Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2005, 10:06 AM   #451
drgnlvr

Panther,

I, for one, would miss you. I know you may not post much, but I enjoy reading what you have to say.

I like seeing what everyone has to say, whether I agree with their opinion, or not. However, I am in agreement that the personal stuff should be hashed out in PM.

Please!
Old 05-04-2005, 10:12 AM   #452
WolfMoon

Wow I guess I should've expected you to take it personal when someone calls you out for a foul, Tea.Why the vehemence?I'm simply tired of seeing you tear into people, and especially Al, when you otherwise seem alright.

Yes, you have driven people away.I know that people don't normally leave until you start spewing your particular brand of venom.They normally prefer not to say why they're leaving because they don't want to hurt people's feelings.But I know that wouldn't bother you.It's just the internet, right?

That doesn't give you a right to be an asshole at the drop of a hat.Flaming newbs is one thing.Spitting rage at the regular members on here is too much.You're getting out of control and you need to put a lid on it.Al thinking of leaving was just the last straw for me.Yeah, he's still here for the moment, no thanks to you, though.

I don't know what all was said about me in the other thread.Either I haven't run across it yet or it was edited before I got a chance to properly respond. I can say that I take no offense at being called fat, if that's what was said.I weigh less now than I did before I got pregnant, so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Ooo, ouch it hurts......................................

My sides splitting, that is.

I'm just sick of seeing you being a cunt. Nothing personal was said to you. Just to cut the crap.

And no, if you remember correctly it was I who apologized to you last time. Even though you were the one the one that had taken things to a whole other level. I decided to be the bigger man that time. This time

I'm taking out my Wompin' Stick.
Old 05-04-2005, 10:25 AM   #453
MrMaelstrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
I decided to be the bigger man...

I'm taking out my Wompin' Stick.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Old 05-04-2005, 10:31 AM   #454
WolfMoon

Ah Mael, have I told you that I love you?
Old 05-04-2005, 10:38 AM   #455
AlKilyu

Quote:
Ass kisser ass kisser! Quit kissing Mael's ass! :lol:
Old 05-04-2005, 10:54 AM   #456
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
Quote:
Ass kisser ass kisser! Quit kissing Mael's ass! :lol:
Don't tell my husband!

:lol:

Quote:
You are the people that add salt to an otherwise bland mael.........
:shock:
Old 05-04-2005, 11:01 AM   #457
drgnlvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by TStone
You are the people that add the salt to an otherwise bland meal
AMEN!

*hugs*
Old 05-04-2005, 12:54 PM   #458
edible_eye

Quote:
You are the people that add the salt to an otherwise bland meal, and if I offended then….
i'm just quoting this cuz everyone else is.
Old 05-04-2005, 01:07 PM   #459
MrMaelstrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther
...I'm usually in favor of keeping my head below. . . :shock: really

I suppose that this is not the place to come anymore.
:evil: :evil: :evil: You mean you guys have been coming all over the place and no one told me or invited me? You bastards!!!! :evil:

So it hasn't been E_E's drool I've been cleaning up all alomg the boards? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :?

I think I'm gonna puke...
Old 05-04-2005, 02:50 PM   #460
MrMaelstrom

"Blond Maël"? :shock:
I gotta clear the smoke out of the room again..

Well put Stone (wish a stoner like me had that name, wait a minute, I'm Peter the Rock, shit, I'm not just stoned, I AM the stone....wow) coughs...

takes another hit.... ....coughs.... ...reloads....

What? :shock:
Old 05-04-2005, 03:03 PM   #461
TeapotScar

Quote:
So how about showing a little heart, be a little more open with your feelings (the good ones not the bad ones goddamnit) and say it, oh every once in a while, like you mean it.

I’m sorry.
Well, I'm not going to sugar coat it but I am going to tell it how it is. This may get long and ramble-y, so if you're not deep into this whole mess, I suggest you avoid this post, as it will be the last one (from me) on this subject- I'm moving this shit strictly to PM's (upon request), so if you wan't to bite, I'm game, but on PM's only.

If we're going to trace back the board negativity, for *me* personally, it started when everybody, not just Al, started attacking Sternn, not on his politics or posts, but just on who he is. That wasn't okay with me- I'd had enough of the "pwning" pictures, and so had other people (Granny, at least, and I'm pretty sure Solumina was getting sick of it, too). Enough was enough... it just got so redundant, so negative, so disturbingly Lord of the Flies. I discussed it, off-board, with Al multiple times, although I never really expressed the extent of my discontent, because when ever I did that in the past, he threw a hissy fit, and I just got sick of dealing with that. So when I would discuss how much I disliked his "pwn"s, I was not completely honest, and for that I apologize.

But the pwning didn't stop, so I started mentioning things, on-board. I said things like "diss his politics, but stay away from his sexuality", and Al took offense, saying that all I was doing was calling him a gay basher. Regardless of whether or not Al is for or against being gay in public, I was just pointing out that his behavior was offensive, annoying, and redundant.

