Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-02-2007, 09:17 AM   #176
Tha Duckman

I posted because this is open discussion. Just out of interest, if you dislike it here, why do you still come here? It's just an honest question, not being a dick or whatever.
Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:32 AM   #177
Lapin

No, what I mean is that.....if you want to get "technical" about the whole thing.....I'm not "legally" supposed to have it. See, I sort of nicked it from another family member, a gov't worker, last holiday.

They weren't happy when they noticed it was no longer in the case.

It does strange things sometimes.
Lapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:42 AM   #178
DeathChii

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindless1
It's all good I guess. I don't have anything left to say on this forum because I'm not sure of how I should say it, no one has even the slightest amount of respect it seems. How am I supposed to say I'm sorry at the same time while people are harassing me. It's not that easy to be nice while people are being mean to you. I kind of just want things to go well on this site, if this site was any worth to me then it would be by some generaly good place to post. I dont know why people are STILL posting on this, even after it's been long dead. This is after all my own thread that I posted. I mean, I did post this.
I wasn't posting it for attention I was posting it to see if there was a reason I should still stay on this site. People aren't looking for originality then. I am not a goth and I am not dark but I enjoy being a part of the website and have a fascination with the culture. I don't self-depricate myself but Have been so depricated by people on here. This this and that. I don't care enough do I?
See, that was nice. You didn't say anything rude ^_^ If you just answered like that into all your posts =P You have to understand that you were quite rude when you first came here, but you became a lot better, unfortunatley people kept flaming you. I understand why you would be pissed off about that ^^; Anyway, wether you stay or not it is up to you, but I really like your writing so hopefully you keep going with that =P
From trashing this way and that
Its white tusks
Through human beings
Like crackling stalks
And to nothing less
I offer this suffering of my father
"The Offering" - Stan Rice
DeathChii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:46 AM   #179
the-broken-harlequin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
Yes, and after that one you'll post another one, and then another one.
She mentioned how we kept going on and on about her when she was not attacking us, which is what you're all doing right now.
I never knew there was a peter murphy rank, he is hot.
the-broken-harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:48 AM   #180
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-broken-harlequin
I never knew there was a peter murphy rank, he is hot.
Mm. There is. I don't know what you get at 10,000 posts, only one member I knew was ever close.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:51 AM   #181
the-broken-harlequin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Mm. There is. I don't know what you get at 10,000 posts, only one member I knew was ever close.
I bet it is the word black.
It is very suitable, and would go with the sites humor.
(plz dont flaym meh)
the-broken-harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:20 PM   #182
mindless1

thankyou. I'm getting used to posting on forums. Sometimes I type something out without meaning at all what I've written. I reread some things and realized where I was out of sorts and had come off rude and it was just unintentional. I didn't get across exactly as things appeared to me and I realize things are not always as they appear. I just don't consider it necessary for me to passively lay down despite the namecalling and approaches towards me on here, I wish to stay because I originally liked the forum. I think it's a good place for literary feedback. Thanks for the comment on my writing.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:25 PM   #183
DeathChii

Yay ^___^ That's awesome!
From trashing this way and that
Its white tusks
Through human beings
Like crackling stalks
And to nothing less
I offer this suffering of my father
"The Offering" - Stan Rice
DeathChii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 11:28 AM   #184
Tha Duckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapin
No, what I mean is that.....if you want to get "technical" about the whole thing.....I'm not "legally" supposed to have it. See, I sort of nicked it from another family member, a gov't worker, last holiday.

They weren't happy when they noticed it was no longer in the case.

It does strange things sometimes.
Like I said, get the parts for a decent one. I'll help with putting it together as much as I can from the Interweb.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:12 PM   #185
Lapin

Thanks for the offer dearie, but school has sapped all of my lovely money, and the rest has to go into a special account for my move overseas. (I can last two years, I'm sure.........then I'm off to Germany.....)
Lapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 12:22 PM   #186
Tha Duckman

Well, when you eventually decide to make one, you can get parts much cheaper individually than you can buy a pre-built machine. I built mine for 250 Euro and I could run Doom three on it.