Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 03-27-2005, 02:30 PM   #1
AlKilyu

The Warriors

OMG!!

This has been one of my very most favorite movies ever, and I've always thought it should be a video game!

IT IS!!

http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/game/

Can you dig it?

I hate the PS2, but I would consider buying Manimal's just to play it, THAT's how excited I am!!
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 11:20 AM   #2
Deadhymn

i think this may be a sign of the apocalypse.
Deadhymn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 11:24 AM   #3
AlKilyu

If you bash The Warriors then I shall kill you until you die.
Old 03-28-2005, 02:02 PM   #4
ohthefuckwell

i wonder how many points you get if you shove a bat up someone's ass?

:shock:
Old 03-28-2005, 11:07 PM   #5
AlKilyu

Dunno. I think they are still working on it, so hopefully there is time for me to email Rockstar Games and ask that deadhymn be the receiver of the Louisville Slugger in his brown spider.
Old 03-28-2005, 11:30 PM   #6
SuicideJade

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
If you bash The Warriors then I shall kill you until you die.
BWAHAHAHAHA!

that was so dumb until it was fucking genius comedy :lol:
Old 03-29-2005, 10:07 AM   #7
ohthefuckwell

i still can't believe they're planning on "updating" the movie.
Old 03-29-2005, 01:43 PM   #8
Deadhymn

I cant believe someone gave the go-ahead for it to be made in the first place...much less updating it...*shudder*...
Deadhymn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 09:21 PM   #9
GothHyena

I loved that movie but liked it a little too much my freshman year of high school when I thought I was running around in the movie Streets of Fire.
GothHyena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 10:14 AM   #10
1TOOMANY

http://www.rockstargames.com/thewarriors/_pix/main2.jpg

Here is the link to the Warriors game on the rockstar games site, it's coming out this month.
I was actually talking with Terry Donavan and Big Wayne from Rockstar games last Bodyboarding event we sponsored together in Long Beach N.Y. this past Sept.
It's going to be themed just like the movie where you have to fight your way through all the gangs in NYC like the movie. It's gonna be sweet!
Old 10-05-2005, 10:31 AM   #11
1TOOMANY

I actually have a bunch of Rockstargames Warriors T-shirts that they gave me at the NYBB Pro event.
So if your interested Al, you can have one since your a big fan.
Old 10-05-2005, 10:59 AM   #12
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by GothHyena
I loved that movie but liked it a little too much my freshman year of high school when I thought I was running around in the movie Streets of Fire.
And where praytell have YOU been??

Man, its like 'Missing Member' Day..

I need your email address, I didn't know how to track you down when you vanished like so many did..

SniffleSob..

P.S. Thanks for making me feel like a BIGGER fossil for mentioning Streets of Fire..

Diane Lane is STILL HAWT..

Blow me.

Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 11:01 AM   #13
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TOOMANY
I was actually talking with Terry Donavan and Big Wayne from Rockstar games last Bodyboarding event we sponsored together in Long Beach N.Y. this past Sept.
You dumbshit you just confirmed what we all suspected that you are DCreep. Why the fuck did you create a new login? Why did you return?
Old 10-05-2005, 11:02 AM   #14
Empty_Purple_Stars

ANd o0o0o0o I want a RockstarGames T-shirt..

I have some belly button link I could trade you..
Old 10-05-2005, 11:03 AM   #15
AlKilyu

And no you can't have my address to send a shirt too either.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:06 AM   #16
Empty_Purple_Stars

Uhh is that who ' Drew Evans ' is?
Old 10-05-2005, 11:12 AM   #17
AlKilyu

EPS: Yes. Back when we had a problem with him previously I looked him up and found whatever little club he is in sponsors boogieboard shit, after which his shitty band "Left Behind" (emphasis on BEHIND) plays.

Yeah I am 100% sure it's him.

I hope you read that above ^^ before telling him where to send a tshirt, cause he is looking to get dirt on us as well.

Fucking psychos WHY DON'T YOU AND BODNOIR HOOK-UP AND LEAVE THE NORMAL WORLD ALONE?!?!
Old 10-05-2005, 11:19 AM   #18
AlKilyu

edit: Don't be EPS. You got other shit going on. I am cynical and trust no one. That's my use. 's what I'm good for.

http://www.eastcoastsurf.com/surfTal...f3a1ed3c4c6fe0

His nick on that link is even DCreep(!)