Al got angry that he was the only one I was going after. And he was the only one I was going after. He pointed out that people like Granny and EPS posted against Sternn, as well, and I never touched them. I admit it- I didn't touch them. But they posted paragraphs about his politics- not pictures of defaced burial ceremonies. He didn't see this, didn't understand it, probably still doesn't. So we got in a fight.

From there, the clearest link I have is to WolfMoon's accusation that I "ran him off the board". I just don't recall doing that, as I made *sure* that I separated Alkilyu, the man, from Alkilyu, the photoshop wonder. I apologize for any instance where I dissed his person, he is a good person at heart- the only man I know who wouldn't kill a fly (literally)- but I still think that what he did was *wrong*. Just honestly wrong, and I wish that he had stuck to the intelligent posts that we *all* KNOW he's capable of.

I'm sorry I blew up at WolfMoon. I really am. However, she what she said was clearly to provoke me, and I bit. I really regret biting into that obvious trap. It was a stupid move- I could have taken the higher ground, as I have been. That's all I have to say about that.

To TStone... expect a PM from me. I don't want to get into this, personally, with anybody on-board, anymore. It's not smart.

To those who think I owe the board an apology, I am honestly sorry. To those who are "demanding" an apology- I have no apology for you, not yet. Show me that you deserve to be treated correctly and I will do so, until then... I hope we can all chill out.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 05-04-2005, 04:09 PM   #462
edible_eye

so, there was this thing - this thing that was the thing. and he took the thing and the thing did that thing. remember that thing?
Old 05-04-2005, 04:11 PM   #463
MrMaelstrom

S'alright Tman, I roll hash joints. I only do bongs when there's enough to waste bowls of it (once every blue Moon).

We're poor here. Hash needs to be mixed with some tobacco in order to be smoked (unless, of course, you got some uber stash to pipe it pure and direct [did it a couple of times and it's the smoothest shit ever, without the cough from burning weed or tobacco]).
We put filters into our joints (made out usually of subway tickets for the proper paper thickness. *recycle people ). We don't do that strange thing you guys do with tweezers and shit.
Whether it's grass or hash, I always put a bit of tobacco next to the filter, as not to have to smoke the filter to get the last of the oil.

As for bongs, as I can't afford to waste, I usually use a chinese bambu opium water-pipe (looks like a small bazooka, but it works fine). I roll a joint and put the filter to the small hole where you normally would put a thick opium stick (like incense).
If I'm feeling perky, I'll switch the water for vodka (boyohboy).

If I don't have the bambazuka around, I use the bucket routine:

-You take a plastic bottle (large one, but not gallon), a bucket full of water, a joint of whatever you feel like smoking and a small McGiverish knife.

-You cut off the bottom of the bottle, and make a slit or hole in the bottle cap so you can fit the filter of the joint snuggly into it.

-With the cap removed from the bottle, dip it into the bucket. The water level will be the same inside and outside the bottle.

-Light it up, fit it into the cap and close the bottle. SLOWLY lift up the bottle. The water inside goes down trying to reach the same level as outside the bottle, pulling down the smoke through the cap.

-Remove cap. Place lips onto bottle and SLOWLY dip it back down as you inhale.

-God just shot a desert eagle slugg between your eyes.

Once you regain consciousness, you might wanna check if there's any joint left to repeat the process (hence the SLOWLY bit). It's basically a whole joint in a single puff (hence the SLOWLY bit again.

Good luck with it and I hope you have enough food in the house, or it can turn tragic very fast.

What was this all about? Tstone, I love you too, but we're not gonna take long showers together, so don't worry about pipes. I dig the arabian Hookas, baby.

Oh, and before I forget: well done Tea. I'm very proud of you. Now jump up, turn 'round and get nekkid for me. :twisted:

And I love you too Wolf, even if now you're a big man with a wompin' stick
Old 05-04-2005, 04:19 PM   #464
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom

Once you regain consciousness, you might wanna check if there's any joint left to repeat the process (hence the SLOWLY bit). It's basically a whole joint in a single puff (hence the SLOWLY bit again.

Dude, that's called a Steam Roller here or at least it was in Texas...

I guess it's called a Steam Roller because you feel like you have been run over by one after you take your first hit.

There are very few other things that will make you cough quite like the Steam Roller will.

I coughed one of my lungs right up on the floor after hitting on that Evil, evil Bong..

Not really, but it sure as hell felt like it..

But gawdamn if your not higher than a motherfucking kite after that there is something wrong with you anyway..

Ha..
Old 05-04-2005, 04:33 PM   #465
MrMaelstrom

Damned straight! Shit, there I go talking about myself again... :roll:
Old 05-04-2005, 04:35 PM   #466
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
S'alright Tman, I roll hash joints. I only do bongs when there's enough to waste bowls of it (once every blue Moon).

