Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 09:54 AM   #3551
LaBelleDameSansMerci

Those asshats at heath services just gave me the worst day of my life. I was supposed to get a referral to psychiatry in NOVEMBER, but no one ever bothered to make one. Thus, I'm still here, feeling like shit, when I could be feeling better. Thus, I might not get into psychiatry this year, and will have to wait until September. I'm seriously debating never going back there again. Not like the councellors were terribly effective anyway... Prolly my fault though; I'm one of the most pessimistic people ever. It just makes me angry that they didn't make one when 1. they suggested it, and 2. I said "yeah, I'd like that"
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

Old 03-08-2007, 09:56 AM   #3552
LaBelleDameSansMerci

Fuck. And now my goddamn peanut jar won't open.
*sigh* I really need to talk to my friend...

Old 03-08-2007, 02:49 PM   #3553
Lucretia_my_Reflection

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelleDameSansMerci
Fuck. And now my goddamn peanut jar won't open.
*sigh* I really need to talk to my friend...

*opens peanut jar* better?
Old 03-08-2007, 06:55 PM   #3554
LaBelleDameSansMerci

lol thanx
I feel better now that I've talked to people and distracted myself some.

Old 03-11-2007, 01:34 AM   #3555
Lucretia_my_Reflection

Angry

I, was at the super market the other day right, and i was in line and this crack whore shoved her way past me to buy some cigarettes . and the little bitch working at the counter served her mean whilst i was waiting in line being polite and then she was really unfriendly once she served me . then about half an hour before that i had been up at the high school i go to picking up some text books and a teacher randomly attacked me about my uniform even though she knew i was a flex student that i don't, wear a uniform. then she told me that i lied to her about that i had spoken to the another teacher who was higher in status then her about that i was in not wearing the "appropriate clothing " to be on campus.
Old 03-11-2007, 01:42 AM   #3556
Lucretia_my_Reflection

i think its time i got a body guard someone to eat people for me.
Old 03-11-2007, 09:14 AM   #3557
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
I hate being in depressed mode when it is such a beautiful day outside. I think I will go hang out at the bookstore.

Old 03-11-2007, 09:28 AM   #3558
Zenit

God, I HATE being compared to other people...I especially hate it when I'm being compared to a person whom I have not a single personalitytrait in common with. The only thing we share is a love for velvet and black clothing.

Why don't they see that we are VERY different persons, and that I have no interest in hanging out with her! It's not like it's my fault she doesn't have any friends, and why should I have to take the responsibility of having an utterly annoying person feel popular when they don't want to do it?

And NO, I don't feel like a bad person. Life is too short to spend it with people you don't like.

"Nutrizone can kiss my pale, decayed ass"
-Draconysius
Old 03-14-2007, 10:29 PM   #3559
PersephoneX

I've let someone into my life, that does things i don't want him to...to me. And i'm too weak to stop it...
Pathetic, ha?
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
Old 03-15-2007, 06:41 AM   #3560
Mir

R.I.P. Kurt Cobain.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:26 AM   #3561
LaKeesha

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersephoneX
I've let someone into my life, that does things i don't want him to...to me. And i'm too weak to stop it...
Pathetic, ha?

Hey, IT HAPPENS. That's kind of why I am married 11 years and put up with all that ragging. He he.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:12 PM   #3562
PersephoneX

Saturday night something kinda scary happened. I was invited to a show. I hadn’t been to one in ages, and i asked my boyfriend to go with me, knowing he'd never been to a Punk gig before. He made other plans, so i was snubbed...Being upset because my partner couldn’t go, i decided to enjoy myself, have a few drinks and take in the sounds. I was a tad drunk, had moshed myself into exhaustion and i went to have a lay down in a quiet corner. So i could rest and wait for my brother to take me to the car. Someone very close to me (someone i had considered to be a friend) kissed me, while i was half passed out. He then started doing other things. When i realized what he was doing i sat up and called my brother to ask him to take me home...My “friend” knows how i feel about my boyfriend. He also knew that i wouldn’t have allowed that to happen if i was sober. I feel like he took advantage of me.
I told my boyfriend as soon as i got home. I was so drunk i could barely text. He was so angry with my friend for doing it. I'm really upset because i'm sometimes too loyal for my own good. But I know that that's a good thing. Because it helps develop trust in our relationship...and now this happens. And even though i didn’t want it to happen and i didn’t kiss back...it still looks bad. I really love my boyfriend.
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 03-19-2007, 11:36 PM   #3563
ArtificialOne

Ick.. Thats why I don't really drink that hard anymore...

I know... "You're a guy, your safe".. really? I've had my share of older women try and take advantage of me while drunk...
If you don't want it , you don;t want it... doesn't matter who you are...

My motto is.. Don't trust anyone, or I should say.. don't put yourself in a position to have your trust abused...

Lessons I had to learn..

I would say, never talk to the guy again....

