Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 05-09-2006, 06:06 PM   #76
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6BladesDeep
You don't live in my town. It seems the people here are still stuck in the slave days. People don't assosciate with eachother and it's really sad. It's insulting to me to be called white in a town where most white people think they are the only race with souls.
yeah. you're the shining star.

good for you, kid.
Old 05-09-2006, 06:10 PM   #77
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambodian Breakfast
I work 12 hours a day. Somethimes 7 days a week. I make about $450 a week. Tell me. If you where in my shoes would you be worried about looking at intorwebz. I don't even know what that is.
shit, man - come back to america and work at mc donald's, for christ's sake. you could double your salary with what minimum wage is, immerse yourself in cultural diversity AND find out what's mainstream all in one shot.
Old 05-09-2006, 06:27 PM   #78
tekajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambodian Breakfast
I work 12 hours a day. Somethimes 7 days a week. I make about $450 a week. Tell me. If you where in my shoes would you be worried about looking at intorwebz. I don't even know what that is.
Shit man, i saw a sign at White Castle that said on average their employees earn over $10/hour and including benefits up to $14. You're busting your ass for five an hour? And missing out on teh intor..fuck it...internet and mainstream?AND you've developed a disdain for a race...any race...

...and where are the simpletons?

i'm telling ya, White Castle...think about it.
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 06:29 PM   #79
edible_eye

10 at white castle?

wow.

i dig their burgers. fuckin' delicious.
Old 05-09-2006, 09:42 PM   #80
Cambodian Breakfast

I know. I can't for three more years. I have a free house. Free medical. I alos have a wife and soon a child. The education that I have, none in English, could land me a job at any airport or aricraft compinany. I just have to wait.
Cambodian Breakfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:11 PM   #81
WolfMoon

I've heard they've been short staffed at plenty of airlines for the past few years. You could probably make a killing doing work for a major airline.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:43 PM   #82
Cambodian Breakfast

Right now I inspect aircraft for major defects. I would make of 100k a year starting out in the real world. I have to wait three more years to do that. If I get out early I will get a code with my discharge and will not even get a job at Wal-Mart.
Cambodian Breakfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 09:26 AM   #83
4mytribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
10 at white castle?

wow.

i dig their burgers. fuckin' delicious.
Ever try "Fat Burgers". Ever since Ive had my first fat burger its been the bench mark. No one can beat them to me. But then I havnt tried "white castle" so the picture is incomplete.
4mytribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 09:44 AM   #84
edible_eye

nope. no 'fat burgers' here.

white castle burgers are also known as 'rat burgers' 'cuz they're teensy and cute. you could put 10 - 15 away at a clip, unless of course you happened to be high - then you could count on downing 20 or more and either experiencing euphoria or puking your guts out.
Old 05-11-2006, 12:04 PM   #85
edible_eye

that's weird. i've never really thought of you like that... you know, as... like... taking a shit.
Old 05-11-2006, 01:34 PM   #86
chloegoth

Krystal burgers (the White Castle of the South) are way awesomer than White Castle. Something they do keeps the bread from going soggy...

Anyway, I think that people should be proud of who they are and where they come from, up until the point where it inhibits someone else from doing so, as well. So don't feel bad about being white or latino or black or asian, unless, of course, you go around telling other people you're better than they are. Because you're not. It's like the difference between patriotism and nationalism. One is good, and the other is not.

It irritates me when people discriminate against others (and themselves) for things they have no power to change.
chloegoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 02:28 PM   #87
4mytribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloegoth
Krystal burgers (the White Castle of the South) are way awesomer than White Castle. Something they do keeps the bread from going soggy...

Anyway, I think that people should be proud of who they are and where they come from, up until the point where it inhibits someone else from doing so, as well. So don't feel bad about being white or latino or black or asian, unless, of course, you go around telling other people you're better than they are. Because you're not. It's like the difference between patriotism and nationalism. One is good, and the other is not.

It irritates me when people discriminate against others (and themselves) for things they have no power to change.
You know who's bread gets the soggy the fastest?

Burger King. Thats my big complaint about them.
4mytribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:03 PM   #88
tekajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloegoth
Louisiana must not be part of the South. i had never even heard of Krystal's until we hit Nashville. i think we have White Castles. i may be mistaken.
oh well.

Carry on.
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 05:16 PM   #89
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Well, I'm glad you've never pictured me pooping...?

Seriously, my family calls them Sliders. YOU KNOW WHY.

0_0
i can guess why...

and yeah - you know the way some girls say, "i never do that."

if i was ever pressed to answer about whether or not you took a shit, i would have guessed you were one of those /\ girls.
Old 05-11-2006, 05:32 PM   #90
edible_eye

i'm sure you're up front about it - hell, you're up front about everything.

i'm just sayin'... my impression and all... i think mostly pure thoughts when i think of you. maybe that's what i'm trying to say here.

ok. let's change the subject.
Old 05-11-2006, 06:21 PM   #91
edible_eye

no sweat, babe.
Old 05-12-2006, 09:40 AM   #92
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekajo
Louisiana must not be part of the South. i had never even heard of Krystal's until we hit Nashville. i think we have White Castles. i may be mistaken.
oh well.

Carry on.

Tennessee is still considered part of the South, darlin'.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 06:36 AM   #93
chloegoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekajo
oh well.

Carry on.

Actually, the very first Krystal I ever ate at was in Louisiana (on a trip from Arkansas to New Orleans), but they don't appear to be common there. They're everywhere the farther east you go, though. And they don't have those creepy chicken rings that White Castle makes (though I will admit, the chicken rings are tasty as far as reconstituted, fried chicken goes).
chloegoth is offline   Reply With Quote