Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 02-09-2006, 06:33 AM   #1
Whisper

A bit about me before I get told off for not introducing myself

Ok a bit about me. My real name is Liz, I'm 22, I live in England , near Manchester, and I am getting married in 2 months.

I love doing lots of arty things after I took it up again a couple of years ago, I do lots of abstract and multimedia stuff as well as silk painting and acrylics etc. At college I did Physics, Chemisty, Biology and maths, but then decided I didn't want to go to university, rejected all my offers and went off to become a nanny instead. I have been looking after one family, with 3 kids for the past 4 1/2 years now and I love them.

During my free time I like wandering round the countryside, and looking at loads of old and ruined buildings. There are so many gorgeous crumbling abbeys etc in England, and old castles to look around that we have started taking holidays just doing that. For Honeymoon we are going to Prague whigh should be fantastic. I am also rather partial to wandering round the shops quite a lot, going to the pub, or just staying at home and cooking and having a load of friends round

I love listening to music and singing, although not great, but I do sing with a group from church. All the older ladies at church think me being gothy is great, I wear very traditional stuff, lots of lace and black velvet, cloaks and long flowing skirts and big sleeves, and they think it is wonderful to see a girl who isn't just wearing jeans but actually wearing femine clothing!

Favourite colour is deep purple, followed by red and Black, but I'm sure most people here say the same, ermm not sure what else I am really supposed to put in these intros, err I love eating pudding.
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 09:58 AM   #2
WolfMoon

Welcome Liz!

And the Lord did grin, and people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 01:15 PM   #3
Metatron

Welcome to the group, Liz!

Oh, and pudding is only good if you eat it through a straw.
Old 04-21-2006, 05:13 AM   #4
Flyttamouse

Just wanted to say hello, as you're a fellow Mancunian. (Also as a fellow arty type who likes crumbly buildings!)
Flyttamouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 05:21 AM   #5
spookypurple

Hi there!

How's the wedding plans going?

Hamlet
spookypurple is offline   Reply With Quote