We're poor here. Hash needs to be mixed with some tobacco in order to be smoked (unless, of course, you got some uber stash to pipe it pure and direct [did it a couple of times and it's the smoothest shit ever, without the cough from burning weed or tobacco]).
We put filters into our joints (made out usually of subway tickets for the proper paper thickness. *recycle people ). We don't do that strange thing you guys do with tweezers and shit.
Whether it's grass or hash, I always put a bit of tobacco next to the filter, as not to have to smoke the filter to get the last of the oil.

As for bongs, as I can't afford to waste, I usually use a chinese bambu opium water-pipe (looks like a small bazooka, but it works fine). I roll a joint and put the filter to the small hole where you normally would put a thick opium stick (like incense).
If I'm feeling perky, I'll switch the water for vodka (boyohboy).

If I don't have the bambazuka around, I use the bucket routine:

-You take a plastic bottle (large one, but not gallon), a bucket full of water, a joint of whatever you feel like smoking and a small McGiverish knife.

-You cut off the bottom of the bottle, and make a slit or hole in the bottle cap so you can fit the filter of the joint snuggly into it.

-With the cap removed from the bottle, dip it into the bucket. The water level will be the same inside and outside the bottle.

-Light it up, fit it into the cap and close the bottle. SLOWLY lift up the bottle. The water inside goes down trying to reach the same level as outside the bottle, pulling down the smoke through the cap.

-Remove cap. Place lips onto bottle and SLOWLY dip it back down as you inhale.

Good luck with it and I hope you have enough food in the house, or it can turn tragic very fast.

What was this all about? Tstone, I love you too, but we're not gonna take long showers together, so don't worry about pipes. I dig the arabian Hookas, baby.

Oh, and before I forget: well done Tea. I'm very proud of you. Now jump up, turn 'round and get nekkid for me. :twisted:

And I love you too Wolf, even if now you're a big man with a wompin' stick
Just as a side note on that bucket bong thing- If y'all have room mates, don't make this, turn off the lights, and leave it in the middle of the floor. It just makes my clean laundry all wet... (it's a sad, sad story...)

And Nekkid time? I thought you'd never ask... w00t!

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 05-04-2005, 04:48 PM   #467
MrMaelstrom

Maëlstrom's guide to the newbie stoner, pt. II:

Morroccan Style Joint* Circle Recipe:

Roll joint with minimum 3 friends. The maximum number allowed into a circle depends on the members hability to hold their breath. Beyond 5 or 6 members, it's best to do two separate circles (make sure you distribute the hardcore smokers evenly, so that other people can smoke too).

-You take three puffs, suck it in and pass it around.

-You do not exhale untill it returns to your lips.

-DO NOT TAKE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR. Once you exhale, you only inhale again with the next three puffs.

-Rinse and repeat until joint is finished or you die, whichever comes 1st.

*tricky to do with grass, as it has the tendency to burn down one side if not rolled by a professional.

For the next classes, we'll be looking at the different ways to roll a joint, the different types of materials used in the manufactoring process and the pros and cons of each (ex: zippo vs. bic).

Class dismissed.
Go do your homework assignments now. And remember this is not a science class, but an art one.
Old 05-04-2005, 05:18 PM   #468
MrMaelstrom

Nope, he ain't high.

Ladies and gentleman, somewhere in the deep sultry mists of Florida, there's an incredible man afflicted by a terrible condition called lucidity.
Please help him in any way you can, as Florida specializes more on the Bolivian marching powder than proper recreational material.

I told you once, I'll tell you again, you can't expect to come to class without bringing the required materials.

And by the way you're typing, it's obvious you didn't do your homework assignement. Go sit in the corner and I'll have to speak to Miss Wolf.

I'm not gonna lie to you: a spanking might be in order.
Wolfie: wack his peepee. :twisted:

:roll:
Old 05-04-2005, 05:38 PM   #469
edible_eye

my labia hurts.

i think wally might have been a little hard on the beaver last night.
Old 05-04-2005, 05:54 PM   #470
MrMaelstrom

Stop it E_E. A pussy on a guy your size is a very frightening thought.

Old 05-04-2005, 09:40 PM   #471
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
my labia hurts.
http://tinypic.com/4uv3a0
Old 05-05-2005, 04:11 AM   #472
edible_eye

yup. could have been that little episode also. forgot about that.
Old 05-05-2005, 04:26 AM   #473
ghostposts

Glad that's squared away. Jesus, there are enough outsiders wanting a piece of this group: we don't need to hit one another.

I should shut up now. ;)

is it just me, or is that little brown dog topping the cute scale? He looks so curious and eager....
Old 05-05-2005, 05:09 AM   #474
edible_eye

thanx, ghost. i WAS rather curious and eager. you hit the friggin' nail on the friggin' head.
Old 05-05-2005, 05:13 AM   #475
ghostposts

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*thunk!*

Medic?
Closed Thread