Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 09-07-2008, 02:12 PM   #1701
TheBloodEternity

Cleaned the house. =|

"Lucifer was an idiot, it wound up lord and master of nothing at all."
TheBloodEternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:18 PM   #1702
The Antichrist

Woke up,got something to drink,got on the internet.
The Antichrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:33 PM   #1703
Beowulf

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Antichrist
Woke up,got something to drink,got on the internet.
That sounds like the lyrics (or could be) for a cool song with bits of blues and jazz in it !!!.
live the gods of yesterday.

Be excellent to one another !!!.
Beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:01 PM   #1704
The Antichrist

hahahaha How about this.Well we just got a 85 chevy truck 4x4.I took the battery out of my car,put it in the truck,fired her up and decided to jump acouple hill in the front yard(not the best idea).So the first jump felt goo so I stoped backed up and did it agai.Well when I hit the ground the battery fell over and started grounding out.So I jump out the truck and lift the hood a there is a big ball of fire that shoots out.I took my shirt off and tried to put the fire out.I put the fire out but my shirt is burnt all to hell.Well the 150 dollar batter is burnt up,the wiring on the truck is fucked,and I have to figure out how to get 150 dollars for a new battery and fix the wireing under the truck before my dad finds out.All in all I'm FUCKED!!!!!!!
The Antichrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:53 PM   #1705
Geoluhread

Today was a very very happy day, i woke up at 8, went to college and got back at 12...
I helped mom with moving the rugs, just to shake things around the house... Those were some heavy rugs!!

Then about 9-ish, we went to my aunt's house, because my married cousin came from where she lives, i haven't seen her in 6 months, and my uncle arrived from pakistan yesterday... So we all went to meet at my aunt's
By the time we got there... My other cousin made a surprise and came from australia without anyone knowing... Which was a shocker!!
I found out the my married cousin is pregnant... My uncle came and we had a fantastic time!! (Btw, i have 4 uncles, 3 aunts, 30 cousins... All from my dad's side of the family... So yea we're a big but very close family)

It's 12,35 AM... I'm really tired
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:53 PM   #1706
sweetdreamr23

worked out and went to the movies.
sweetdreamr23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:37 AM   #1707
Beowulf

Took some photos, and experimented with the `Solarizer` effect on the camera in my cell phone as it gives this really cool 1980`s music video look by turning the sky all sorts of amazing colours ranging from these really cool oranges to black depending on the angle you take the picture !!!.

Also came up with this cool melody on my keyboards !!!.

Old 09-12-2008, 11:27 AM   #1708
Joker_in_the_Pack

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/cartoon...08_600x194.gif look at loads of these.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:03 PM   #1709
a morbid curiosity

I got time out of class to do this opera workshop, which has enabled me to watch The Merry Widow at the theatre for free tomorrow. Awesome.
a morbid curiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:10 PM   #1710
Disaffected Shoelaces

Worked (new part-time) office job). Since starting, I'm dreading leaving full-time education more and more.
Disaffected Shoelaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:06 PM   #1711
Duane

Worked... not even part time, it's not even an official job. Then, I watched a bunch of Naruto. Now, I'm working on the story for my manga.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:37 PM   #1712
Saya

I went to my friend Robert's house because he just got a kitten from the SPCA. She was soooooo tiny! And then I went to a friends house to see her newborn baby. He was soooooo tiny too!

I had a lot of cute in my day today.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:58 PM   #1713
crucifix

went to my sister's baptism (I was the pale freak all in black in the back of the church), went to the commonmarket and read a book, caught up with a friend there, and, well, now I am sitting here typing.
crucifix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:12 PM   #1714
rigpoe

I stumbled onto a series of five very interesting emails sent to me. The first one didn't even have anything written in it... here are the other four:
1: r u home now shorty
2: get holda me ilive onalongst but i like sh (???)
3: short@nadsweet mab sumtin fo me .hope your hot little mis bookworm.i think u r thats y im talkin 2 u. get back 2 me soon .
4: 250short@sweet 4028897

I have never met this person before in my life.
rigpoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:13 PM   #1715
Solumina

I watched some Supernatural with my roommates, we are all quite addicted to that show and are trying to finish the season three dvd before the new season starts. Neither I nor Nicole had even heard of the show two weeks ago but Caity has the first three seasons on dvd and I am amazed at how quickly we have gone through the series.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:48 PM   #1716
Ruzi

I played this game called scene it.
Ruzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:03 PM   #1717
A Simple Poet

I decided to become involved in the Warhammer game again, only to discover quite serendipitously after a 5 year absence on my end, the game has quite evolved beyond painted war game minatures into a world of fiction, and apparently, an online role play game similiar to Warcraft.

It sucks to be out of touch.

My name is Will ... and I'm back from a glorious feeding.

Will on Facebook ... Identify yourself because I'm a proud, Facebook, recluse.
A Simple Poet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:27 PM   #1718
Solumina

I got a lot of laundry done,and I cleaned most of the kitchen, I was too tired to scrub the floors, we really need to get a mop
-Carbon Leaf
Old 09-14-2008, 11:10 PM   #1719
Jaye Jang

I saw the most amazing thing today on the way home from work. I have seen everything from grouse to skunks, loads of raccoons, deer, and even a wolf one night, but tonight was the epitome of coolness. I was driving home from the hospital and I saw what looked like a really large cat in the middle of the road. Thought it was probably a large raccoon, but it was not moving. I slowed down and stopped and there, in front of my car, was this beautiful male kit fox -- just standing there in the middle of the street. So we sat and looked at each other for awhile, then it went on it's merry way. I don't know what brought it out, (maybe the full moon tonight?), but I have never seen a kit fox except at a distance. So, that was my cool occurrence for the week.
Jaye Jang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:29 AM   #1720
Beowulf

Wrote some more music on my keyboard, and found my Celtic Frost T-shirt (which is my favourite at the moment) !!!.

Old 09-16-2008, 09:38 AM   #1721
LiUsAiDh

I went on an art trip today, so you'll all be subjected to my review of it!

Ahem, firstly we visited the exhibition on 'Impressionism & Scotland' in the National Gallery Complex (Edinburgh). The quality of the exhibits was bloody awesome!! I strongly recommend anyone roughly in the area to go; the exhibition spanned about 6 large rooms, full to the brim with the impressionist masterpieces!

Next, we visited the Scottish National Portrait Gallery to see their exhibition on the Vanity Fair Portraits. Which I thought would be pretty stale; although it turned out to be very interesting. I loved the ideas in some of the more recent ones, and it was great to see some of the famous faces in the old ones!

http://www.nationalgalleries.org/wha...:368/5116/5396

http://www.nationalgalleries.org/wha...:368/5113/5328

Pie Jesu domine..... Donna eis requiem - *thwack*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
LiUsAiDh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:00 AM   #1722
Slap Your Love

Woke up ate and went to college which is where I'm at now not paying attention. :]
Old 10-03-2008, 12:40 PM   #1723
Beowulf

Finally finished my first piece of art on canvas today, and I`m really pleased with it !!!.

Old 10-03-2008, 01:33 PM   #1724
Solumina

I missed class, went to the doctor, and got meds, on the plus side my dishwasher is now fixed
-Carbon Leaf
Old 10-03-2008, 01:38 PM   #1725
Jonathan

Put off replying to clingy girl's myspace messages, took my brother to the mall to check on a job application, and am unsuccessfully trying to decide whether or not to abort my "grow out my hair" experiment.

This is my last idle Friday for a while, job in Boston starts up on Monday. Last broke weekend for a while, too.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote