Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 05-04-2006, 05:44 PM   #51
6BladesDeep

Location: My own private vyrus of lollipops & leave it all behind.
Races are dumb. I don't know if I believe all that crap about everyone eventually sexing themselves into one world wide race, but if it does happen I'll stand behind it 100%!! or atleast i would if it wasn't for the fact that i'll be dead by then...

& one more thing...this thread was started to communitcate anxiety about something that happened 4 daes ago..so..why are you still argueing?
Old 05-04-2006, 05:50 PM   #52
tekajo

6BladesDeep (are those spinners or choppers?)...look around the site before you start questioning our argumentive nature here. Our arguments/debates last for years sometimes.
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 05:50 PM   #53
6BladesDeep

A) yes, how mature of you. Fucking get over it. i just joined todae, & i'm supposed to have already posted on 100 topics? i think not.

2) yes, 4 daes. My point is, the thread has run off topic. it's no longer discussing the "protest" or whatever you would like to label what was planned for mondae. it's a bunch of people chewing up eachother's cultural differences. & i think we all have better things to do with or pitifully precious lives.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:53 PM   #54
6BladesDeep

Tekajo:
My fiance is obsessed with xmen. It's his relax-because-i-was-the-only-one-actually-working-todae hobby. The six blades are the blades that extend from Logans hands.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:36 PM   #55
A Simple Poet

I find that 6BladesDeep seems to exhibit a curious lack of affinity for the letter "y" at the end of her words. Interesting in a quasi-celtic sort of way. I shall have to read the intro...

...Only there isn't one. Oopsy!

My name is Will ... and I'm back from a glorious feeding.

Will on Facebook ... Identify yourself because I'm a proud, Facebook, recluse.
A Simple Poet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 06:50 PM   #56
Crom Crauch

Just a question, but don't you mean quasi-Latin? ae at the ending sounds almost exactly like the y in day. (ex: Deus Eternae)

*edit* as for the day without immigrants thing... coulda fooled me... my school was still crowded with the hispanic population...

Iucunda macula est ex inimici sanguine

Quod sum eris
Crom Crauch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 07:00 PM   #57
4mytribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
Not completely true. I'm against any form of separatism, which is why I don't like Malcolm X either.

I've always wondered... You have said fight back several times. Precisely what do you want your race to fight back?

Fight back agaisnt stupid politicians, rich elites, hypocracy and sesame street.
4mytribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 07:01 PM   #58
4mytribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekajo
6BladesDeep (are those spinners or choppers?)...look around the site before you start questioning our argumentive nature here. Our arguments/debates last for years sometimes.
There is no doubt about that it can make this a very interesting lively and challenging place. And before someone goes off about the "challenging" I mean as in to try and keep you cool kindve way.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:08 PM   #59
Magpie_Tendencies

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4mytribe
Fight back agaisnt stupid politicians, rich elites, hypocracy and sesame street.
Umm... Sesame street?
Old 05-04-2006, 08:09 PM   #60
4mytribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
That's what he was saying, BH. He was saying that when white people are a minority, the whole world will go to hell, even though whites are among the stupidest races because they're not against interracial marriage.

His words, not mine.

Sorry Xng I remember what your talking about now and yes I did make some reference to the fact that groups that are on their way out should not mix as it is not in their best interest. I hope that I was more clear on that but in case I wasnt I dont feel its anyones business to tell people who they should hook up with just that of course if your group of people is on the way out its not in the group interest. So I see what your saying about something I said and I appologise for denying it and making it seem like you made that up.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:35 AM   #61
6BladesDeep

Am I the only one in here who is feeling the whole assimilation thing? I mean, i agree that cultures should be preserved..but wouldn't that just make it even better? Everyone would be a little bit of everything so you could choose to follow the culture you want to. If you like Samhain, have a whack at it. Dia de los Muertos? you can celebrate that, too! I mean, where's the bad?

& Xng: sorry about some of my previous posts. I was, at the time, unaware that the thread had moved on from the day without immigrants to the issue of race in general. By the way, now that i have moer than "4 posts to my name"..are you going to consider what i have to say or continue brushing me aside?
Old 05-06-2006, 01:35 AM   #62
Cambodian Breakfast

I would have to soy if I am aginst any race it is white. White people have there fat little fingers in everything. They fuck it up pretty good.
Cambodian Breakfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 02:15 AM   #63
6BladesDeep

I have to agree. I'm almost ashamed to be assocciated with them. My joke is, whenever someone refers to be as white, my reply is "I'm not white, I'm canadien."

