Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2004, 08:02 AM   #1026
RetroGoth_queen

hmm sitting here , in a bean chair pondering. dreading tomorrow for I have a two hour lunch break and nothing to fill it with.

ohhh I just kinda realised that I've almost learned to touch type... cool huh!?
Old 05-31-2004, 11:55 AM   #1027
Darkness_Of_The_Night

I am so bored out of my mind. Can't wait to go back to work tomorrow. All there is to do around my place is eat, sleep, listen to music, play with the pets, watch tv, and play on the computer. Its driving me crazy. If you start to play with my dogs they will end up biteing each out and ignoreing you. Grr, fucking dogs. *sighs* Anyways I am not going to be gone for 2 months during June 5 and July 26. I have to go to New York to see my dad. I will miss you all *hugs everyone* Thats all I wanted to say.
Old 05-31-2004, 01:17 PM   #1028
Daz

have you ever noticed that no matter how bright and sunny the day is outside, the dark clouds are always looming inside your head. that no matter how good you are feeling, at any moment that could all change. just a single phrase or word, just a thought, a sound, a smell.....
Old 05-31-2004, 01:25 PM   #1029
Bodnoirbabe

oh

Sitting listning to L'ame Immortal..and i cant help but feel overwhelmed at how beautiful their song Licht und Schatten is. And when i die, i'm going to have Dead actors Requiem played at my funeral.

rehearsals start today and i cant hide the fact that I'm feeling dread about them. Auditions are tomorrow and I wonder if I'm prepared enough. i think I'm worrying far too much, but I know if I don't get the part of Fraulein Kost, I will be crushed. i've never wanted a part more then this one. I know i would be perfect for it! And i really really hope my friend gets Earnst because we would do so beautiful together on the song Tommorrow Belongs To Me. God! that is a beautiful song!

Wish me luck all.
Old 05-31-2004, 02:29 PM   #1030
The_Crazy_Irishman

Godd luck Bodnoirbabe

oh and one thing, why does this topic seem to gain an extra page, which does not exist :? Does this happen to anyone else?
Old 05-31-2004, 02:49 PM   #1031
Daz

ya it does irish... i think it has something to do with deleted posts. seems like the forum still keeps track of the number of posts that have been made, not just the ones that still remain.
Old 05-31-2004, 02:59 PM   #1032
demon_warrior

kill

why do people keep either thinking I'm a boy or that I'm the girl known as Sin's_Luver?
Old 05-31-2004, 03:08 PM   #1033
Bodnoirbabe

oh

Thanks Irish. i appreciate it.
Incidentally, for all who don't know what musical i'm auditioning for, but are curious. I'm going out for Cabaret. damn i hope i get my part!!!!
Old 05-31-2004, 03:30 PM   #1034
Bodnoirbabe

Goth as Fuck

I just achieved Goth as fuck status! do i get a prize? anything? I hope i at least get a cookie! I like cookies! Maybe i get a part in the time share??
ah phooey!
Old 05-31-2004, 03:32 PM   #1035
Sin's_Luver

Re: kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_warrior
why do people keep either thinking I'm a boy or that I'm the girl known as Sin's_Luver?
yah people get ur facts straight! ok? well kay i gotta go ok? im not gonna sit around here and complain all day! amber is at mom's and i got 2 days all to myself!(bill's in conneticut on buisness, mom took amy for a few days so i can sleep)SO.....TIRED......NEED.....SLEEP!
Old 05-31-2004, 04:02 PM   #1036
Darkness_Of_The_Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crazy_Irishman
Godd luck Bodnoirbabe

oh and one thing, why does this topic seem to gain an extra page, which does not exist :? Does this happen to anyone else?
It happends to me. All the topics have a extra page and I also dont know why.
Old 06-01-2004, 09:10 AM   #1037
Maimy

I learned this weekend that liquid leather is remarkably absorbent.

That is all.
Old 06-01-2004, 02:54 PM   #1038
sneetchonthebeach

Randomness

I woke up this morning to my daughters screams...which is totally understandable as there was a six inch, mother-fucking, gross, disgusting cetipede peeking at her from under the door in the laundry room. I hate centipedes...they are one of the few drawbacks to living in paradis...ick, ugh, if I could banish them from the face of the Earth, I would.

Anyways, I bludgeoned it with a broom and scooped it outside where the twenty minutes later the sucker was gone. Did you know, with the big ones, you can hear there claws click on the floor as they walk. Ick.
Old 06-01-2004, 04:21 PM   #1039
Gnossos

I've noticed the extra page, too. Just one of those Gothic.net vagaries, I guess.

So anyway, my friends were moving to a new apartment yesterday, and asked me to babysit the dogs so's they wouldn't be in the way during the move. I love their dogs- a couple of creampuff Rottweilers.

