Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2004, 08:41 AM   #1676
WolfMoon

Maimy that picture is worth a thousand dirty words!

:twisted:
Old 08-16-2004, 08:43 AM   #1677
WolfMoon

Dude, don't you ever learn?I thought the last one you did was Merged with the picture thread!

:roll:
Old 08-16-2004, 08:50 AM   #1678
Jane13

I'm not saying that I'm tired of the picture, but it's always the same misfits shirt and angry glare at the camera.
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 08-16-2004, 09:01 AM   #1679
WolfMoon

Yeah, why don't you put on some of those Jncos and an uber-goth-care-bears t-shirt?

*snicker*
Old 08-16-2004, 09:05 AM   #1680
WolfMoon

First off,it's hear because you hear with your ears!And if you here things then you're pretty amazing.And please for the love of JesusassrapingMary,stop posting the same damn picture!You wanna know something about it?It looks like all the kids in school nowadays.How original.
Old 08-16-2004, 09:06 AM   #1681
Jane13

*giggle* Wofmoon, you're the best. Don't forget all the happy bunny stuff you can buy...
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 08-16-2004, 09:17 AM   #1682
Jane13

Yeah... last year in JUNIOR HIGH everyone thought you were some big rebel if you bought your clothes at Hot Topic. At least at the highschool I go to, pretty much everyone has at least one outfit from that store.
-Cinema Strange
Old 08-16-2004, 09:32 AM   #1683
WolfMoon

That's funny.At the one in our area all the goths that used to work there are conspicuously absent lately.The only person I've seen there is some guy that wears blue jean shorts and a bowling shirt?They were playing Queen in there last time I went hunting for patches(I know I'm a sick freak! I have a pair of blue jeans literally covered in patches).Now I don't know what was up there,but as much as I love Queen I never thought I'd hear them in Hot Topic,Normally it's a gothy-goth band like *snickerCOFsnicker*,anyhoo I thought it was extremely odd to say the least.
Old 08-16-2004, 09:34 AM   #1684
WolfMoon

hahahaha!!!

I've seriously thought about getting the shirt that says

"Have a nice day Ugly!"

hahahaha
Old 08-16-2004, 09:55 AM   #1685
pepito

its funny how some people can be an immature fuck. one i dont buy clothes from hottopic. and 2 jncos are out . i make my fuckin clothes ok. so get off my fucking ass. i just put up a god damn poll and hopefully people can respond to it. get whatevers in your ass out. so do me a favor and fuck off
Old 08-16-2004, 10:16 AM   #1686
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepito
its funny how some people can be an immature fuck. one i dont buy clothes from hottopic. and 2 jncos are out . i make my fuckin clothes ok. so get off my fucking ass. i just put up a god damn poll and hopefully people can respond to it. get whatevers in your ass out. so do me a favor and fuck off
Hey,Moron-boi!

If it's a poll you obviously keep forgetting to put one with your try-hard pic!

P.S.I'd love to know how you so skilly 'made' your professionaly silk-screened shirt and store-bought pants!
Old 08-16-2004, 10:45 AM   #1687
pepito

:lol: you really make me laugh. i meen cant you lay off. really the picture is not a try hard.i was really shitfaced at a party and out of the blue a flash appears and the picture is emailed to me. but in the picture the pants arnt store bought. there shorts. and so what i was wearing a misfits shirt. do you have a fucking problem with the misfits? the question i was asked.............how to i make my clothes. with a needle and thread. i might not have a fashion lighn out. but i take apaty shortd and other cloths and sew the shit on. you buy rings and chanes form the local store all you have to do is sew them on. i admit i bought the shirt.... and ill admit i bought the shit that made the shorts......so just lay off my ass
oh and my little boy stages are over. im fucking 19 now!!! cant we all just get along
shit
Old 08-16-2004, 10:49 AM   #1688
pepito

oh yeah why would io want an uber- goth shirt.....................im not fucking gothic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im not emo liek some of you people are.........who fucking cares if life sucks.....
Old 08-16-2004, 10:52 AM   #1689
Jane13

Alright, I've finally decided to post a picture of my freaky, double- jointed (more accurately, they're over extending ligaments) fingers. The first picture demonstrates that I can pivot my first joint to nearly 90 degrees. FUN! I can also pull my thumb way past my arm, but that's hard to take a picture of that.
-Cinema Strange
Old 08-16-2004, 11:06 AM   #1690
Giga

Harr, here are a few interesting pictures =)

This is my back-patch, it always has an effect on people, be it inspiration, hate or love :lol:

(when people ask me "Why did you buy a necrophilia patch" I answer them: "Because there wasn't a pedophilia patch" :twisted: )

Then there is a smaller version of a pic I already posted, I need this for an avatar on another site so I hope mods & admins won't mind me posting it here :wink:
Old 08-16-2004, 11:07 AM   #1691
The_Crazy_Irishman

jane13, some advice never show that to people in public, I know some one (annoying though) who could at least do the first one, he showed it to some one, who smacked his hands into the guy, the look on the guys face was pretty damn funny :twisted:
Old 08-16-2004, 11:15 AM   #1692
Jane13

lol My dad told me not to do that in public beause they might think I have a medical disorder...
-Cinema Strange
Old 08-16-2004, 11:24 AM   #1693
Jane13

That is weird... I have to admit I buy fishnets from them, simply because I don't like paying shippping on something that I can buy in town... and a pair of checkered shoelaces :oops:
-Cinema Strange
Old 08-16-2004, 11:31 AM   #1694
bexxle

Okay I know what the picture is. Disallusioned youth looking for identity because they have been outcast from regular society. Their hopes and dreams are to one day show how much better they are than the people who have let them down.

Did I get it? Do I win a prize?

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 08-16-2004, 11:35 AM   #1695
Jane13

Damn it, I knew that one! I should've gone for the $500, but I chickened out...
-Cinema Strange
Old 08-16-2004, 01:10 PM   #1696
Empty_Purple_Stars

Attn Pepito:

Okay Lamo..

This is the FOURTH time I have merged this EXACT SAME thread with the picture post thread..Fucking quit already okay? If you want to post pics of yourselves for everyone to make fun of there is a thread for doing that. Which is why I keep merging this shit with the picture post thread. Not to mention you created TWO EXACTLY IDENTICAL threads on the same day.. I just merged the first and am doing the same with this one along with my cheery request to not fucking do that anymore okay?

:shock:

Rinse...
Repeat..

P.S. Godamn we missed you Wolfie.. You still R0x0r my B0xors!!
Old 08-16-2004, 04:47 PM   #1697
Manimal

Best get it right bub or she'll whip out the Mom voice and the menacing stare and we'll ALL be in trouble. Just pay attention and quit fucking up ok?
Old 08-16-2004, 06:29 PM   #1698
ChUnKy_CaRaMeL

Woah! I'm 19, pepito's 19. Guess this proves the old saying: "Girls are more mature the boys." But then, I'm a lady so that's not really fair comparing a lady of 19 to a boy of 19. :P

Seriously though. Pepito, no one is against you here, dispite the attitude (it's a goth site, you'll get gothy people and people interested in the culture here. And with that, natuarally, comes the bad ass attitude and opinionated tell-it-to-you-straight individuals (cause most of these people have been through some tough fights and that makes you have bite). Don't get too offended, else you'll constantly be offend all the time and that's just a waste of time).
This place has certain rules and because of that, certain allowances are given to newposters ie a slap on the hand and an expectancy that they learn. Just play the game by their rules, or leave. Other then that, drink some mint tea, relax and when you post, please think (I'm sure you're a cool person, but posts like "rate my picture"? Come on!). Ya a 19 yeh old bye'. Starht actin' it-ah.
Old 08-16-2004, 06:32 PM   #1699
Bodnoirbabe

oi

Damn! Wolfie isn't back for even a week and she's already knocking the crap out of the newbies. Can i just say, it so nice to have someone to do that agin. Reading your flames is always a treat, Wolfie!

Love the patch Giga!

And jane, that is just frickin icky! :shock:
Old 08-16-2004, 06:33 PM   #1700
ohthefuckwell

da boy lost his first tooth today....on his first day of kindergarten.

he was jazzed.