Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 02-11-2006, 05:26 PM   #1
angleangel_doom

Quite to my surprise when I was away

So today I got home from my wonderful job, and the day was long and the costomers sucked and were rude as always (with a few smiles here and there, don't get me wrong). But when I got home, man did I freak out and get some weird news.
Apparently, someone by the name of Shawn, and I DO NOT know a SHAWN, called my house to say that he loved me. My mother told me it went something like this:
*ring ring*
*click*
Mom: Hello?
Freak: Angelico! (me: Angelic-O?)
Mom: Uh, no, this is her mother.
Freak: Oh, well...tell Angelica that Shawn loves her!
Mom:.....*akward silence and dumbfoundedness*
Freak: *click*

This made my day go from bad, to exceedingly freaked out and akward. I do not want to return to school and find out I have a stalker...unless its the hot skater guy I like, but his name is not Shawn.

So, what this conversation is really about is stalkers, thats the name of the game.
Have you ever had one? If so was it freaky, akward, weird and just all around bad for your health? Please divulge here.
angleangel_doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 06:19 PM   #2
Godslayer Jillian

I'd like to have a stalker
As long as she's not dangerous, hehe.
But, in this way, I'd tell you first to try to find out who is he and see just how much of a stalker is he

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 03:04 AM   #3
Sanctus Dei

I have a stalker.. but for all intents and purposes I just call him "boyfriend".

Seriously though I've had internet stalkers... that alone is odd, so in person has to be insane..
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 01:30 PM   #4
Iriacynthe

Maybe it was just a stupid joke, don't get too freaked out about it. Was that the first time something weird like that happened to you, or were there other freaky incidents? Are there any people that have behaved strangely to you? Have you ever been stupid enough to give your phone number to somebody on the internet?
Iriacynthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 06:49 PM   #5
angleangel_doom

Never have posted my number to ANYONE on the internet, nobody has been acting weirdly lately towards me, and the only person that calls me Angelic"o" is my friends Emily and John, but they wouldn't do that kind of thing since they were both at the show choir competition this weekend. Yes, I have had other calls and such like this, but none from a guy named "Shawn."
Makes me...want to kill this person for messing with me.
angleangel_doom is offline   Reply With Quote