Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 06:16 AM   #2501
Demonista_Ravenesque

Holy Crap TStone....I never thought of it like that

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Old 10-04-2005, 03:05 PM   #2502
Jane13

Wow, I completely skipped over this page.. loks like punk's having a bad time with boys at the moment *hugs* My infatuation has been taken over to the Rant Corner... *sigh*
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 10-04-2005, 06:03 PM   #2503
winged_dreams

I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend punk. If you ever need a good smile, laugh, or support you always have us to help you! I want everyone hear to be happy and I'm so everyone else feels the same way. *dances* Woot! ^^

I'm lucky. I currently don't have any relationship problems.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Old 10-04-2005, 06:04 PM   #2504
winged_dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane13
On the random note... I'm too afraid to tell someone I like them >.< They're the one who's responsible for my quote. *sigh*
He seems funny. That quote is certainly hilarious.

Old 10-05-2005, 11:21 AM   #2505
WolfMoon

To all the goths I've loved before.......:

Hey babies!! It's been waaaaaaaay to fuckin' long! I don't have any real access to the 'net lately, I had to choose between paying the power and rent or sinking in a quagmire of bills tryig to keep my DSL. *bleh* I've missed you all terribly!

Maimy and Mark, thanks for the happy birthdays! It was awesome, unfortunately I got drunk and forgot to take any pix! But I had a blast. I'm currently making a bad-ass costume for Renn. Faire, I promise to take a bunch of pix and post some after Hallowe'en.

I hope everyone's doing alright.

If I knows you, I loves ya, if not piss off!
Old 10-05-2005, 11:43 AM   #2506
pitseleh

OMG, teh WolfMoon!!

Just the person to cheer me up after a nightmare-filled nap on the couch! Sorry you're being pestered by those bills. Maybe setting your mailbox on fire will get the point across that is not a safe haven. Anyway, hope that all works out for you. I'm just glad to see you are alive and well, and a belated happy birthday to ya!
Old 10-05-2005, 12:10 PM   #2507
tekajo

i was the passenger in a car wreck about an hour ago. How about that for fucking randomness?

Not a big deal, a little sore...a high school girl in a pretty lil cavalier rear ended my friend's little nissan pickup truck. The Nissan won.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:27 PM   #2508
AlKilyu

OH SHIT Tek are you sure you are OK? Dude don't pass up a post-wreck exam, trust me on that.

Shit...I was all excited and gonna post that I won backstage passes to the System of a Down concert tomorrow (like five minutes ago), but now that doesn't seem too important. o_o
Old 10-05-2005, 12:32 PM   #2509
tekajo

ah shit, i'm ok...the Nissan's bumper and frame took most of the impact. a fucking Cav cant hurt me, im Vin the Redneck
seriously, if i start feeling "funny" later, i'll go in and get checked out.

Fucking A about the SOAD backstage passes!
Old 10-05-2005, 12:38 PM   #2510
AlKilyu

I swear if I actually get the chance to talk to them I am gonna remind them they are not U.S. Citizens.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:46 PM   #2511
edible_eye

wolfmoon! yay! i've missed you along with everyone else. and you're welcome. AWESOME to see you back again.

tek - if something comes up "later", your (or her) insurance won't cover it. you have to go to the e.r. after an accident to prove the problem might be a result of the accident, otherwise who's to say you didn't get hurt after you got home, NOT related to the accident?

i'm glad you're ok, but you've gotta play the game the right way in order to have a chance to win.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:53 PM   #2512
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
wolfmoon! yay! i've missed you along with everyone else. and you're welcome. AWESOME to see you back again.

tek - if something comes up "later", your (or her) insurance won't cover it. you have to go to the e.r. after an accident to prove the problem might be a result of the accident, otherwise who's to say you didn't get hurt after you got home, NOT related to the accident?

i'm glad you're ok, but you've gotta play the game the right way in order to have a chance to win.
What they said...

I'm glad you are okay..Just get yourself checked out, so it's on record in case you need it later..

Wolfie, I emailed you back..Stay in touch.. We miss you terribly..
Old 10-05-2005, 03:07 PM   #2513
winged_dreams

Wolfie!!! *hugs* Woot! Very excited that your back!! ^^

And yes tek, you should probably get yourself looked over just in case.

And backstage passes for SOAD! Lucky!

Old 10-05-2005, 04:13 PM   #2514
Jane13

Wolfmoon! Missed you SO MUCH!!