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial
Old 03-20-2007, 05:12 AM   #3564
LaKeesha

Quote:
Saturday night something kinda scary happened. I was invited to a show. I hadn’t been to one in ages, and i asked my boyfriend to go with me, knowing he'd never been to a Punk gig before. He made other plans, so i was snubbed...Being upset because my partner couldn’t go, i decided to enjoy myself, have a few drinks and take in the sounds. I was a tad drunk, had moshed myself into exhaustion and i went to have a lay down in a quiet corner. So i could rest and wait for my brother to take me to the car. Someone very close to me (someone i had considered to be a friend) kissed me, while i was half passed out. He then started doing other things. When i realized what he was doing i sat up and called my brother to ask him to take me home...My “friend” knows how i feel about my boyfriend. He also knew that i wouldn’t have allowed that to happen if i was sober. I feel like he took advantage of me.
I told my boyfriend as soon as i got home. I was so drunk i could barely text. He was so angry with my friend for doing it. I'm really upset because i'm sometimes too loyal for my own good. But I know that that's a good thing. Because it helps develop trust in our relationship...and now this happens. And even though i didn’t want it to happen and i didn’t kiss back...it still looks bad. I really love my boyfriend.
Girl, you can just write that boy OFF as your friend.
Friends don't "do" friends when they're 3 sheets to the wind.
That and I would watch the alcohol in public if I were you.
Shit happens that you'd not want to, I have found.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:13 AM   #3565
Mir

When I get drunk, people just tend to avoid me like the plague. haha.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:18 AM   #3566
PersephoneX

I admit i was very drunk and i do it more often than I should. But not without someone to take care of me. NEVER without someone I trust. My brother just left me for a few minutes so he could get the car. And he thought my friend would keep an eye on me so no one would do that…

Normally I have my ferret and my brother watching my back. It was just so messed up. I wont be able to face my “friend” for a long time without wanting to hurt him!
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 03-20-2007, 01:19 PM   #3567
Underwater Ophelia

I think you really need to rethink if you're going to talk to him anymore at all. It isn't like he was madly in love with you and tried to kiss you and start a relationship. He straight up took advantage of you while you couldn't stop him. That's wrong.
Old 03-20-2007, 04:43 PM   #3568
Mir

Maybe he was just as drunk as her and didn't really know what he was doing.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:48 PM   #3569
PersephoneX

He doesnt drink...

Ophelia, I'm really scared to go and talk to him because i REALLY DO keep a brick in my bag. And i'm so scared of what being this angry is going to make me do. I hate him. So much. i cant even begin to describe how its eating me inside.
My ferret said that i couldnt have stopped it. And that he's not angry at me. But i'm angry at me!
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 03-23-2007, 12:57 PM   #3570
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
He doesnt drink...

Ophelia, I'm really scared to go and talk to him because i REALLY DO keep a brick in my bag. And i'm so scared of what being this angry is going to make me do. I hate him. So much. i cant even begin to describe how its eating me inside.
My ferret said that i couldnt have stopped it. And that he's not angry at me. But i'm angry at me!
Well, I'd just try my best to cut him out of my life.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:36 PM   #3571
PersephoneX

He had the audacity to call me on Friday and ask me to come to another show. I told him if he ever called again, i'd have him stomped. Then on Sunday he texted and told me he cant see why i'm so angry. He said i was asking for it...RIGHT so laying with puke in your hair, half passed out is ASKING to be taken advantage of?
My Ferret is out for blood now...
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 03-28-2007, 08:49 PM   #3572
MollyMac

This has to stop

I've decided that my new coping "mechanism" will be a robot. A giant, 50-foot Michael Jackson robot, that can shoot lasers out of its eyes. I'm certain that will make all of my current problems end immediately.

An excerpt from an article my boy sent to me, and the ensuing (and edited for content) conversation which was fun, all the same, Jacko scares me:

http://music.**********/read/news/41620594

Michael Jackson is in discussions about creating a 50-foot robotic replica of himself to roam the Las Vegas desert, according to reports

"Uh... hide your sons?... what the fuck?"

"Better yet, "don't bring your kids to Vegas"."

"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas... and is required by law to stay in Vegas for the "Final Solution"."

"I think that they're going to have to keep that policy pretty quiet, Moll... I think that far fewer people would voluntarily go to Las Vegas if they knew that they wouldn't be allowed to leave."

"No, no... You will have Public Vegas, which is a green screen in Southern Los Angeles with scrolling footage from the sixties and Wayne Newton, then you will have real Vegas where the skies are lit at night not by Seigfried and Roy and the lights on the strip, but by Immolationariums."

"You made that word up. I think it would be far cooler if Sigfried and Roy provided a live stage show for the people waiting in the holding pens prior to being immolated."

"... but it doesn't have the loadedness of "Crematorium"- which implies that the burning are already dead. An Immolationarium is where I put people to make them stop. I am still uncertain if it is more akin to a planetarium or a cafeteria... peaking of Vegas, I think that if we shake Celine Dion fast enough, she could be the kindling."

"I think that there isn't enough carbon in Celine Dion's body for it to burn... it would take a lot of heat, and even then, she'd just melt."

"Her bones might spark if we grate her against something. Like herself... Sorry, the mid-nineties are still very fresh to me. And she is a walking open wound in my soul."

But yes. My rant:

Mickael Jackson needs to be stopped.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:55 PM   #3573
PersephoneX

Save the world...Stop Michael... (o.O)

We call on our local Robot Defender for help!
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 03-28-2007, 09:57 PM   #3574
MollyMac

I think he wants to be the robot defender and I am afraid.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:03 PM   #3575
PersephoneX

No, WE at G.net have a robot defender of our own...
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Closed Thread