Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 10-21-2012, 11:29 AM   #1
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
2nd Wisconsin Mass shooting

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_1997744.html

Quote:
A mass shooting occurred on Sunday near a mall in Wisconsin, WISN 12 News reports.

The incident took place near Brookfield Square Mall in Brookfield, Wis.

The AP confirms that the shooting took place. A hospital spokeswoman told CNN that at least 7 people have been shot. No fatalities have been reported.

CNN reports that the shooting may have occurred at a spa in the area.

WISN 12 News, the ABC affiliate in Milwaukee, reports that the shooting is a "mass casualty" situation.

WTMJ, a local radio station, reports that the suspect is still at large. According to WISN, medical and emergency personnel have arrived on the scene. The mall, as well as some nearby roads and businesses, have been placed on lockdown.
*monotone voice* Yay the mass shootings are moving even closer to me. Unlike the Sikh temple shooting which was one county over, this one is one city over. About 6-7 miles. I've even applied for a job in that mall at one point. Kinda freaky having these mass shootings moving closer and closer to me. I've been to that mall countless times over the last two decades, my mother has been to that spa(where the shooting actually happened), and I've eaten at that Mc Donalds that is right next to the spa.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:46 PM   #2
Versus

It happens a lot.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:18 PM   #3
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Ok... You know what I said about shootings getting closer to home.... Now it's just getting ridiculously close. How close? yesterday there was a shoot out with between another recently divorced man and police right outside the entrance to my neighborhood, right along the route I walk to get home from the closest bus stop. If I had gone to school or anywhere else by bus on Tuesday I could of ended up in the middle of a gunfight. As if having a shootout 6 miles away wasn't freaky enough.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctJFd...eature=g-all-u

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:22 PM   #4
Versus

That sucks. I hope it's not bothering you too much.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote