Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 05-03-2006, 12:41 PM   #1
Kira

Kira has risen

Hello, my name is Kira...
I have stalked this site and just signed up yesterday...
I also like to start each sentence on a new line...
I guess I could try and stop that, but it's too hard. Well, since I'm new, I might as well tell a little bit about myself. I live in the mountains of Mordor(dun dun dun) and my job is to stop the fellowship from destroying the ring(I live by mountains and I sit on my ass all day)
Enough roleplaying though, I like manga, anime, games, reading, and tennis. I've got other interests too, but this is all that I can release to the public. What do I like to do...
Well, I've probably bored you with all this so... hello
Kira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 01:16 PM   #2
succubus,queenofvampires

Welcome, Kira.

Cartman(South Park): It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a woman's separation; this sort of penetration will
increase the population of the younger generation.
succubus,queenofvampires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 01:58 PM   #3
Niels

Kira... hm... well I guess that username is overly common on the internetforums, but because you said you like anime and manga, I MUST ask: do you have an account at Advanced Anime under the same usersame? If so, I might know you... if not, then be welcomed, stranger!
Old 05-03-2006, 07:27 PM   #4
Paper_Wings

Welcome Kira! You seem like a nice addition to Gnet, and don't worry, you didn't bore anyone. I find you quite interesting actually.