Sad.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:37 AM   #19
AlKilyu

You didn't give him your info did you?
Old 10-05-2005, 11:50 AM   #20
AlKilyu

Ah he logged back on. Here comes the bit about how he tried to be friends and honor and how no one else had a problem with him but mean ol' AlKilyu smeared his good name and such.

Then he will stop using this login and create a new one (if he hasn't already) and this will repeat itself for the tenth time.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:54 AM   #21
1TOOMANY

Jesus man I was just trying to be nice, and I'm not trying to dig up info or anything on anybody. And I wasn't trying to hide behind a different name , I pretty much figured everyone knew who I was. I just wanted to start fresh with a new name. And I'm not trying to get dirt on anyone.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:59 AM   #22
1TOOMANY

Here I'll give you more evidence, I'm just chillin and being myself why do you have to bash me and be paranoid?

http://www.nybodyboarding.com/ROCKST...mbnails/18.jpg
Old 10-05-2005, 02:43 PM   #23
AlKilyu

You will never "start fresh" as long as we remember that you threatened EPS with physical violence (a punch in the teeth was it?) as well as begged members of the board to fight you.

You are a STALKER and a PSYCHO and your soul mate is BODNOIRBABE, so go stick your hand between her legs and leave your "friends" ladies alone.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:13 PM   #24
winged_dreams

I like the Warriors. It's a good movie.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
winged_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 06:29 PM   #25
1TOOMANY

Quote:
You will never "start fresh" as long as we remember that you threatened EPS with physical violence (a punch in the teeth was it?) as well as begged members of the board to fight you
Get it straight for the 100th time I never have and never would threaten EPS.
The beef was between you and I. You befriended me and broke you word of us squashing the beef. You just couldn't leave it alone so you kept bad mouthing me after I had left the site, that's when i came back under different names to defend myself.

Quote:
You are a STALKER and a PSYCHO and your soul mate is BODNOIRBABE, so go stick your hand between her legs and leave your "friends" ladies alone.
Maybe you should look up the legal definition of a stalker you seem to fit the description. And I was looking for advice for a tough situation and you have to say something like that. That's just low, very low. As far as psycho well you seem to fit that definition as well since you can't drop this matter, and your obssesed with me. looking into my background etc.. Well I'm clean bro and I have alot of friends that know me, which you don't. So go edit some more of my posts if you can find some you haven't edited already to make me look bad and continue to try and convince everyone how much of a douchebag psycho I am, and Im sure some will believe you since they won't think about it and form their own opinion. Hopefully some people will be able to see through the lies.

It comes down to this I could have kept my real nick name DCreep but because of all of the bad blood I wanted to start out on a clean slate I figured a lot of people knew it was me but I just wanted to start over and be myself. I wasn't hiding behind a new name, I gave so many clues (not purposely) that it was me it wouldn't take a genius to figure it out. I was just minding my buisiness until I offered you a tee to be nice and you flipped on me. Let's be honest all of your hatred towards me started out of jealousy at one point.

You can either continue to bash me (which i will not participate in since i will not stoop to your level again), you can ignore me, or you could squash this like you said you were going to and let bygones be bygones, or you can continue to try to convince everyone of how i'm some pyschotic stalker and continue to make up lies and edit my previous posts to make me look bad as you've done in the past. I'd really like for us to settle this like men and give the proverbial handshake and move on.

And again EPS I NEVER said those things about you, I would never talk like to any woman. Plus we were cool with each other why would I do that? I didn't and never would to anyone. My hand to God!

Well I'm dropping this for the hundreth time but I'm sure Al will keep on ranting and raving but I'm done and been done. I mean did you see any posts that I made under 1TOOMANY doing any of the above that Al accuses me of , NO. And I didn't under my real nickname DCreep until Al started all the false accusations and harrasment, Slander or Libel (whatever you want to call it) after he promised to squash it. I'm not saying I'm perfect but Dude stop it. I was trying to be nice by offering you that t-shirt since you are a fan of the movie and you have to act like that.

I am dropping this know for the hundreth time, but I'm sure Al will go round and round.

But I love this site, I like the people, and I have fun here so I'm not leaving.
Sorry Al.