they are, and I have forgave them for anything mean they have done to me, but I have not... forgotten?

I just mean, be kind to your friend, and seek the truth and forgiveness both ways.... But don't wipe anything from your mind of who your friend is, or what she has done.

THIS IS NOT grudge holding, though. It's all forgiveness based. It's all about putting everything out in the open so it can be acknowledged, not hiden.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:08 PM   #3532
HumanePain

(Whew!) Well, I'm glad to hear that you are in control, even though devastated.
Best of luck to you.

Old 02-23-2007, 06:16 PM   #3533
Amledo

Heh, more like violently disturbed. I have forgiven her for truly heinous things before, and I'm sure that this will be another one of them. But I am never going to forget it, and he's never going to let her live it down, because she told him that she had told me about the situation and that we were cool. So she was lying to both of us. I guess that I'm going to try to be normal, maybe just get lost for several hours in writing, I feel really bipolar right now. The slightest things are driving me mad and I don't trust myself not to scream. But honestly, apart from wanting to rend her flesh, I think that I will be fine. Or not, but I cried on the phone with my boyfriend for like an hour and he just kept telling me how sorry he was. But really, I can only blame her. I guess that I'm just going to be drifting and confused for the next few days or weeks, so I am saying sorry in advance for anything I say that seems overly hostile. Sometimes I can't control myself...But thank you, I needed people to help, I'm glad that coming here seems to work.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:37 PM   #3534
ArtificialOne

Oh your god!!
This threads been rockin lately. I just want to whine about my laziness. I just wish I wasn't lazy.

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial
Old 02-24-2007, 05:36 AM   #3535
bleedingheart344

People are pathetic, no longer do people have intellectual talks when they have a problem with someone, they just go straight to violence. A student my mother worked with at her school was shot at a party, he had so many problems in school and my mom tried her best to help him, and he was shot. Those people better be pretty damn happy with themselves. We just kill what we hate rather than hear them/it out. We just go in with a preconceived notion and assume the person is bad. People are so stupid today I cannot even begin to describe what shite our country is now.
Old 02-24-2007, 08:20 AM   #3536
MollyMac

Violence is the easiest solution, a sign of a lower life form, unevolved. It is harder to take the time to understand, agree to disagee or even ignore. Because of that simple truth, there will never be peace as long as the "easy way out" is accepted into the culture as the way it is.

People are very much pathetic. Not that I am different, mind you, I just realized I had a problem with violence and sought help.

I wish you many dull days free of the more pathetic habits of the vermin.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:39 AM   #3537
LaKeesha

Oh stop it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amledo
I am going to kill myself. Plain and simple, I can't talke this any more. Tell me what to do, please, anyone, help me. My best friend slept with the guy that she was trying to set me up with, as in the guy that I am with now, the guy I sort of lost my virginity to. I think my world is collapsing, goddess, I don't know what to do and I can't keep pretending that I don't know and that I am cool with it. I can't do this. I am so lost because I love him, I really do and he didn't know me at the time, so I don't blame him, but how do I trust my friend ever agian. I need help, or I need an easy way to die.

We have ALL felt this way at some point.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS.
Old 02-25-2007, 11:01 AM   #3538
Momerath

I had a friend and me and him got along really well. Then he moved away to a different state and I thought that I'd never see him again.

BUT he ended up moving back at around Christmas time, TO STAY this time. The problem is, is that before he was against any kind of self destruction, including any kind of drugs or alcohol. He came back, though, and over the time he was away he started getting into drinking and partying.

Now, even though me and him still talk sometimes, I seem like a last resort kind of friend for him. He never responds to me if I message him, and he stood me up on a day we were going to hang out and we haven't since. He goes to parties all the time now, and I feel bad because I don't fit in with those kind of kids because I don't drink. And he wants to hang out with his new friends.

I have more sad problems. My new best friend since September is 23 years old, and he has never gotten drunk or even drank any alcohol. BUT he still will go to a party just because he is curious and wants to make friends. My friend can be very naive for his age, too. He also supplies to Minors sometimes, mostly cigarettes, but I have never seen him supply alcohol since I was his friend.

Last night I was at a local concert and My best friend and my drinking friend were both there, and my 23 year old best friend bought alcohol for my drinking friend and his new girlfriend's party!!!! And I was kind of mad, but I got better. I wanted to go home really bad and it was taking them forever to get back. They took forever because there was this million foot blizzard outside, but when they got back I went to go talk to my best friend, and he was all happy saying that he was invited to the stupid party. I felt bad because he said he was going to sleep over at my house that night. And I asked if I could go to,(even though I didn't even want to) and he said that my drinking friend said, "Well she can, but it's not really her kind of thing." And I just feel left out anyways, like I don't fit into his new little group of friends.

And now my best friend slept over at the drinking party, and I wanted to talk to him last night about a lot of things. And I wanted to go sledding this morning with him, but he just went to work and didn't stop by my house first.

And I am dissapointed in him. He told me over a internet message that my drinking friend didn't even get wasted, only a little buzzed. THAT MAKES ME SO MAD! My mom always used to make up excuses like that whenever she was drunk! She used to always say, "I only had one bear." But she still was stupid as shit, and I don't care if it was only a little buzz, my mom is still so disgusting, maybe even more than if she was just totaly passed out. My best friend doesn't know this, he doesn't know how this personally hurts my feelings.