Tek- woah.

Al- Double woah.

^.^
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 10-05-2005, 05:35 PM   #2515
tekajo

Wolfie! good to see you on...i still mourn the passing of my DSL. Get PeoplePC crapnet if you have to.

oh yeah, i'm doing ok, i put on Ghost of Perdition by Opeth and did a little headbanging and screaming (i have alot of tension built up) to test the waters. i'm ok.
( tomorrow i'll probably be on here whining about my hurt neck lol. ya'll can scold me then )

Thanks for the concern brothers and sisters.

and punkirony, you're a cool lil cutie, never take any shit from the assholes of the world.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:24 AM   #2516
Satan's Spawn

I'm considering whether or not I should eat that orange on my desk. and who I should go talk to. Most of my friends are at the police station. Drug-raids just suck so bad. But you suck even more if you can't hide it well enough ^_^

maybe they've gotten back, better go check
Old 10-06-2005, 10:38 AM   #2517
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by TStone
Ever get choked up at silly things? My youngest daughter brings me pictures of blobs, and draws a heart around one, which she brings to me and says in the sweetest fucking voice imaginable, “That’s you daddy.”

Of course it is, I can see the likeness, it’s me to a T.

you ARE a lucky father, bro. it's too bad when men miss out on such simple, all-soul-encompassing pleasures.
Old 10-06-2005, 11:28 AM   #2518
winged_dreams

I don't have any children so this is sort of different...but my brother is a very sweet kid. He had to draw a picture of himself and he drew himself wearing a shirt I had bought for him. It made me feel very special and happy. There have been other occasions but none comes to mind. XD

And TStone, you're just an awesome dad!

Old 10-06-2005, 12:40 PM   #2519
tekajo

TStone, yeah you're right i do know about those infamous delayed pains, luckily though as of writing this the only pain i have is this toothache which has been bothering me for about a month now. This was my first accident, yeah i got lucky.
---
The number 8 Budweiser Chevrolet Monte Carlo Nascar Nextel Cup car will be in my town this weekend on display. Not even two simultaneous toothaches can stifle the smile on my face because of this.
Old 10-06-2005, 06:54 PM   #2520
Jane13

Awwwwwwwww!! Sorry about those drug raids.. I have friends that I wish would be more careful about stuff like that >.<
-Cinema Strange
Old 10-06-2005, 07:38 PM   #2521
edible_eye

tonight at work, i received the nickname of - "huge jacked guy with a moustache".

a father brought his 19 yr. old son into the e.r. after he walked into his home, only to find said son with a hatchet in one hand and a butcher knife in the other. he asked his son what he was doing and his son told him - "i'm gonna kill [his brother] because he's a demon".

the kid was brought to one of our locked rooms after he told another nurse that he'd planned to kill himself after killing his brother, the demon. he refused to change out of his clothes, which is policy in the locked area and so, i went in to have a little talk with him. he understood when i stepped out again, that if he could not abide by the rules of the unit that i would be back to change him - and if THAT happened, he would be a very unhappy kid. he changed on his own, to his credit but was irate when the docs went in to speak with him, fuming about how he was "locked in a room, told to change and when i refused, a huge jacked guy with a moustache came in to lay down the law".

it's weird when i hear other people say things like this. i understand that my presentation intimidates some people but i have a hard time seeing myself in such a light. anyway, sometimes it helps to avoid physical confrontation i guess and that's always a good thing. that kid needs help - and thank god that father came home when he did. if he'd come home after the murder-suicide, his night would have been very, very different.
Old 10-06-2005, 09:04 PM   #2522
ice

Wow, EE. S'a spooky story. I guess it's a good thing you're a "jacked guy with a stache". :P

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
Old 10-06-2005, 09:26 PM   #2523
Demonista_Ravenesque

E_E: Woah......

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Old 10-06-2005, 09:52 PM   #2524
winged_dreams

On a happier note: I dyed my hair burgundy although it turned out some form of a deep brown with some purpleness in there. Gonna take a picture of it soon.

Old 10-06-2005, 09:56 PM   #2525
Jane13

E_E, with people like that around, I'm even more glad that there are people like you around ^.^ Winged, that sounds cool! Pics! Pics!

My randomness.... my friends have somehow convinced me to go to homecoming agin. At least this year there are people who will probably make it fun... or at least bizarre. I'm gonna wear fuzzy purple leg warmers!
-Cinema Strange
Closed Thread