Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 04-18-2006, 06:15 AM   #1
TragicxSuicide

Identity

Uh, my names TragicxSuicide I listen to music constantly. Bands that i like are...
Slipknot, Mudvayne, Good Charlotte, Avenged Sevenfold, ICP, Disturbed, Fall Out Boy, My Cheimcal Romance, Def Leppard, AC/DC, DOKKEN, Aerosmith, Alkaline Trio, Bedouin Soundclash, Billy Idol, Bon Jovi, The Cult, Franz Ferdinand, Fuelel, Green day, Guns and Roses, The Killers, Lacuna Coil, MEST, Metallica, Poison, The Postal Service, Velvet Revolver, Weezer,The Used, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach, Evanescence, Arch Enemy, Finch, H.I.M, Alexisonfire, Red Hot Chili peppers, Limpbizkit, Puddle of Mudd, Murder Dolls, Stonesour, Simple Plan, As I lay Dying, Dead Kennedys, Face to Face, NOSX, Story of the year, System of a down, Nine Inch Nails, Atreyu, The Exies, Creed, Desdeandents, Smile Empty Soul, Adrenalin Wired, Black Highlighter, Reggie and the Full Effect, Temple Hill, Purple Mist, Mugshot Militia, Matchbook Romance, The Matches, Korn, The White Stripes, The Plain White T's, Megadeath, Rob Zombie, White Zombie, From Autum to Ashes, Versus the Mirror, So they Say and Flyleaf.

I like to write poetry even though I'm not that good. I hate Zucini I can't stand it. I have 2 brothers and I have green eyes.
TragicxSuicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 06:22 AM   #2
Queenofdarkness57

Welcome suicide. I sense you're a female, am I right? And how old are you? There's a thread for poetry, feel free to post yours. I'm looking forward to your contributions.
Old 04-18-2006, 06:35 AM   #3
TragicxSuicide

oops forgot to add that I am a female, I'm 15. (thanks) Another thing about myself is that I want to be cremated when I die and then buried. My favorite author is Steven King and my favorite book is Pet Cemetary or Salems Lot.
Old 04-18-2006, 06:40 AM   #4
Queenofdarkness57

" I am a female, I'm 15. (thanks) Another thing about myself is that I want to be cremated when I die and then buried."
Me too. But I do have a casket designed in my mind. Heh.
What's PA?
Old 04-18-2006, 07:12 AM   #5
TragicxSuicide

I say it means Past Adoration but it really means Pennsylvania.
Old 04-18-2006, 08:23 AM   #6
angel_dark_demon_bright

Zuccini is food of the gods. I love them little zuccinis. I love them good.
angel_dark_demon_bright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 09:17 AM   #7
TragicxSuicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_dark_demon_bright
Zuccini is food of the gods. I love them little zuccinis. I love them good.
Food of the gods eh? Then why do they taste so bad?
Old 04-18-2006, 09:22 AM   #8
Morrigan_Dubh

The gods are sado-masochists.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:15 PM   #9
Demonista_Ravenesque

Hello Tragic.

We are sooooo not going to get along.

Welcome.

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Demonista_Ravenesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 08:08 PM   #10
crimsonjoy

Hi and welcome.
crimsonjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 08:18 PM   #11
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TragicxSuicide
Uh, my names TragicxSuicide I listen to music constantly.
Hehe, hi, punky kid

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 09:54 PM   #12
TragicxSuicide

Like i care who likes me or not were on the internet for gods sake it's not like we can get in a fist fight.
Old 04-19-2006, 07:17 AM   #13
TragicxSuicide

Name: TragicxSuicide (Alec)
likes: music, movies, reading, writing, computer, hanging out with friends, comic books, video games, Mountian Dew Code Red, Shopping at Spencers gifts, Hot topic, fye, Strawberries and discount places.
Hates: All fast food resturants, Zucini, people who are full of themselves, high beams on a car, waking up to early, sleeping to late and getting caught for something I did
Craziest thing I've ever done: Skinny Dipped
Do I like High heels- depends on what shoe it's on, combat boots-yes, strappy-no
Pet peeve- bugs
Old 04-19-2006, 07:21 AM   #14
pitseleh

You have awful taste in music, TxS, but welcome anyway, for whatever period you decide to stay.

Sometimes I listen to Alexisonfire and Reggie & The Full Effect too, but only for fun.
pitseleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 08:13 AM   #15
Morrigan_Dubh

Quote:
Name: TragicxSuicide (Alec)
likes: music, movies, reading, writing, computer, hanging out with friends, comic books, video games, Mountian Dew Code Red, Shopping at Spencers gifts, Hot topic, fye, Strawberries and discount places.
Hates: All fast food resturants, Zucini
*snip*

It's zucchini dammit. zucchini!

But I only say this because you like writing, and should understand the importance of spelling correctly.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:38 AM   #16
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitseleh
You have awful taste in music, TxS, but welcome anyway, for whatever period you decide to stay.

Sometimes I listen to Alexisonfire and Reggie & The Full Effect too, but only for fun.
Hey! I listen to The Cult too, wanker.

Or maybe you remember them as Southern Death Cult?
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 08:43 AM   #17
succubus,queenofvampires

I don't like some of your favorites, but anyway, welcome.
succubus,queenofvampires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 09:04 AM   #18
pitseleh

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Hey! I listen to The Cult too, wanker.

Or maybe you remember them as Southern Death Cult?
Hehe, I didn't notice The Cult in there. OR Dead Kennedys, who I like even more.

But the way I see it, the virtues of liking a few good bands are totally negated by all the crap ones. To me, it's totally inconceivable how someone can like DK or SDC and still think ICP, Puddle and other nu-metal/jock-rock bands are good. I just don't get it.

I don't mean to be all mean to the kid, but hey, when you come on here with a list of bands that long and shitty, you're just asking for it.

Plus, she badmouthed the honorable zucchini, and that simply will not stand!!
Old 04-19-2006, 09:16 AM   #19
WolfMoon

Well, I guess they were asking for it for that!

Plus zucchini rulez!!

If I give you another noogie, can I kiss your bald spot again?

WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 10:05 AM   #20
pitseleh

Of course you can. Knuckle down, sistah!

Only you can make the thought of a noogie arousing...
Old 04-19-2006, 03:23 PM   #21
TragicxSuicide

Wow. Thanks for the spelling fix. Yea there is a funny story to the skinny dipping actually. I was with my 4 friends, three guys and a girl. We all went out camping during the summer in this camping spot which was near the lake where the moon shone. So two of my friends are a little screwed with some stuff they took (a guy and a girl) and start stripping there clothes off because they say the chains on there clothes were to heavy. But instead of just stripping down to the bear minimum they take it a step further. I was laughing my head off because I was so grossed out, these were my 15 and 16 year old friends. They ran into the water butt naked screaming on the top of there lungs. (be in mind there are other people camping around in the woods) My boyfriend I just shrugged and started taking our clothes off and I was planning to go in with my minimums on but my boyfriend refused to get into the water or talk to me for the rest of the night if I didn't. So me instead of taking the "silent treatment" went also running into the water butt naked. For the rest of the night we had fun and actually lit spray cheese on fire.

(sorry to anyone who took offence to my Zucchini ravings)
Old 04-19-2006, 04:27 PM   #22
TragicxSuicide

Any embarressing moments you would like to share? I've got some pretty messed up ones if you guys want to hear them, there about my aunt Claire, she works at a school and teaches mentally challenged kids kindergarten through 5th grade and when I'm at her house i'm not aloud to stay home alone. (funny story about that actually, you know tried to make dinner, alomost lit the house on fire. I won't bore you with the details) So I had to go to the school with my aunt. Well! there was this kid there named Dominic and Dominic has a problem with sticky stuff. Well guess what dominic had for Breakfast. Pancakes. All during class while I was helping out my aunt he was picking at his hands. My aunt was getting so frustrated and evenwouldn't let him participate in this "Fun Friday" activity. Finally she decided to keep him in from recess to make him do his work. Well! when Dominic saw he wasn't going outside with the other kids he started tearing his clothes of his body and screaming! They had a sandbox in the corner of the room filled with rice and he ran over plopped himself down in the sandbox naked scattering grains of rice. When we finally got him under control one of her OCD kids came in. saw the mess, flipped out and one by one picked up each grain of rice and put it in his pocket. (I'm laughing so hard right now i'm crying. Oh Oh my ribs.)
Old 04-19-2006, 04:41 PM   #23
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Don't worry, I'll squeeze the Hot Topic out of you

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 07:57 PM   #24
Mr.Crow13666

I don't see a problem with hot topic, people should be allowed to dress as they please. I for one don't have any particular style of dress. I just wear whatever I think looks good.

My favorite hot topic items would have to be the Tripp pants, and the belts, what are your favorite items Suicide?
Mr.Crow13666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 08:07 PM   #25
TragicxSuicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Crow13666
I don't see a problem with hot topic, people should be allowed to dress as they please. I for one don't have any particular style of dress. I just wear whatever I think looks good.

My favorite hot topic items would have to be the Tripp pants, and the belts, what are your favorite items Suicide?
I like the belts too. You can never have enough belts. yea the tripp pants are good and so are kick. I like there hats to. I'm BIG on hats, I wear one every day. And the shoes I would wear but whe your a size eleven noramlly they don't have your size.