Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 11-15-2011, 03:52 AM   #576
Miss Absynthe

Ok.. I'm taking the prayer back because if I can't trust Pothead to tell the truth then how can I trust anything that he says.

Pothead, I'm going to go to hell now and it is all your fault.
Miss Absynthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 11:34 AM   #577
Kasdeja

Tried to warn ya, Miss A. I don't think it would've made a difference either way.

Pothead is a false prophet who doesn't keep his word.

Props to Spooky Spencer for the 'shopped avatar!
If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.
Kasdeja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:03 PM   #578
pothead

I said I wouldn't talk about religion not God or the bible if you don't know what rerligion is look it up in james 1:27
pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 12:02 AM   #579
Kasdeja

Why bother looking it up (as if I already didn't know) if you promised not to talk about it ever again?

Props to Spooky Spencer for the 'shopped avatar!
If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.
Kasdeja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:31 AM   #580
pothead

The point of this article is to answer the question is Jesus the future king of Israel, or is David the future king of Israel?

Now lets start with, (Luke 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David (Luke 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.)
Now here in Luke it seems like Luke is saying that Jesus will be king of Israel, but if you look in (Ezekiel 37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all (Ezekiel 37:24 And David my servant [shall be] king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.)
Now there seems to be a contradiction here, but if you read Luke 1:23, it doesn't say that Jesus will be king of Israel, although it does say Jesus will reign over the house of Jacob which is Israel. So for the scripture not to contradict itself. So Jesus if he can't reign as King of Israel must be reigning as Lord, and shepherd over Israel, and not as the king of Israel, because there is only going to be one king of Israel forever, and Ezekiel says that it is going to be David, and that's a promise to David. Although Jesus is going to reign as king from Israel, but he is going to be king over the whole world as described in Isaiah 9:6, in Revelation 20:4, and in Revelation 20:6. Talking about Christ reign for a thousand years. Since you know that Jesus is king of kings, and Lord or Lords, and that we will reign with Christ, those of us that are saved as kings, and priest as described in Revelation 1:6, and Revelation 5:10. Also if you know that those Christians who overcome are going to sit in J throne with him as described in (Revelation 3:21 To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.) So then you know by that verse you can see that the throne is shared, and the throne may not be an actual seat, throne may also mean a place of authority, because how is it possible for every over comer to sit in the same seat as Jesus? The throne that is being talked about here very well could be the throne of David, because Davids throne is Jesus's throne. So David is going to be a king of Israel under Jesus the king of kings forever, and I suppose that the authority of ruling Israel is shared, Although the bible doesn't say that Christians will rule Israel, we will rule with Christ from Israel though. So Jesus is going to have shared authority as Lord over Israel, and also shepherd of Israel, and King of Kings from Israel with David being the only king of Israel. Also Jesus is the son of David that was promised to reign on Davids throne as described in (Jeremiah 33:21 [Then] may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers.) Also Jesus will rule as a priest on Davids throne as described in "(Zechariah 6:13 "Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.)" Jesus is a priest from the kingly tribe of Judah.
So what we have learned here is that Davids throne is a shared throne, and that the throne may not mean an actual seat,but it could mean a place of authority in Israel, but there will only be one king of Israel on Davids throne, and that is David.
We have also learned that Jesus since he can't reign as king of Israel on Davids throne, he must be reigning as Lord of Israel on Davids throne, and as king of the world, priest, and shepherd on Davids throne. An finally we have learned the we Christians who overcome will rule, and reign with Christ for a thousand years, as kings, and priest, and that we may also rule as kings in Davids, or Jesus's throne.
Old 11-16-2011, 01:34 AM   #581
pothead

The point of this article is to answer the question is Jesus the future king of Israel, or is David the future king of Israel?