I just want to see him.

I wanted to talk to him last night because my sister's boyfriend is emotionaly abusing her, and all her friends know and I know but my sister is just being so stupid.

My sister's boyfriend used to be my best friend, and he really liked me and I liked him. Now he is getting into pot and other hallucinagin drugs. He's isolated himself from all his old friend, too.

What is up with all this things? Drugs and alcohol are the worst in that they sepparate you from all the rest of your friends that refuse to partake in the self destruction.

I hate it.
Old 02-25-2007, 11:21 AM   #3539
Mir

I fucking hate it when people blame drugs for all their problems. Some poeple are just fucked up, learn to deal with that.
Old 02-25-2007, 11:42 AM   #3540
HumanePain

Drugs and alcohol do damage relationships, it is a fact. They cause lies and even end lives prematurely.

Momerath: I hope you find new best friends. I wish there was something I could do to help you, but Mir is right: people are what they are, and we can't change them, they have to want to change themselves.

Old 02-25-2007, 11:43 AM   #3541
Momerath

I want to stay friends with my drinking friend and my pot smoking friend. I do not judge my friends for their choices, because I know it is their bodies and they control themselves. I only feel heartbroken when they start to ignore me and not want to hang out with me or even be my friend, because they are too busy with the drugs and alcohol.

I'll except them still. Why don't they want to be my friend? I hate losing friends, so much. I always forgive everyone and I just don't want them to think that I wouldn't except them.

I love them all. But I'll have to stop chasing after them now. I'm not going to try to be friends with people who don't even want to talk to me.
Old 02-25-2007, 11:48 AM   #3542
Mir

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
Drugs and alcohol do...

I'd like to correct you here. Alcohol is a drug.

It is the number two killer drug (close behind cigarettes) and the cause for broken relationships, beaten housewives/children, DUI accidents and the list is endless.

And now I'm blaming drugs.
Old 02-25-2007, 11:49 AM   #3543
Momerath

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
Drugs and alcohol do damage relationships, it is a fact. They cause lies and even end lives prematurely.

Momerath: I hope you find new best friends. I wish there was something I could do to help you, but Mir is right: people are what they are, and we can't change them, they have to want to change themselves.
It's just two of my friends.

My best friend has never done anything to harm his body or harm a friendship. I really need to talk to him about this.

The only person you can control is yourself. I've been telling myself this ever since I met my best friend. It's his philosophy, or one of his many.

I do not like lies. They confuse me so much. I'm so gullible for lies and manipulation, because I trust everyone. I am a very truthful person, and I guess I just reflect myself in everyone else, assuming they are telling the truth.

I don't know what to do. I do not want to become a lier just to understand one. I need to figure them out.

I don't want to become paranoid and think that everyone is lieing. That would not be fun or good at all. I'd hermit myself.
Old 02-25-2007, 02:10 PM   #3544
LaKeesha

blunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momerath
It's just two of my friends.

My best friend has never done anything to harm his body or harm a friendship. I really need to talk to him about this.

The only person you can control is yourself. I've been telling myself this ever since I met my best friend. It's his philosophy, or one of his many.

I do not like lies. They confuse me so much. I'm so gullible for lies and manipulation, because I trust everyone. I am a very truthful person, and I guess I just reflect myself in everyone else, assuming they are telling the truth.

I don't know what to do. I do not want to become a lier just to understand one. I need to figure them out.

I don't want to become paranoid and think that everyone is lieing. That would not be fun or good at all. I'd hermit myself.

Right now it seems that you don't need any enemies with "friends" like these.

If I were you (and I am certainly NOT) I would avoid them like a bad case of the clap until they get done with their "stupid phase".

Sorry.
Old 02-25-2007, 02:51 PM   #3545
Amledo

Momerath, I know that it is annoying and painful to see people that you care about hurting themselves, or doing things that might cause other people to get hurt, I'm dealing with something similar. So I've taken this stance and maybe you can as well; sometimes you just have to let people get hurt before they realize that what they are doing is wrong. I hope things get better for you.
Old 02-25-2007, 04:19 PM   #3546
Momerath

Thank you. : p
Old 03-05-2007, 05:20 AM   #3547
Mir

Fuck you, you pretentious bastards. Aimed at no one in particular.
Old 03-06-2007, 06:26 PM   #3548
Lucretia_my_Reflection

i just managed to lock myself out of the house and piss of the neighbors all at once and now my mums dog has got paw prints all over the new rug pfft
Old 03-06-2007, 06:35 PM   #3549
LegendGirl

Today was "freak day" at work; every person that came in to our store was either stupid, or weird (bad-weird, not good-weird). Apparently the cold weather brings them out. Oh, and I guess these people think the cold weather means you don't have to BATHE. I haven't smelled so many unwashed people in months.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:50 PM   #3550
ArtificialOne

GRH!! I have crap to eat (plenty of food, just not good stuff) I'm fairly broke till pay day. And my parents are trying to guilt trip me to move back out east.....!!!!!!!!

All I want to do is get on with my life... It seems I will have to advance my plans on taking over the world with giant rbots....lol

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial
Closed Thread