Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 10-24-2005, 12:19 PM   #1
Samhain

Gothy Goth Goth Goth Goth Gothery!!!

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
Yes.. This is the place where all Gothy Goth Goth Goth, Am I Goth, What is Goth, My Goth Can Beat Up Your Goth threads will be banished to on Gnet..

May They Rest In Pieces..

The goths on the South Park? Do they represent us fairly with the whole drinking cough medicine and conformists etc etc etc

Opinions please

Last edited by Empty_Purple_Stars; 12-14-2005 at 11:17 AM.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 12:21 PM   #2
Disfunction

Yes. Very much so. Excuse me while I write some more hopeless poetry and yell at my parents for being conformists.

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 12:33 PM   #3
Samhain

I'm surprised you like South Park since they detest Canadians.

There is no place for predjudice or discrimation in Society!!!
Old 10-24-2005, 12:47 PM   #4
Samhain

Oh My God You People Or So Mean

Were I Come From People Have Respect For Other Peoples Opinions And How They Voice Them!!!!
Old 10-24-2005, 01:16 PM   #5
polished_wolf_claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samhain

Matt stone and Trey Parker are NOT discriminating Canadians, they are just depicting americians and their views, in a humorous context.

"Teh Lordz Satan Protektz me frm ebil in mah PANTS!!!!!11111"
polished_wolf_claws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 01:30 PM   #6
polished_wolf_claws

Exactly darkangel
If you can't take the heat, get out of the sauna.
I make fun of everything... because everything can be funny.
I make fun of everything that I am....

A great philosopher said it best:
"Don't take life to seriously, Doc, Your not going to get outta it alive."

Old 10-24-2005, 01:46 PM   #7
polished_wolf_claws

Dually noted xng

Old 10-24-2005, 02:13 PM   #8
angleangel_doom

For the love of all that is intelligent and right stop making so many pointless threads.
angleangel_doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 02:17 PM   #9
Disfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samhain

They can mock my nation all they want. I'll mock any nation I want. Free speech. I'm not a nationalist or particularly patriotic, and there are many historical instances of why that's a good thing.

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 05:58 PM   #10
nightfang

Help me be a good goth

hi everyone. My name is nightfang. I used to be an ordinary quite kid but I have decided to express myself at last. I am quite no more! I will be a goth.

The goths at my school seem to be very cool. I just moved and it's time for me to make new friends. I want to be friends with the goth kids but I don't want them to laugh at me. What should I do? I need to get some new clothes and I need to know what bands to get into. Any other tips?

I already have a bunch of black jeans and stuff. I also have one Marylin Manson Cd. It's pretty cool. Should I get more? Who should I try? good Charlotte? Are they goth?

HELP! I am being serious!
nightfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 06:04 PM   #11
nightfang

where is for newbies? Do goths have to spell good? I would think that bad spelling could maake you more mysterious.
Old 11-17-2005, 06:07 PM   #12
nightfang

ok, I found it and read it. Sorry. This is nnot an introduction, it's a call for help! I need hepl quick because if I look like a tool for too long the goths will think I'm a big poser.

Maybe I should post individual questions in each forum.
Old 11-17-2005, 06:25 PM   #13
nightfang

But right now I only have a bunch of nike shirts and stuff. If I try and hang with the goth kids they will know I'm not like them. I have about $400 I can spend on new clothes. (I used to work at a cell phone accesory store in the mall). I was going to buy an Xbox, but I thikn this is more important.

I would be myself. I know I am really a goth. I just never spent much time on cloths and music and stuff. I just wear whatever my parents buy me. I want to express myself now though. I want to try and make interesting friends here.

I'm tired of being a normal kid. I want to be different.
Old 11-17-2005, 06:40 PM   #14
nightfang

But what makes someone truly a goth? I'm confused.

I think the goth look is cool as hell and I love goth music. If anyone can be a goth then what is the point of looking cool and being against society and all that?
Old 11-17-2005, 06:53 PM   #15
nightfang

I don't know if I amagainst society. What does that even mean? I mean, I hate school and I hate commercials and stuff. but there is all kinds of good stuff. Like Taco Bell and Xbox.

If there was no society, we would all live in tents and that would be pretty stupid.

I guess I'm rambling. I don't know what to do. I'm just confused. I thought I had everything figured out, but my parents make me move all the time and I can never make friends. Most of my friends suck. All they want to do is play xbox and hit on girls. I mean, I like girls and xbox, but there is more to life. life is deep.

I want t o hang out with the cool people, and not the normal cool people like the football players. I mean cool kids like the punks or goths. I don't like the punks so much, but the goths seeem nicer. There is a goth girl in my art class and she seems really nice. I'm talking to her everyday and I think I want to try and be her friend. Her friends seem really interesting.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:18 PM   #16
AlKilyu

I like his username cause if you scroll down fast it looks like nightfag! At first I thought that was the actual name and I was gonna give him reps for such a hilarious name!
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 07:26 PM   #17
nightfang

Sure you can quote me. Thanks. My friends really don't get me. They always say that I think too much and stuff. I'm glad that I've finally found people who kinda understand.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:28 PM   #18
nightfang

Nightfag? LOL. No, I'm not a fag. I've had three girlsfriends and lots of sex. Not that there is anything wrong with gays. They are OK. Whatever they want as long as they don't have sex with me it's all their buseness. More girls for me! LOL.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:33 PM   #19
AlKilyu

No no no one would assume you were gay, just sorta...I don't know balsy? That would have been cool as hell.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:40 PM   #20
nightfang

No, I dont want o be like marylin Manson. He is a little too weird for me. Hios music is cool, but I dont want to look likehim. I want to wear black and spikes and sstuff because I think it looks cool. I also like the music and the people. They seem nice and interesting. Not like everyone else.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:46 PM   #21
nightfang

I'm almost 17 and I've had sex like 50 times. I like Korn and greenday and NIN and stuff. Slipknot is cool. So is Linkin Park.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:54 PM   #22
AlKilyu

That's not improbablt, Xng. I am a gentleman and shall not disclose details but when you start at 15 like I did... >_<
Old 11-17-2005, 07:57 PM   #23
nightfang

I need lots of help, I know. Help me guys!

I have $400 dollars. My parents have agreed to pay for half my Xbox 360 so I will have about $150 left over for buying some new stuff. I don't think I need any pantsso I think I'll get about 5 shirts aand some CDs.

If I had to get 5 t-shirts, what 5 should I get? What about Marylin Manson, NIN, Linkin Park and Slipknot? I could also go to Target and get one of those 10 packs of black shirts to where. Maybe I could start by just wearing jeans and black shirts. See if they notice or whatever.

What CDs should I get? Who are the big goth bands that every goth needs to like? I dont want to sound dumb if people ask me who I like.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:58 PM   #24
sensuous0mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfang
I'm almost 17 and I've had sex like 50 times. I like Korn and greenday and NIN and stuff. Slipknot is cool. So is Linkin Park.
Is any of that really Gothic? I mean Greenday? PLEASE! They're not even Punk. Much too mainstream.

Oh yeah, and having sex 50 times by the time you're (still) 16 is liek s00per impressive. you must be liek a total ekspert!

Why do we care how many times your physically immature body has done the big nasty?

As for suggestions, be yourself and don't try so hard. You might hurt yourself.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:01 PM   #25
nightfang

A whole hot topic? That's crazy. I'm not rich. My parents are in the army. I don't even have a job yet here. I need something quick.

I might need some new shoes because I don't thikn that Adidas are very goth.