They laugh. sometimes.
Old 05-06-2006, 02:16 AM   #64
Cambodian Breakfast

I laughed.
Old 05-06-2006, 02:23 AM   #65
6BladesDeep

Beans of coolness!
Old 05-07-2006, 10:56 PM   #66
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4mytribe
I didnt say they were stupid or implyed that in any way - uh you did. Im talking about people in the middle of a march all day in the heat of Pheonix.

People of all races die every year in US do to heat strokes. Many people dont even know how much danger their in untill its too late. As to there is no way the white race is going to be wiped out. In less than 20 years the red hair gene is supposed to be funtionally extinct. Its already happening.

Wake up

Don't try to cover your pathetic ass with that bullshit.

And by the way, that's why they make hair color, numb nuts.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 10:59 PM   #67
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambodian Breakfast
I would have to soy if I am aginst any race it is white. White people have there fat little fingers in everything. They fuck it up pretty good.
Um, that's an offensive statement.

You've been a welcome addition to the boards, but we're highly intolerant of racism against ANY race.
Old 05-08-2006, 04:33 AM   #68
edible_eye

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6bladesdeep
I have to agree. I'm almost ashamed to be assocciated with them. My joke is, whenever someone refers to be as white, my reply is "I'm not white, I'm canadien."

They laugh. sometimes.
things sure come full circle, don't they? used to be catholicism and the white race were the only two things NOT discriminated against - now, it's almost expected of people to bash both.

at least you two will never be considered as opposition to the mainstream, or as individuals in possession of controversial ideas. not to worry, though - there's always comfort in keeping up with the pack.
Old 05-08-2006, 11:01 AM   #69
Cambodian Breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Um, that's an offensive statement.

You've been a welcome addition to the boards, but we're highly intolerant of racism against ANY race.
What about the person that started this thred. What about all the new people coming in. I just said that I don;t like how the white race is. I am white. I don't like how I am some times.
Old 05-08-2006, 09:56 PM   #70
Cambodian Breakfast

I ahve no idea what is mainstream. I live in freaking England. In the country. I live around some of the simplist people I have ever meat. That is what I based my post on. I really don't have any idea what is mainstream on the ststes right now. I don't know what movies are comming out.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:32 AM   #71
tekajo

Quote:
I ahve no idea what is mainstream. I live in freaking England. In the country. I live around some of the simplist people I have ever meat. That is what I based my post on. I really don't have any idea what is mainstream on the ststes right now. I don't know what movies are comming out.
CB, you have teh intorwebz, you mean to tell me you live in complete isolation from the rest of the world save for the simpletons where you live simply because you are too lazy or too...simple minded...to use said intorwebz?

Wait wait wait...let me get this straight, you are against the entire white race because of the small majority of people that are white where you live? Outright dismissing an entire global population of white people?

Tsk tsk tsk. Go to your room and write the quote i used of yours five hundred times until you see the idiocy found within it.
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 04:36 AM   #72
edible_eye

the sad thing is, i expect 6blades to jot down lemming-like idiocy without putting any weight behind it, so her post really wasn't all that surprising.

i expected more from cambodian, based on his posting history, minus his unfortunate mangling of the way words are spelled.

- sigh -

felix unger of 'odd couple' fame was correct - to assume makes an 'ass' of 'u' and 'me'.

thanx for reminding me to keep my expectations low.
Old 05-09-2006, 10:13 AM   #73
WolfMoon

Quote:
What about the person that started this thred. What about all the new people coming in. I just said that I don;t like how the white race is. I am white. I don't like how I am some times.
And we deal with them harshly because we dislike them. But we like you so I didn't want to sound harsh or anything.

Believe me, we've all jumped on this person's ass about the ill-concealed racism that he spews.
Old 05-09-2006, 11:12 AM   #74
Cambodian Breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekajo
CB, you have teh intorwebz, you mean to tell me you live in complete isolation from the rest of the world save for the simpletons where you live simply because you are too lazy or too...simple minded...to use said intorwebz?

Wait wait wait...let me get this straight, you are against the entire white race because of the small majority of people that are white where you live? Outright dismissing an entire global population of white people?

Tsk tsk tsk. Go to your room and write the quote i used of yours five hundred times until you see the idiocy found within it.

I work 12 hours a day. Somethimes 7 days a week. I make about $450 a week. Tell me. If you where in my shoes would you be worried about looking at intorwebz. I don't even know what that is.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:36 PM   #75
6BladesDeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
things sure come full circle, don't they? used to be catholicism and the white race were the only two things NOT discriminated against - now, it's almost expected of people to bash both.

at least you two will never be considered as opposition to the mainstream, or as individuals in possession of controversial ideas. not to worry, though - there's always comfort in keeping up with the pack.

You don't live in my town. It seems the people here are still stuck in the slave days. People don't assosciate with eachother and it's really sad. It's insulting to me to be called white in a town where most white people think they are the only race with souls.