Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-07-2013, 10:54 AM   #8101
ape descendant

Yay!! We are going to get so much booty you guys!!! MOC can be our handy Dr-esqe person, BB can be our leader.. maybe have a gun-sword/arm/guitar/whatever or something, and I can be our healer!! So, when do we leave? I'm ready when you are.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:48 AM   #8102
BourbonBoy

Perhaps a fan fiction of "Time Bandits" is in order :?
BourbonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:10 AM   #8103
ape descendant

Would that require a small child? I think I know where they keep those.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:39 AM   #8104
honeythorn

SO ANGRY.

The doctor couldn't sterilise me using the Essure procedure.

One of my fallopian tubes is naturally 3/4 blocked. I watched the whole thing on the screen. It's mostly blocked with some sort of whitish tissue. There is a very tiny hole but it wasn't big enough for him to slip the device round it and into the tube. The device bent in half both times he tried.

I have a titanium uterus that hates me. Well I hate you too uterus. Fuck you.

I'm now booked to have the traditional style of sterilisation ( keyhole surgery and clips on the tubes ) on may 17th.

The Essure procedure itself is interesting though and at least I know how it goes now . They crank you open with a speculum, and pump your uterus full of pure water , ( which constantly falls back out into a bucket ) to inflate it enough for the doctor to get his camera and intsruments up there.

The thing to put the device in can move about so they can get it in the right place. Obviously in my case it didnt work but at least I know what the inside of my uterus looks like now which is more than most can say !.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:01 AM   #8105
MissCheyenne

Shit, shit shit shit. Went to the colcoscopy clinic yesterday. They are highly concerned about my last smear results and because of that I am now waiting on the results of a biopsy. Shit fucking shitty balls.

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:21 PM   #8106
Jaye Jang

HT and Miss C, that's a total bummer. Hope things work out for you.

Btw, Batty, et al, could I stow away in the cargo hold? Just in case you need a resident short person? I'll bring Peeps and Hot Tamales. (I'd offer Twinkies, but they are hard to find these days, alas and alack).
Jaye Jang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:03 PM   #8107
BourbonBoy

The first stop would be to only a few years ago actually Jaye. You're in charge of acquiring all essential munchies. Twinkies first! Aaargh!

That's crappy HT, but like you said at least you know what's going on now. Hope it comes out okay MissCheyenne. That's scary!
BourbonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:05 PM   #8108
Jaye Jang

[quote=BourbonBoy;711493]The first stop would be to only a few years ago actually Jaye. You're in charge of acquiring all essential munchies. Twinkies first! Aaargh!

I'll be there "with bells on" BB, and munchies galore.
Jaye Jang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 03:25 AM   #8109
Solumina

I just want to throw my hands in the air and shout "my internet friends would understand!" Zatmm at everyone. Maybe I do need to get a tumblr after all.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 03:46 PM   #8110
AshleyO

Tumblr? You mean that thing you do when you shove assholes down a flight of stairs?

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:38 PM   #8111
Versus

So the army cut tuition assistance because they wasted so much fucking money and can't deal with the new budget. Awesome.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:17 PM   #8112
AshleyO

Woah woah woah, cowboy. What's this shit about the Army doing this? Is it just an Army thing and if so, how the hell did they get away with that?

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Old 03-12-2013, 01:19 PM   #8113
Saya

So far its the Army, Marines and Air Force: http://www.stripes.com/news/air-forc...tance-1.211417

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but I am.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:35 PM   #8114
Versus

Take hundreds of thousands of people, then chew them up and spit them out with disabilities, no marketable job skills, and no education. Seems legit.

In related news, my new thing at work is to say "Thank you for your service!" and extend the invitation for a handshake, but when they reach out I pull my hand away and yell "NOT!"

-Breathin, Tupac.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:31 PM   #8115
AshleyO

So let me get this mother fucking straight.

They cut TA.

DHS puts in an order for 1.6 BILLION rounds...

And I'm convinced that at the same time, we're STILL spending gobs of cash. More than we'd ever need to maintain the warfront for the empire.

Fuck. EVERYTHING. About this.

