Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 03:32 PM   #1726
bexxle

So you were a model. There was a post where you claimed modeling a possible career path.

You are fat. It wasn't my eyes deceiving me. By-the-way, you're too grating, like crushed granite, to be an elitist. Stop picking on people. It's just tacky. Pepito has as much right to be here as anyone. No one just spontaneously becomes Goth. Though I grew into it, then after it got popular grew out of wearing black, you really need to calm down or make it clear you are joking around.

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 08-17-2004, 03:44 PM   #1727
Bodnoirbabe

oi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexxle
So you were a model. There was a post where you claimed modeling a possible career path.

You are fat. It wasn't my eyes deceiving me. By-the-way, you're too grating, like crushed granite, to be an elitist. Stop picking on people. It's just tacky. Pepito has as much right to be here as anyone. No one just spontaneously becomes Goth. Though I grew into it, then after it got popular grew out of wearing black, you really need to calm down or make it clear you are joking around.
No i wasn't a model! and i would never consider being one much less think of it as a carrer path for me.

Okay..whatever Bexxie...sure you're right..uh huh....no no, just keep talking...yeah...whatever....sure..... :roll:
Old 08-17-2004, 04:24 PM   #1728
AlKilyu

Quote:

Alright, who awoke the 'Queen of Goth'?

She has come to judge the goth from the posure, the Hot Topic from the Costco, and so on. All part-time goths and pretenders beware! Her wrath shall be...confusing and cryptic...but beware! :shock:

Seriously whoever did it can deceipher her posts for us.
Old 08-17-2004, 04:39 PM   #1729
Manimal

My cat's breath smells like cat food.
Old 08-17-2004, 05:14 PM   #1730
edible_eye

bod = fat, grating and an elitist? haha.

that's proposterous.

in truth (as i see it) - bod = hot, precious and an all-around awesome chic.

- mark
Old 08-17-2004, 08:48 PM   #1731
akhira

Nope, doesn't look dorky at all.

So what kind of dance?
Old 08-17-2004, 10:35 PM   #1732
bexxle

Re: oi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodnoirbabe
No i wasn't a model! and i would never consider being one much less think of it as a carrer path for me.

Okay..whatever Bexxie...sure you're right..uh huh....no no, just keep talking...yeah...whatever....sure..... :roll:
I was just wondering when you started being so. . . mmmm. . . b*tchy?

No one here thinks I'm atractive. Do you think I car? No. I don't. Gone from slimy I have DD to ripping on everyone in sight.

There was a message to persons stating that it is just nasty picking on the Newbies. Starting to think It's you! Back off a little this is a Public Forum. You don't own it. Weasleboy does.

Never said I was Queen of anything. Just chatting with people. Too bad some of them are territorial FREAKS. Don't be like some people I knew growing up. They would stalk me all the time and call ME Immature. Their are my age and still can't get their heads out of their asses. Just me saying that will lead to another couple of weeks of pointless ranting. Probably easier than getting a job.

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 08-17-2004, 11:08 PM   #1733
AlKilyu

Re: oi

Quote:

Don't be like some people I knew growing up. They would stalk me all the time and call ME Immature.
Did they dunk your head in a toilet too?
Old 08-18-2004, 07:45 AM   #1734
ChUnKy_CaRaMeL

Damn Bexx... Damn. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but damn. That was mean... Damn... Talk about a bitch slap moment. Bod, you look ravishing. I'd do you. And some meat is always a good thing. I'd die if I were a stick figure with no curves. Damn that was callous - diss you and then criticizie you. The ol' kick you after they stabbed you in the gut routine. Oh the attitude here... love it, hate it.

Well, here are some pics from last Halloween. I'm posting this as a complement to my post in the "Halloween Outfit" topic in the Fashion section.
Old 08-18-2004, 07:48 AM   #1735
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by TStone
Hey fatty fat fat fat...head. They may not charge you for an extra seat on the airline bex, but methinks you are carrying around more than your alotted share, and the people who are stalking you?

Health officals do not count.
ppppfftttttt hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Okay I replaced my work keyboard, since the last one is now full of coffee thanks to TStone.

I too like a woman with some badunkadunk, junk in the trunk, ghetto booty, uh...alright I'm out of names. Not a fetish or something I require, I just don't require an auschwitz prisoner or anything, doesn't need to weigh 10lbs.

Xngulea does indeed look pretty. That's it, notihng more, Mr. ATF guys watching, I am not msging her asking her to meet me or cybering. Nothing illegal here... 8)

edit: CaRaMaL looks like Aisha Tyler!
Old 08-18-2004, 08:30 AM   #1736
ChUnKy_CaRaMeL

Oops, didn't mean to do that =>.<= The "back" button is an evil thing.
Old 08-18-2004, 09:10 AM   #1737
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:

Bodnoir,

The above words hold as much truth and weight as do all of her other posts.

Ignore it.

Simply more incoherent ramblings from The Bex.

She has truly perfected the art of Wah-wah-wah-wah, wah-wah wah !

a.ka. Charlie Browns Teacher

:shock:

Botticelli knew what a beautiful woman looked like, and as T and Al pointed out,curves on a woman are much more enticing than a bag of bones with a tiresome indecipherable bad attitude..

We'd all do ya so perk up and ignore the hairball otay?

:twisted:

Oh and Xinguela and Caramel?

Yummy delicious pics ladies..Hard call which of you would taste better on a Ritz cracker, Cause you know EVERYTHING tastes better on a Ritz!!!

*Hee*

:P
Old 08-18-2004, 09:38 AM   #1738
AlKilyu

We need those guys from Alien vs Predator to decipher her posts. They can look at a rock with scratchings on it and translate it within seconds, then they can make some sense of her posts.

Oh and I'm fat, so gimmie your best shot bex. My pic is back a couple of pages (it was taken before I made a copy of a tape and passed it on) so go get your ammo and have at it.
Old 08-18-2004, 10:57 AM   #1739
HerGhostInTheFog

i am posting this same picture again (not to be like pepito), but only because when i tell people to look for my picture they have to go all the way baCK to page 115. grr... :x
SO. here i am again... i really need a new picture. BADLY. :cry: oh! but my boyfriend has a scanner!
yay! now maybe i can get a picture up...
now, what's an excuse of why i need to use it? ....

i look kinda wierd....
OH AND THIS IMAGE IS EXTREMELY PIXILATED..... no thanks to you, picture size limit.... :x
i had to shrink the hell out of this picture
Old 08-18-2004, 10:59 AM   #1740
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
We need those guys from Alien vs Predator to decipher her posts. They can look at a rock with scratchings on it and translate it within seconds, then they can make some sense of her posts.

Oh and I'm fat, so gimmie your best shot bex. My pic is back a couple of pages (it was taken before I made a copy of a tape and passed it on) so go get your ammo and have at it.
*SIGH*

No, he is NOT fat!

He just thinks he is..We keep telling him that he is yummy AND delicious but he REFUSES to listen!!

*ARGH*

Besides even IF he weighed 300 lbs. he would STILL be uber fucking sexzie because next to Manimal he is one of the COOLEST guys I have EVER met!!

Ladies if you are ever in the Portland Metro area Al is single, with beautiful blue/green eyes, a lovely smile, and one of the funniest mofo's you could ever want to meet. Not to mention he is a TOTAL sweetheart and one of the LAST truly nice AND wonderful guys on the Planet Earth!!

Al seems to think that chics don't dig nice guys and I keep telling him that he is WRONG, it is a TOTAL myth that chics only dig guys that treat them like shit, and women ADORE a man that knows how to make them feel beautiful and cherished!!

In short, Al RULES and eventually we will all convince him of this simple fact!!

Rinse...
Repeat..

:P
Old 08-18-2004, 11:29 AM   #1741
AlKilyu

Heh EPS is being nice.

That pic was taken two years ago. Since then I have gained 200lbs and had acid thrown in my face, so I'm much more hideous now.

She's lying to you ladies. She's trying to get me a gf so I'll stop hanging out at their house everyday, because I smell really bad.

And my eyes are blue.
Old 08-18-2004, 11:40 AM   #1742
Bodnoirbabe

Oi!

Wow you guys! If i wasn't full of myself before, i sure am now after reading all your posts! Thank you very much for your compliments! I dont sweat what Bexxie said. That's just one persons opinion. *shrugs*

To Edible, Tstone and Alkilyu: Gawrsh! you guys made me blush! Nice to know my curves are appreciated somewhere. LOL

EPS and Caramel: Thanks for the support! To many girls are catty with each other, I'm glad to know that at least on here, i can escape that (well, from most people anyhow).

Alkilyu: Nice pIcture!!!! You don't look fat to me...just delicious.....
Old 08-18-2004, 11:41 AM   #1743
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
Heh EPS is being nice.

That pic was taken two years ago. Since then I have gained 200lbs and had acid thrown in my face, so I'm much more hideous now.

She's lying to you ladies. She's trying to get me a gf so I'll stop hanging out at their house everyday, because I smell really bad.

And my eyes are blue.
The pic MAY be 2 years old, but if anything he looks YUMMIER now then he did back then. No, he hasn't gained 200 lbs. and he only WISHES someone would throw acid in his face so he wouldn't have to bear the burden of being so damn handsome!!

Besides we dig you hanging out with us SO MUCH that Manimal and I are considering boycotting ANY female that wants to date you just so we will not have to suffer WITHOUT your company on a regular basis!

