Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 06-16-2009, 05:17 AM   #1
Nightgaunt

Teen shot by nail gun at trade school

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...t-trade-school

A teenager has been shot with a nail gun in an accident at a trade school at Newport in Melbourne's inner west.

Ambulance Victoria paramedics say the 18-year-old man was impaled in the back after a fellow student fired the nail into a wall.

"The nail inadvertently went through the wall, into the 18 year-old man's back," said intensive care paramedic Darren Sutton.

He said the nail was quite small at four and a half centimetres long but it had gone all the way, lodging at the centre of the man's back near his spine.

"The potential was that it had lodged into his spine at worst, or hit a lung or other vital organs," Mr Sutton said.

The man was treated by intensive care paramedics at the school before being taken to The Alfred Hospital in a stable condition.
Nightgaunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 01:56 PM   #2
DemiGoth

I know exactly whats going to happen next, the parents of the 18-year-old are going to sue the wood company.

did the guy who got shot live?
DemiGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 02:30 PM   #3
Beneath the Shadows

One time I stepped on a rusty nail. Where the news article about that?

Must be a slow news day if this is what gets reported on.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote