Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 10-01-2011, 04:22 AM   #1
Ben Lahnger

Woman charged with stealing bull semen

Woman Charged With Stealing Bull Semen

SOURCE

Quote:
SPRINGFIELD, Ohio - A western Ohio woman has pleaded not guilty to charges that she took frozen bull semen valued at $110,000.

Forty-eight-year-old Karen Saum made the plea Thursday in Clark County Common Pleas Court to charges of theft and of breaking and entering. She was arrested in July. She is free on her promise to return for future proceedings.

The Springfield News-Sun reports Saum is a former employee of a company called Genetic Connections. Authorities say a liquid-nitrogen tank with frozen sperm inside was taken from the company June 24 and found in her garage.

Even small amounts of semen can be valuable for cattle breeders depending on the bull's heritage and characteristics.
*Ben - SOUNDS LIKE BULLSHOT TO ME!

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 06:37 PM   #2
Spadille

ahsuasiashasuasiashuasashausiash.... the strangest things.... smh
Spadille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:10 PM   #3
wolf moon

I wonder how many bulls had to ejaculate to create a container of semen worth $110,000. Also, how does that even get accomplished? I mean... they can't just give them a cup and a copy of Jugs, right?
wolf moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:11 PM   #4
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf moon View Post
I wonder how many bulls had to ejaculate to create a container of semen worth $110,000. Also, how does that even get accomplished? I mean... they can't just give them a cup and a copy of Jugs, right?
With some animals they jack them off by hand, but with bulls I think they make a fake cow for them to jack into.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:14 PM   #5
wolf moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
With some animals they jack them off by hand, but with bulls I think they make a fake cow for them to jack into.
Are you telling me that, somewhere in the world, - the same world that I am living in now - there is a person whose job it is to make blow-up-cow-dolls for ejaculating bulls? Professionally?

Shit. My job seems boring.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:21 PM   #6
Saya

Most if not all farm animals!

Domestic turkeys can't have sex on their own at all, its the only way to create a new generation.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:27 PM   #7
wolf moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Most if not all farm animals!

Domestic turkeys can't have sex on their own at all, its the only way to create a new generation.
My life is actually better now that I have this information. Next time I'm pissed because a customer is yelling about a hard drive, I'm going to sit there and be happy my angry customers are not made out of horny bulls.

I've heard that CAFO turkeys are terrifically dumb little birdies. Poor little turkeys.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:18 AM   #8
Spadille

ahushaishasiua!!! Indeed... Can't imagine actually having a job as a turkey maker.. or a cow maker... smh... hummm... I wonder if turkeys and bulls have any preferences... u kno... height...weight...etc... must be hard to get it 'jsut right'.... oh well...
+ Indeed Wolfmoon, angry hardrive-related customers just won't make sense anymore... sigh
Spadille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 09:39 PM   #9
areseanL

That was really strange..
areseanL is offline   Reply With Quote