Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 06-04-2011, 01:14 AM   #1
CptSternn

Woman is injured in Hamilton graveyard

http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2...ing_grave.html

Quote:
HAMILTON – A woman who may have been engaged in sexual activity in a township cemetery Tuesday evening was injured when a tombstone fell on her leg, police said.

The 39-year-old woman was not badly hurt, and the administration of Ahavath Israel Cemetery declined to press charges, according to police.

The woman was with a male friend in the graveyard off Cedar Lane just before 7 p.m. visiting the grave of a relative. When the two engaged in some “extracurricular activities,” one of the grave markers rolled onto the woman’s leg, Capt. James Stevens said.

The woman was taken by ambulance to Capital Health Regional Medical Center for treatment. Police did not know the extent of her injuries.

Cemetery management was contacted, but no criminal investigation of the two was launched after the administration decided not to file a criminal complaint.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 04:17 AM   #2
PortraitOfSanity

Man, fucking so hard you knock over a tombstone? That's a pretty good accomplishment, really.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:19 AM   #3
Grausamkeit

Why would they file charges? It's not like you can disturb the dead. Cemeteries were once used as parks for picnics, daily strolls and the like. Who knows how many Victorians secretly got it on in cemeteries back then?
Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:47 PM   #4
GentlemanBeard

That was so stupid of them to screw in a cemetary.

I mean, what if zombies started popping out of the ground? They would've been fucked, pun intended.
GentlemanBeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:18 PM   #5
Llyallowyn

Amusing, given the stigma, but I have to admit that that is pretty hardcore. Fucking so hard you knocked over a tombstone is an awesome story to tell.
Llyallowyn is offline   Reply With Quote