Old 03-12-2013, 09:20 PM   #8116
Saya

Its crazy when you consider the US spends more on defense than the next ten top spending countries combined.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:38 PM   #8117
AshleyO

Tell me about it.

Seriously. Fuck this shit. Now that shit's about to get good and nasty with North Korea. Tsk. Been running into quite a bit of anti-communist vitriol as of late over that one.

Honestly, I'm getting real tired of seeing our troops constantly going to war. OMG. When I think about it... we've been in direct uniform conflict for more than half of my life. Shit. That's a long god damned time.

Old 03-12-2013, 10:27 PM   #8118
Versus

In the paper, the general that initiated this said "Letting soldiers pursue a master's degree or two is hard to justify." Motherfucker, I've seen ONE person with higher then a bachelor's in the army. Who the fuck has the time for two? More specifically, how is it okay for the army to throw billions of dollars into Iraq and Afghanistan's infrastructure and military alone, or shoving money up Egypt's ass, OR FUCK I DON'T KNOW the 10-15k a month that a general gets paid, but 373 million dollars last year for education for service members is not okay?

-Breathin, Tupac.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:28 PM   #8119
Miss Absynthe

The fact that there was police violence at the Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras.

The fact that the complaints and discussion about it was deleted off the NSW Police Force LGBTI Spokesperson's Facebook page.

The fact that the officer involved in one of the incidences is from the inner-west of Sydney, so it's being talked about as him having a problem with queers because he's Muslim.

I'm so fucking tired of this shit.
Miss Absynthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:42 AM   #8120
Solumina

So far the Navy hasn't officially ended tuition assistance but it will be happening soon. We still have no word on how this will affect things at DLI because you can get an AA in some of the languages (not sure about all of them because the different languages have different intensities and different program lengths) if you test for your gen eds (or transfer the credits). As of right now those tests are free but they aren't technically part of the training program and it looks like they may become something you have to pay for. Shit like this just doesn't make sense to me, especially with how much of a focus there has been lately on troops transitioning to being a civilian. How the fuck are they expected to do that without certifications and/or education?

Miss A that's a whole bunch of bullshit going on right there.

Almost forgot my own little rant. Somehow the act of closing my laptop caused the corner of it to break. I managed to get it open and kind of put things back in place. Thankfully it is still working so it looks like it was just the case that got busted but I can't really reposition it because something is catching inside the hinge and I'm worried about breaking something functional. Hopefully it won't cost too much to get fixed cuz money is a little tight at the moment.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:52 AM   #8121
Miss Absynthe

That moment when you ask someone to cite sources and they post a link to a google definition.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:47 AM   #8122
Murder.Of.Crows

Shit, i was informed i would finally be eligible for reservist TA next month. Lol, nope. Why am i still doing this shit?

I mean there has to be some reason i keep getting out of bed for the Navy. I just can't think of it.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:48 PM   #8123
Fruitbat

Hate thinking about what to have for dinner.

And that is the least of my worries right now, but I'm not giving them the power to take over, or else I'll go running and screaming.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:18 PM   #8124
AshleyO

You know what? Fuck this shit. Fuck the military. Fuck everything about it.

It's a business of death. Fuck it. I used to say that the military was a viable economic choice for the poor and while that's true, I think from now on, I'll tell the youth that joining the military doesn't promise you a god damned thing. Good shit one day for causing the sins of imperialism and the next, you're just a pawn in imperialist sin with shit to show for it.

Fuck this shit. It aint worth it. We've REALLY got to bring people's war home. We seriously need to just set a stage to just fucking do what we understand is right by all the lower classes outright. I'm damn seriously tired of playing by capitalist/privilege rules. I don't even like this shit. Fuck this privilege and fuck this state geared towards protecting privilege over people.

If the enlisted unionizes and refuses to obey commands because of this bullshit, you wont hear one peep out of me except for encouragement.

Wouldn't that be a fucking sight? To see our military tell the ruling class that we wont fight for their privilege anymore? I'd fucking weep rainbows.

Old 03-14-2013, 02:23 PM   #8125
Miss Absynthe

"We won't fight for privilege anymore."
"Ok.. then give us back the guns."
"Nope."
"Umm..."