These dogs require at least 3 hours of exercise a day, or they're off the wall. So I packed up their dish and a gallon of water, and we went to the lake for a nice long walk. "What a beautiful day," I thought. "This will be pleasant and fun!"

Wrong. The girls are both kind of fat, and of course they're mostly black, so they get hot fast, even on a 70-degree day. As a result, they pant constantly. No less than ten people said to me, in shocked, reproving tones, "Those dogs need water."

I finally got so fed up that when the last self-righteous dickhead scolded me, I pulled the almost-empty jug out of my pack, shook it at him, and screamed, "I HAVE been giving them water, goddamnit! And they went swimming!"

Great. So now I'm an INSANE dog-torturer.

Even better, the dogs were wearing Gentle Leaders, which are leash attachments that go over the nose to prevent pulling. One yuppie bitch said, "Oooh- they have to wear muzzles."
Her Dudley Do-Right companion replied learnedly, "Well, that's a vicious breed."
I really, really wanted to tell them that they could still bite with those on. Another lady literally snatched up her child when she saw us coming down the path.

That was my Memorial Day walk in the park. Me and my nasty, mean, abused, and dehydrated Rotties.

The thing that pisses me off is that I've been on many walks with Steve and the girls, and no one ever said one word to us. Could it be because he's a kind of scary looking guy, and I am a mere, unassuming woman? Nah...-Gnossos
Old 06-02-2004, 07:52 AM   #1040
Maimy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TStone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maimy
I learned this weekend that liquid leather is remarkably absorbent.

That is all.
Ah, so that's what you call Kogs guys.

:evil:
No. But I think it's best I not explain exactly what that means ...
Old 06-02-2004, 08:08 AM   #1041
spax

so do any of you ever come to glasgow or have you ever been here
Old 06-02-2004, 08:14 AM   #1042
Rhapsody

Hey Gnossos,

If you ever want tons of unsolicited advise and stupid questions, try taking an elephant for a walk.

Hee.
Old 06-02-2004, 08:26 AM   #1043
spax

man thats a big aSS
Old 06-02-2004, 05:30 PM   #1044
Ravena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crazy_Irishman
Godd luck Bodnoirbabe

yep
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 06-02-2004, 05:51 PM   #1045
Ravena

Re: Randomness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneetchonthebeach
I woke up this morning to my daughters screams...which is totally understandable as there was a six inch, mother-fucking, gross, disgusting cetipede peeking at her from under the door in the laundry room. I hate centipedes...they are one of the few drawbacks to living in paradis...ick, ugh, if I could banish them from the face of the Earth, I would.

Anyways, I bludgeoned it with a broom and scooped it outside where the twenty minutes later the sucker was gone. Did you know, with the big ones, you can hear there claws click on the floor as they walk. Ick.
Yea, we have such unsavory critters down here as well. But they don't bother me as much as the millipedes.
Wait, I forgot- which are poisinous? Those bother me!

Sin's_Luver, that's a rather nice pic you posted... *Steals it and puts it on my MSN Messenger*
Thankus. :twisted:
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 06-02-2004, 06:05 PM   #1046
kog3100

Centipedes are poisonous. Millipedes are not.

Although millipedes have more legs, the big centipedes usually have a higher ick/scare factor due to their size and looking more 'wicked'.
Old 06-02-2004, 06:30 PM   #1047
Ravena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kog3100
Centipedes are poisonous. Millipedes are not.

Although millipedes have more legs, the big centipedes usually have a higher ick/scare factor due to their size and looking more 'wicked'.
Thanks... one should think I'd know this suff, being a natural history nut.... :oops: :oops: :oops:
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 06-02-2004, 10:37 PM   #1048
Daz

some times i think im just too much of everything, not enough of anything
too short, too old, too young, too fat, too self concious, too overbearing, too intimidating, too quiet, too loud, dont know enough about music, or books, or fashion, or art, or politics. i've been everywhere, done everything but seem to have no experience in anything. no matter what i do i dont seem to fit, living on the fringes of society. found my diary from when i was 12, reading it before i tossed it in the garbage it seems like nothing has changed. i still havent learned how to communicate with people. i'm still that awkward little girl trapped inside her head wishing that she could express herself but always finding herself left out of the loop. i just dont fit and for every step i take farward i always seem to slide back.
Old 06-02-2004, 11:24 PM   #1049
Bodnoirbabe

oh yeah!

I did it! I GOT THE PART I WANTED!!!! I'm so fucking excited!!!! I feel so fabulous right now! Oh man, can't stop smiling. I'm gonna kick the shit out of Cabaret!!
Old 06-02-2004, 11:28 PM   #1050
Daz

Re: oh yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodnoirbabe
I did it! I GOT THE PART I WANTED!!!! I'm so fucking excited!!!! I feel so fabulous right now! Oh man, can't stop smiling. I'm gonna kick the shit out of Cabaret!!
congratz