Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Literature
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Literature Please come visit. People get upset, write poetry about it, and post it here. Sometimes we also talk about books.

Old 09-01-2005, 09:17 AM   #1
drgnlvr

Gotta Knock a Little Harder....

First off, please allow me to apologize for disappearing on y'all like this. I was having serious relationship problems with my muse*. Needless to say, we are no longer together. Irreconcilable differences.

So I had to go on the prowl to find a new one. I think this new muse is qualified. She's currently in a trial period. And well...you know whenever anyone is in the trial period, they get fairly easy jobs. If they can handle it, then we move on to more difficult ones.

So..."Walking with Shadows" is sitting on the back burner for a while (Sorry Wolfie).

Now, I'm working on something that's "just for fun". Meaning I have no hope of ever seeing this published, and that's okay!

Heh. Those of you who know me, know I'm probably one of the least "goth" goths out there . I hope my MIA status didn't cause me to lose my position as tolerated, and drop back down to newbie on probation, because I'm going to plug a link for a WIP that's possibly so far from goth as to be frightening. :þ

Meh...I'm not a big anime fan. There are some I really like, but for the most part, they hardly show up on my radar. Although, I will admit to becoming rather hooked on Fullmetal Alchemist and Cowboy Bebop. And I feel a bit like a sell-out because...well...the WIP is ....

*Fan Fic*

*awaits the shocked gasps, and the flames to follow*

Eh...there's actually a logical reason I'm playing around with fan fic, though. No world building, no charachter building (except for one). Just work on the -story-. Call it taking baby steps.

Or...if you wish...physical therapy for my newly repaired imagination.

But anyhow, I'd love some feedback. It's light reading. And if you must flame...please make me lightly toasted?

Cowboy Bebop/Fullmetal Alchemist Crossover

*on a final note...it's the Muse I've split with. The Sam-person is still here, and the two of us are doing fine.