As far as the eye color goes, I DID SAY Blue-Green because they take on a greenish tint depending on what you are wearing..They are very pretty either way so shut it!!

:shock:
Old 08-18-2004, 06:09 PM   #1744
bexxle

I'm on the Hefty side too. You wouldn't Believe how much I actually weigh.

It's not that. It's the other thing mentioned. Making fun of other people because You feel insecure. I'm tired of the little attacks on our new little Baby Bat with the stupid Spanish sounding log-in name, Pepito.

You can all choke and die, especially you Sasquatch. There's an insult I'm pretty sure you get a lot Bored.

Nice pictures.

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 08-18-2004, 06:33 PM   #1745
Maimy

I cannot see the sweet, succulent Mizz Caramel. *Sad*

Quote:
Making fun of other people because You feel insecure.
Yes, Bexxle.

Yes, you are.

Fucking idiot.

So. If I reveal that I weigh 170, am I sexier?

*Smile*

*Waggling eyebrows at Wolfie and OTFW*
Old 08-18-2004, 06:41 PM   #1746
Asurai

Quote:
I'm on the Hefty side too. You wouldn't Believe how much I actually weigh.

It's not that. It's the other thing mentioned. Making fun of other people because You feel insecure. I'm tired of the little attacks on our new little Baby Bat with the stupid Spanish sounding log-in name, Pepito.

You can all choke and die, especially you Sasquatch. There's an insult I'm pretty sure you get a lot Bored.

Nice pictures.
Wench.
Old 08-18-2004, 07:09 PM   #1747
comatoast

Bodnoirbabe, I think you are quite a cutey :twisted:

and bex..*sigh*. as much as I am ,probably, on of the most patient people here(in regards to you). I think you really should just shut the fuck up.
You're insecurities and bitterness have flowed forth (at some point in time) on every board here. We dont care if you are a sad , lonely, large woman that cant get dick in one of the horniest cities in the world.
GEt over it. I have said before that most of us humor you like we would a brain dead crack monkey...but personally, I am tired of seeing your INCOHERENT bullshit. I think you should just lay back and shut up for a decade or two.
Or..do you do these things to get attention? are you so lacking attention IRL that you have to stir shit up here just to get a modicum of notice?
In the end it doesnt matter, I guess. I will be me and you will always be the brain dead crack monkey that likes to be poked in the eye.
Old 08-18-2004, 08:27 PM   #1748
Bodnoirbabe

OI

Okay. I remember a time when i posted the Bexxle Support thread. In that thread, i stated that i would let everyone know if my opinion changes about bexxles posts. They have. i no longer see them as funny, or innocent. I see them as you all do: annoying wastes of time. So I'm officially apologizing to all for having chastised you. You guys knew what you were talking about.

To Bex: Uh...yeah. Whatever, Sasquatch, eh? Yeah like i haven't heard it before. try being original, if anything else. The end.

To everyone else, again, I'm sorry for being so naive.
Old 08-18-2004, 08:49 PM   #1749
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Hey, guys?

as of October 11th, I'll be officially legal...
Ahhh...and until that time I'm gonna...uh...uh...read...scripture. Yeah, I'm gonna finish DooDooronime. See that undercover FBI guys? See?

Quote:
I like girls. I have a cheerleading uniform. I have a corset. I like 3somes. I'd rather give than receive. Yay, I'm perfect!)
Boy howdy I tell you what on October 11th I'm gonna...uh...I mean...yes I will go see Billy Graham with you then, Xnguela. Yep. Just praying and worshiping in a huge crowd of Christians. Yep. No dirty thoughts here Mr and Ms ATF people...hmm hmm hmm...

Bexxie: It'd be one thing if BB deserved to get flamed, and even then I think your comments as of late are pretty harsh. It'd be worse if BB were indeed fat, which she's not, like me.
But I remember lurking on this site before I was invited and reading how she dedicated an entire post to defending your ungreatful ass. WTF the one person who even attempted pity on you and look what you do.
I am about 95% convinced you are pepito. I think he's...it's your George Glass, and your Jan Brady pretending you have a bf.

And at least people actually go looking for and care where Sasquatch is.
Old 08-18-2004, 09:31 PM   #1750
LestatsLover

NO!

Naomi! you are not fat! I thought you were over that! Bulemia is not being fat, it's thinking you are. Now BBitch and Alkilyu, those people are Fat! I think i stopped counting after 15 chins on Alkilyu.

And Maimy, stop posting your picture. How narcissitic can you get? Maybe you are insecure about your looks and want everyone to say you look good. if that's the case, i can make you feel REALLy good. think about it, babe!

AS for you BBitch, you are picking on everyone. you think your better then people just because you were in some stupid play. Get this, heffer! you will never be a star, you're too fat for that! So back off!

Pepito, ignore everyone on here. I think you're cute.
Closed Thread