Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 04-21-2006, 09:07 AM   #1
Dark Adventurer

Allow Myself To Introduce Myself...

WALTER

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) Consultant, publisher (Lost Continent Library) and author. Amateur archeologist and sometime internet radio co-host (Radio Mysterioso on killradio.org)

2. Where are you from? Depends on the moment, but physically born in San Diego and residing currently in Rancho Mirage.

3. Who is your favorite author? (Oh the temptation...) Must there be one? Poe, Lovecraft, Howard, Machen, Mundy; I'm a classics guy.

4. What are your favorite films? In this genre, the Universal horror classics, Coppola's Bram Stoker's D, The Velvet Vampire, The Innocents, the old German 'Wampyri', to name only a few...

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? E.Power Biggs' version of Toccata in Fugue

6. At your funeral? Something Wagner followed by the Looney Tunes theme...

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? Die?! HA!

8. What kind of casket would you want? My remains shall be burned atop a 9-foot pyre, at twilight, the flames ignited with a flaming arrow shot over the heads of revelers by a naked female archer.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? Any of my tailored suits with French-cuff shirts and silk ties, generally in dark colors. I love red and black together.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? I'm still a little kid.

11. What's your favorite band? Like movies and books, how do you answer this??

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? BA in journalism

13. Why did you join? Meeting other like-minded people in a world of (gasp!) country music listening shaved headed and goateed Christian Amurricans...

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? My organ is external.
Dark Adventurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 07:31 PM   #2
PinstripesAndPithHelmets

Very inventive way to dispose of your remains. Not terribly economical, but it positively screams style.
Old 04-21-2006, 07:57 PM   #3
A Simple Poet

Dark Adventurer.

You sound like my kind of guy. I like the victorian look as well. Welcome to Gnet.

My name is Will ... and I'm back from a glorious feeding.

Will on Facebook ... Identify yourself because I'm a proud, Facebook, recluse.
A Simple Poet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 10:22 PM   #4
crimsonjoy

Archeology, cool. Welcome!
crimsonjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 03:12 AM   #5
succubus,queenofvampires

Succubus likes....

You sound really interesting. Welcome.

P.S.: Nice answer to question 14.

Cartman(South Park): It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a woman's separation; this sort of penetration will
increase the population of the younger generation.
succubus,queenofvampires is offline   Reply With Quote