Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2005, 12:37 PM   #2801
edible_eye

i just re-read that post /\ and realize it borders on unintelligible.

oh well. it happens to all of us at some point.

thanx for calling me "fucker" though, fenris.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:48 PM   #2802
FenrisQueen

Anytime, edible. Just send me a pm and I'll even call you an old fucker if you like! ::s******s..admired my sword:: I didn't mean it in a perverted way, edible, I was just asking why I was getting no *observational* compliments of my aesthetic beauty. ANd bats are so twentieth century. Get a sword. Have some dignity. :wink:

And Winged, behind me is the holder for the sword, and the only other thing sticking out of my head is my hair. I dont have any clearer quality pics, as i had to use my Pirate Friends camera, and it isnt very clear.
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?
Old 01-10-2005, 12:54 PM   #2803
AlKilyu

What e_e is saying is that for his sake legally, and morally, he is not commenting on the underage lasses here.

As do I.

I met a guy the other night who is on probahtion and has to register as a sex offender because four years ago he was on mIRC and had it set to 'auto-join' channels when invited, and to 'auto-accept' files sent to him. Well the dumbass went to bed and when he awoke that morning found he had been invited to a ********** channel and apparently download shit from there. Horrified, he formated his harddrive, then went to open the door to go to work and was greeted by 6 armed police officers and feds.

Yikes man.
Old 01-10-2005, 01:07 PM   #2804
FenrisQueen

yes Al, me kno. Me unnndestunds goods englush nows.

I know, Al, I am not a complete idiot like some of my misguided generation. You are old. If you said something about a girl under like 30 you would be labeled as a hentai.

No, but seriously, I understand.
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?
Old 01-10-2005, 04:56 PM   #2805
edible_eye

back to posting

Old 01-10-2005, 07:06 PM   #2806
Granny-like_the_apple

I love Miami Beach, and hopefully I can make somebody jealous of this bee-yoo-tiful view.

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Old 01-10-2005, 07:18 PM   #2807
ice

Dun wanna be snotty, but I've never liked Florida... and Scarface just didn't help that :roll:

Nah, we don't get that shade of blue in the ocean on the West Coast.. and the water is too freaking cold.
Good thing I don't like swimming anyways. :P

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
Old 01-10-2005, 08:34 PM   #2808
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice
Dun wanna be snotty, but I've never liked Florida...
and why is that? is it because we're the sunshine state and you hate sunlight? i think it is, you vampire you.
Quote:
and Scarface just didn't help that :roll:
never saw it, but it's full of lies. all lies!
Quote:
Nah, we don't get that shade of blue in the ocean on the West Coast.. and the water is too freaking cold.
yeah i learned to love the freezing cold water in cali... that's a lie. i learned to not die from it. that's it.

Old 01-10-2005, 08:54 PM   #2809
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by TStone
Hey! I've stayed in that first pink sandstoneish hotel, spent a week there back in the summer. Could have stayed in the new Trump Hotel, which you can make out the pool of, but silly me I thought the Radison would be fine.
my dad manages a raddison, thank you very much. this is obviously a lie.
Quote:
OMG, what a dirt pit sands all ammenities. Fawk, they didn't even have the SCIFI channle!
no shit-really? i can't go a day without the scifi channel. im serious. no im not. but am i? no not really. i think it shows buffy reruns though, and i like that. oh and i watched this thing on some science channel about the top 50 or 100 scientific milestones of 2004 and to tell the truth the people could've been better looking and funnier and more exciting, but it was good anyways.
Quote:
But if it's truly pictures to set the cold winter minds afire, Granny, you need to dig some up of the Emerald Coast. Sand Destin, PC, Ft. Walton, any of those will do.
but i've never been there, and i don't want pictures taken by some camera floozy. unless the camera floozy is me.

Old 01-10-2005, 09:00 PM   #2810
ice

I don't like Florida because for one thing, when I was little my grandmother (when she lived there), didn't want me to go outside so she told me of the alligators that live in Florida..

Then about a year later I was swimming in the ocean and a huge freaking wave of jellyfish just engulfed me... aaaaagh. Imagining it hurts.. I mean, damn! They were down my swim-trunks! >_<

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
Old 01-10-2005, 09:27 PM   #2811
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice
I don't like Florida because for one thing, when I was little my grandmother (when she lived there), didn't want me to go outside so she told me of the alligators that live in Florida..

Then about a year later I was swimming in the ocean and a huge freaking wave of jellyfish just engulfed me... aaaaagh. Imagining it hurts.. I mean, damn! They were down my swim-trunks! >_<
ok, ill give you the alligator thing, because we actually had one in our backyard once. it might've been a croc. i can never remember. it was exciting, i can tell you that much. the jellyfish thing is just funny. for me, obviously, not you. it sucks for you. i never got attacked by jellies but i did almost drown a couple times! florida's about more than these silly happenings though-manatees for instance. and gay people. on halloween. in thongs. with hot asses.

Old 01-10-2005, 10:10 PM   #2812
edible_eye

i didn't want to steal any of wolfmoon's thunder concerning the imminent birth of severian, but my third child is almost here. my wife found out today that she is already dilating and will be induced on jan. 27 if she doesn't go natural.

it's a girl, my second daughter, and her name will be grace. here's a pic we took the other day.

maybe grace and severian could get together for a play group...
Old 01-10-2005, 11:35 PM   #2813
AlKilyu

Hey congrats MArk, that's great! Give my regards to the wife too! ^_^
Old 01-10-2005, 11:35 PM   #2814
winged_dreams

Awww!! You look so adorably cute together!!! Congratulations about your upcoming third child!! I hope all goes well. I should really stop getting so excited about stuff. -_-

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Old 01-11-2005, 07:27 AM   #2815
skoteinh

WOW! that is great news!

Congratulations e_e on your third child and your second daughter!!!!!

Grace, such a wonderful name!
Old 01-11-2005, 07:33 AM   #2816
skoteinh

Oh! and I wanted to post this, but got carried away by edible's post...

It was a group pic, that's why it's so blurry... sorry!
Old 01-11-2005, 08:38 AM   #2817
TeapotScar

Ahh! So exciting! Congratulations, Mark, I'm *so* happy for you! I'm sure you make an awesome dad.

skote, you look *dazzling*!

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 01-11-2005, 11:11 AM   #2818
winged_dreams

It kind of makes me want to have my own kid but alas I must wait for a few more years. Anyways, congratulations again!! *dances* Baby!!

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Old 01-11-2005, 01:12 PM   #2819
@(x_x)@

e_e - Congratulations! Grace is such a pretty name.

skoteinh - You're very beautiful.
Old 01-11-2005, 01:30 PM   #2820
Granny-like_the_apple

Whoo-hoo, baby in the hizz-ouse! Just make sure she's not born on the 24th so she doesn't steal yet another person's thunder. :cry:

Old 01-11-2005, 01:41 PM   #2821
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny-like_the_apple
Whoo-hoo, baby in the hizz-ouse! Just make sure she's not born on the 24th so she doesn't steal yet another person's thunder. :cry:
Whose birthday is on the 24th? Nobody important... Nope- can't think of a soul. Not one soul was born on the 24th.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 01-11-2005, 01:54 PM   #2822
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeapotScar
Whose birthday is on the 24th? Nobody important... Nope- can't think of a soul. Not one soul was born on the 24th.
It's people like you that force people like me to murder people like you in their sleep.

Old 01-11-2005, 02:24 PM   #2823
edible_eye

hey, thanx everyone. who says goths are full of doom and gloom... that was downright touching - even got a cat-fight out of it.

and skote, please have mercy. every time you post a pic, you're even more heavenly that what i remember. that one up there /\ made my knees weak and my eyes bulge. lord help me, you're a beautiful woman.

- drooling over skote's pic -
Old 01-11-2005, 03:08 PM   #2824
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
hey, thanx everyone. who says goths are full of doom and gloom... that was downright touching - even got a cat-fight out of it.

and skote, please have mercy. every time you post a pic, you're even more heavenly that what i remember. that one up there /\ made my knees weak and my eyes bulge. lord help me, you're a beautiful woman.

- drooling over skote's pic -
With me and Granny posting, you're pretty much always guaranteed a cat fight of sorts. Or a boob-slapping fight. (I totally won- that one in the car *ruled* you.)

Okay- and now, this is me with blonde hair- Granny said she wanted to see a picture, so all of you must suffer- and my friend Ashlie, who I've been trying to get to join gothic, and she said she might when she gets back to school.

This is from prom, where me and Ash decided to go bowling alone, instead. We had more fun.

Old 01-11-2005, 05:08 PM   #2825
edible_eye

blonde, brown, purple, green, red, whatever. you'll always be teapot-hot.