Now lets start with, (Luke 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: ) (Luke 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.)
Now here in Luke it seems like Luke is saying that Jesus will be king of Israel, but if you look in (Ezekiel 37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: ) (Ezekiel 37:24 And David my servant [shall be] king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.)
Now there seems to be a contradiction here, but if you read Luke 1:23, it doesn't say that Jesus will be king of Israel, although it does say Jesus will reign over the house of Jacob which is Israel. So for the scripture not to contradict itself. So Jesus if he can't reign as King of Israel must be reigning as Lord, and shepherd over Israel, and not as the king of Israel, because there is only going to be one king of Israel forever, and Ezekiel says that it is going to be David, and that's a promise to David. Although Jesus is going to reign as king from Israel, but he is going to be king over the whole world as described in Isaiah 9:6, in Revelation 20:4, and in Revelation 20:6. Talking about Christ reign for a thousand years. Since you know that Jesus is king of kings, and Lord or Lords, and that we will reign with Christ, those of us that are saved as kings, and priest as described in Revelation 1:6, and Revelation 5:10. Also if you know that those Christians who overcome are going to sit in J throne with him as described in (Revelation 3:21 To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.) So then you know by that verse you can see that the throne is shared, and the throne may not be an actual seat, throne may also mean a place of authority, because how is it possible for every over comer to sit in the same seat as Jesus? The throne that is being talked about here very well could be the throne of David, because Davids throne is Jesus's throne. So David is going to be a king of Israel under Jesus the king of kings forever, and I suppose that the authority of ruling Israel is shared, Although the bible doesn't say that Christians will rule Israel, we will rule with Christ from Israel though. So Jesus is going to have shared authority as Lord over Israel, and also shepherd of Israel, and King of Kings from Israel with David being the only king of Israel. Also Jesus is the son of David that was promised to reign on Davids throne as described in (Jeremiah 33:21 [Then] may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers.) Also Jesus will rule as a priest on Davids throne as described in "(Zechariah 6:13 "Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.)" Jesus is a priest from the kingly tribe of Judah.
So what we have learned here is that Davids throne is a shared throne, and that the throne may not mean an actual seat,but it could mean a place of authority in Israel, but there will only be one king of Israel on Davids throne, and that is David.
We have also learned that Jesus since he can't reign as king of Israel on Davids throne, he must be reigning as Lord of Israel on Davids throne, and as king of the world, priest, and shepherd on Davids throne. An finally we have learned the we Christians who overcome will rule, and reign with Christ for a thousand years, as kings, and priest, and that we may also rule as kings in Davids, or Jesus's throne.
Old 11-16-2011, 01:50 AM   #582
pothead

Now lets start with, (Luke 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David (Luke 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.)
Now here in Luke it seems like Luke is saying that Jesus will be king of Israel, but if you look in (Ezekiel 37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all (Ezekiel 37:24 And David my servant [shall be] king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.)
Now there seems to be a contradiction here, but if you read Luke 1:23, it doesn't say that Jesus will be king of Israel, although it does say Jesus will reign over the house of Jacob which is Israel. So for the scripture not to contradict itself. So Jesus if he can't reign as King of Israel must be reigning as Lord, and shepherd over Israel, and not as the king of Israel, because there is only going to be one king of Israel forever, and Ezekiel says that it is going to be David, and that's a promise to David. Although Jesus is going to reign as king from Israel, but he is going to be king over the whole world as described in Isaiah 9:6, in Revelation 20:4, and in Revelation 20:6. Talking about Christ reign for a thousand years. Since you know that Jesus is king of kings, and Lord or Lords, and that we will reign with Christ, those of us that are saved as kings, and priest as described in Revelation 1:6, and Revelation 5:10. Also if you know that those Christians who overcome are going to sit in Jesus's throne with him as described in (Revelation 3:21 To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.) So then you know by that verse you can see that the throne is shared, and the throne may not be an actual seat, throne may also mean a place of authority, because how is it possible for every over comer to sit in the same seat as Jesus? The throne that is being talked about here very well could be the throne of David, because Davids throne is Jesus's throne. So David is going to be a king of Israel under Jesus the king of kings forever, and I suppose that the authority of ruling Israel is shared, Although the bible doesn't say that Christians will rule Israel, we will rule with Christ from Israel though. So Jesus is going to have shared authority as Lord over Israel, and also shepherd of Israel, and King of Kings from Israel with David being the only king of Israel. Also Jesus is the son of David that was promised to reign on Davids throne as described in (Jeremiah 33:21 [Then] may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers.) Also Jesus will rule as a priest on Davids throne as described in "(Zechariah 6:13 "Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.)" Jesus is a priest from the kingly tribe of Judah.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:55 AM   #583
pothead

