Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 04-11-2012, 12:24 AM   #51
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy's_Child View Post
Busy like a motherfucker - work shit, family shit, adjusting to single life and trying not to bust a vein in my temple. Luckily said shit is starting to calm down though, so I figured I'd swing by and see how this place is doing, and what do I find? - some of the cool people are still posting despite Gnet being generally more underused than my junk, and Versus has restarted the fanfiction mill. Good going guys, good going.

And just how the fuck are you, Miss C?
I will erectify this.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:23 AM   #52
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acharis View Post
Lmao. KK is going to kill you!

Yes. Accidental smashing of jelly/jam jars in the kitchen and subsequent unintentional 'mudwrestling'. DO ET.

On Gnet? An achievement indeed!

I wrote something and pm'd the first draft to Versus but I don't think he'll use it because it's not p0rn.

BUT it did have Desp coming to the rescue, cameos by MOC and CK and MissC and Apathy... and Saya got to use a tranq gun and Versus got to kick down a door AND it was going to explain why KK and FB ended up together in the first place...

I believe it will never see the light of day and that's probably the way it should be because my first drafts are 'everything is possible and nothing is discounted until the fifth edit' so some crazy ass shit happens.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:20 PM   #53
Fruitbat

So I was going to write something for this, but it turned out too daft... so to cut it short and include the daftness.....

Fruitbat the clueless, sidekick of superhero Timeless Rebellion , instead of adding milk to her cup of tea added a potion that TR had brewed up making him irresistable to the opposite sex. TR had planned to use the potion at a supermodel convention.

So Fruitbat when on a wild spree of trying to hug everyone on g.net, because she heard that everyone needs seven hugs a day and she is determined to overcome her adversion to hugging.

But so she could appear at least remotely cool, she would leave her 'victims', covered in chocolate icecream, whipped cream and nuts, like a giant chocolate sundae and tell them to lay there so she could 'eat' them.

(but we all know that Fruitbat is lactose intolerant so that ain't going to happen.)

So at the end of the scene written by Versus, I had Saya kicking down the door (because she is badass and her and Versus had taken on mercenary work because they couldn't get any other sort of work after college)

Despanana came to lick off the icecream from KK's chest. MissC and Apathy had started a new company that offered to change lightbulbs, but the leatherclad and super hot MissC was really being Sherlock Holmes trying to find out the real reason Fruitbat was on her hugging spree.

Apathy, who was walking around in a pair of platform shoes (just because he's always wanted to be seven foot tall, and he'd do anything MissC said because she is that smokin' hot) was Watson.

There are cameos by Cuckoo and MOC - who were just walking through the scene, looking for a bathroom. (but seriously I think they were being nosy neighbours.)

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote