Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Commentary
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Commentary Dicussion and feedback for Gothic.net articles, fiction, and news. This is where the community gets to add their thoughts and perhaps constructive opinions about the fiction and articles and such.

Old 03-11-2012, 08:52 PM   #1
Eeegor

Walking Dead Episode 212

Quote:
When an episodic TV show gets close to the season finale, it’s time to take all those dangling plot threads, hack them off with a hunting knife, break their necks, then shoot them in the head. This week’s Walking Dead managed all that, plus a major character death and a brilliant setup for next week. [...]
Read the full article...
Eeegor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:47 AM   #2
CuckooTuli

A friend of mine called this weeks ago, when the two bodies were discovered without bites. The scientist whispered something to Rik that we never heard at the end of season when he was trying to convince them that there is absolutely no hope left in the world, and my friend's guess was that the scientist told him something along the lines of "Everybody now has this disease, and when you die - of anything - it will activate." I haven't seen the finale yet and am studiously avoiding the other thread until I get home tonight, so I'm eager to see if he was right - seems plausible after all the random-ass zombification in this one.

Oh, and they'd better explain the drastically-increased speed at which Shane & Randall zombified, otherwise that's some serious plot-holage...
"Friends are allowed to make mistakes. The enemy is not allowed to make mistakes because his whole existence is a mistake, and we suffer from it. But the women's liberation front and gay liberation front are our friends, they are our potential allies, and we need as many allies as possible.” - Huey Newton
CuckooTuli is offline   Reply With Quote