sorry for posting the same thing so many times
Old 11-17-2011, 01:19 PM   #584
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pothead View Post
why do you hate the cross?
Because it's all splintery.

Plus, it itches where they drove the nails in.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:39 PM   #585
Catch

Oh My "Gosh!" Will this end. Let it all end. I know all the Christians are just waiting for Jesus to alienate everyone! So just do it! I'm tired of conversion crap! ~ yuck
Old 11-17-2011, 03:49 PM   #586
Miss Absynthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger View Post
Because it's all splintery.

Plus, it itches where they drove the nails in.
Bwah ha ha ha ha!
Miss Absynthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:39 PM   #587
pothead

also i'm not a prophet i don't claim to be one
Old 11-18-2011, 06:18 AM   #588
Grausamkeit

You're NOT???

Well, I don't know about the rest of y'all, but that was a revelation to me!

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:49 AM   #589
pothead

I confess to you all that Jesus christ is Lord
Old 11-20-2011, 03:22 AM   #590
Ben Lahnger

I confess to you all that pothead makes me bored.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 06:29 AM   #591
Grausamkeit

When I read pothead's post I snored.

Old 11-20-2011, 05:22 PM   #592
pothead

Jesus is God come in the flesh, and he loves you
Old 11-20-2011, 05:29 PM   #593
BlacKat

This is still going? I'm impressed. That must be some pretty damn good weed.
BlacKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 05:38 PM   #594
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Jesus is God come in the flesh, and he loves you
Get me some pizza and pasta fazool!

Old 11-21-2011, 10:23 PM   #595
pothead

sure pizza sounds nice what kind of pizza do you want?
Old 11-22-2011, 09:51 AM   #596
Grausamkeit

Quote:
sure pizza sounds nice what kind of pizza do you want?
The kind made of blasphemy that looks like a cunt!

Old 11-22-2011, 12:04 PM   #597
pothead

well I dono how to make that kind of pizza, so you will just have to settle with hair pie pizza
Old 11-22-2011, 01:36 PM   #598
Grausamkeit

I don't want your hair pie.

Old 11-22-2011, 11:34 PM   #599
pothead

I am writing to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ, the son of God. So will you accept the sacrifice Jesus made by giving up his life to save yours, so that if you believe that he died on the cross, and if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that he was rose from the dead on the third day by God the father, you will be saved. He did it all to offer you eternal life, and forgiveness of your sins, to pay off your sin debt. The debt that you owed God because of your sin that separates you from God that debt you could never pay off, that Jesus paid it in full having nailed it to the cross. So will you receive the free gift of pardon from your sins, and accept the free gift of eternal life? Will you accept the free gifts by praying the sinners prayer ?
Now please if you want to go to heaven, and receive the free gifts please pray with me by using your mouth and speaking pray this with me. Please Pray ( dear Jesus I believe that you died on the Cross for my sins, I acknowledge that I am a sinner, and I know I can't save myself. I ask you to come into my heart, and save me, and forgive me of my sins. I confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord, I repent of my sin. I accept you as my Lord, and savior I call upon your name Lord Jesus amen) Remember Jesus loves you so much he died for you!!

Now if you prayed this prayer, said it out aloud, and believed in Jesus. you are saved, which means you now a christian, and is going to heaven. Also it means you are a christian. So will you pray the sinners prayer, and accept Jesus as your Lord, and Savior?????????????
Old 11-23-2011, 09:45 PM   #600
pothead

you don't want my hair pie pizza, ? aww well what about my poop pie pizza?