Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 10-29-2013, 05:54 PM   #1
Azrath

Azrath

For hobbies I enjoy making smart ass comments, listening to obnoxiously loud metal and writing fictional stories/reading others works.

I'm from Nova Scotia Canada.

I do not read many publicly known books as I prefer to read the stories of other friends when I'm not actually writing my own.

Some of my absolute favorite films are Nightmare before Chrismas, Dracula, Interview with a Vampire, and Pirates of the Carribean, curse of the black pearl.

Music at my wedding? pfft, single is the life for me. least for awhile.

As for funeral, Birthday Massacre, Shallow Grave.

How do I want to die...I'm going to go with in a giant fiery explosion. why? well why NOT?

Hn..coffins, huh? how about a black oak coffin with red velvet interior? and..get a damn bat engraved on the top--in silver..yes.

My favorite outfit..easy. my black jeans, chains hanging off the right leg, my black T shirt, my bracer on the right wrist with chains hanging off it and a long black trench coat with black fedora hat.

Something I miss about being little...the ability to con adults into buying me things....I'm not apologizing!

Favorite band would be Birthday Massacre.

I joined the site to find intelligent life out there. it may seem biggoted of me to say perhaps, but if you've seen jocks/cheerleaders once, you've just met every last idiot in my town.

As for gender..I'm a man. and a rather epic one, if I do say so. (cough)

Bonus information...hm. I tend to be rather sarcastic by nature and as such I can often come off as cruel or harsh. this is not my intention and if I am being rude, simply telling me will often be enough to get an apology out of me.

I also LOATHE freaking Twilight...ugh...I swear, every time I hear someone shriek over that franchise I just want Dracula to find Stephenie Meyer and give her his 2-cents..
Azrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:43 PM   #2
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Heh. It takes all kinds to form a community.

I count a few things in common: trench coats, Birthday Massacre and writing, so welcome, but post some of your writing so we may check it out. You can find my writing in the Literature Forum.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:39 PM   #3
Acharis

What a coincidence! I also enjoy smart ass remarks. Welcome
Acharis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:55 PM   #4
Azrath

Haha. being a smart ass is just so much fun! and thank you for the welcome.
Old 10-30-2013, 12:04 AM   #5
Azrath

Just read "Behemoth" and died laughing. twas nice to read something with proper spelling and your use of imagination was very fun. but.giant girl-scout eating slugs? I'm dying of laughter!
Old 11-11-2013, 10:15 AM   #6
TheLonelyGhost

Hope you enjoy you're stay here.
TheLonelyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote