Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: get rid of me
yes 12 80.00%
yes 3 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2003, 04:54 AM   #1
pwincessmiserable

DELETE PWINCESSMISERABLE

im appealing to the deletion of myself

and yes this is for real - no one has hacked into my account

anyways ive been 'apart/a member' of this site(?) for less then a day and i hate it - not only do the colours piss me off - some of the people here piss me off - and some of the topics are shit as

so if you want me officially gone - place your reasons here

and hope who ever is in charge to get rid of me - no you should pray

ta ta

here ill start you off -

1. im under 18 - yes thats right im under 18 in fact im 16 - i cant drive and i cant drink and i cant smoke

2. Phantasm would like me gone

3. everyone thinks im a bitch

4. Tstone or whoever - thanks for the tissues i really needed to wipe the shit off your face since youre too blind to do it yourself
Old 12-06-2003, 05:02 AM   #2
pwincessmiserable

Quote:
TStone:

Nah.
awwws you like me too much dont you?

yes - thats why you've been following me around in every discussion ive visited

admitt it you like following me around because you want to clean up after me - how sweet
Old 12-06-2003, 05:09 AM   #3
pwincessmiserable

whats crusting over grandpa?
Old 12-06-2003, 05:11 AM   #4
ambivalence

yes. delete the muthafucker.

and delete every other muthafucker too plz, cos i wana be alone on this forum. thankyou. 8)
Old 12-06-2003, 05:19 AM   #5
ambivalence

whipper snapper?

don't u mean whipper snipper?
Old 12-06-2003, 07:02 AM   #6
.BatteryPoison.

It's as simple as this:
You don't like the forums/site, don't come here. If you don't enjoy being the Gothic.net hacky sack, stop putting yourself into that position. If you want to continue turning the forums into a three-ring circus, then I'm sure your wish will eventually be granted.

Moved to Whining.
Old 12-06-2003, 07:44 AM   #7
MrMaelstrom

We don't really want to kick your sad little cunt outtahere.
You just need to leave, seen as you don't like it.

But no, your just a 16 year old so full of yourself that you think you've got it all figured out already and it's the rest of the world that sucks.

That's why you're alone without a boyfriend/girlfriend, when even other underage girls make an effort to go out clubbing anyway.(maybe they have friends outside a computer)

But you're from Sydney. I used to live in Melbourne, so I forget that some of the people in NSW don't have the matturity to even fake their age and have a good time.

So instead, you mope at night all alone in front of the computer ranting to people how real you are and how the rest of the world is just fake bullshit, when you really can't bear to admit that you're basically alone and have no one to talk to, no one to kiss, no one who wants to go out with you/take you dancing.

You're just a developing idea of a human being (and not doing very well at that) who thinks you're already there. Boy, is life going to really hit you like a ton of bricks, when you already think it sucks that bad.

To sum things up: either start being polite and having a point to your posts, or you will be kicked out. Maybe I don't strike you as polite, but you see, I'm just responding to you with the karma you brought on yourself from your very first post.
You must really be very lonely to hang around a bunch of people you despise and that couldn't care less about you.
Old 12-06-2003, 11:50 PM   #8
pwincessmiserable

i think this is all very funny

the fact that you watse your time replying in essays is amusing - i dont want to kiss anyone - i could get diseases

clubbing is for desperate loners just like you - melbourne is a shit hole - i went there for new years once - 2 fireworks -bulllshiiiit - it was a boring hole which i hope never to return to
Old 12-07-2003, 03:54 AM   #9
MrMaelstrom

Re: DELETE PWINCESSMISERABLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwincessmiserable
1. im under 18 - yes thats right im under 18 in fact im 16 - i cant drive and i cant drink and i cant smoke
You forgot to mention VIRGIN, " 'cause, you know, I might catch a disease or sumtin'...."

Moron, you're a true blue, fair dinkum aussie MORON.

And I'll say it again: You must really be very lonely to hang around a bunch of people you despise and that couldn't care less about you. Any sort of attention will do for someone so desperate for some kind of recognition.

Moron
Old 12-07-2003, 09:55 AM   #10
secretboy

Sorry to bust your bubble, pwincess.

The relatively little effort you put into posting goes the same way with people posting responses. Yes, it only encourages people like you. But it's also entertaining for other people to read, so it all works out.

I was very happy to read in one of your posts that you do not like labeling or to have yourself labeled. This is wonderful, and it only takes a little more effort not to label or pass judgement on anyone else. You're halfway there.

I'm also unsure of why you're proud of getting responses from people in the first place. I know negative attention is still attention, but it is kind of pathetic and all.
Old 12-07-2003, 02:36 PM   #11
mothgirl666

the bitch is leaving. yay
Old 12-07-2003, 09:40 PM   #12
Daz

does this mean i've got another kid for my little room???
admittedly you're a little older than the others but im sure that you will all get along.

hey TStone, you need another box of tissues?? looks like yours is getting a little low :twisted:
Old 12-09-2003, 10:23 PM   #13
pwincessmiserable

dork!

whos sad enough to keep children in the room under the stairs? someones been watching too much harry potter....
Old 12-09-2003, 10:26 PM   #14
pwincessmiserable

Re: DELETE PWINCESSMISERABLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwincessmiserable
You forgot to mention VIRGIN, " 'cause, you know, I might catch a disease or sumtin'...."

Moron, you're a true blue, fair dinkum aussie MORON.

And I'll say it again: You must really be very lonely to hang around a bunch of people you despise and that couldn't care less about you. Any sort of attention will do for someone so desperate for some kind of recognition.

Moron

silence you chinese baby eater

oh and btw im not a virgin and i dont care - the fact that you know aussie slang must mean you are an aussie too - seeing as you did live in australia and you are a typical arrogant dickhead so SHUT THE FUCK UP
Old 12-09-2003, 11:34 PM   #15
WeaselBoy

People like this are why we have popcorn.

Why delete this person when it's so fun to watch people denigrate her? And she's discovered how to post in really big fonts too. I keep hoping that people here will deride someone into killing themselves. That's get us some attention.

Where is flemco when you need him?
Old 12-10-2003, 01:25 AM   #16
Perfectly_Flawed

Oohy. It's an attentionwhore. :lol:
Old 12-10-2003, 07:29 AM   #17
Asurai

Seriously, TStone, why haven't you run out of those tissues yet?

I really can't add anything else to what EyesofaTragedy and everyone else have said. But Daz, you really don't need to be selfish... let them out of that room every so often and get on the keyboard. We need the entertainment, and I'll even make some popcorn beforehand.
Old 12-10-2003, 09:51 AM   #18
MrMaelstrom

Yup. I live in China and am not chinese.
The same way I also lived in Australia and do not descend from fucking convicts, you inbred retard.

I met a shit load of cool anglo-saxon aussies in my day, but it's people like you that made me proud to be a WOG, as you call us.

So you're not a virgin anymore. SHIT, I didn't know that Kings Cross standards had gone down THAT low since I lived there.

As for what you think the chinese are or do, in my opinion it makes you a racist retard.
I and the rest of us at Gothic.net put up with retards on these message boards for the sake of how you make us laugh, but we do NOT put up with racism.
So, either take it back, or I propose to the moderators that we do kick you out, seen as your ranting just repeats the same amount of meaningless dribble (and Tstone must be running out of much needed Kleenex he intends to use whilst looking at Wolfmoon's pic post) and has already began boring us.

We actually have chinese members on these forums and they deserve an apology. And we also have intelligent and mature aussies as well (Nica, for example) who are being degraded by your crap. So apologise and wise up, or get the fuck out.
Old 12-10-2003, 10:04 AM   #19
gothic_bitch_69_420

i think u guys are funny as hell !!!
Old 12-10-2003, 10:06 AM   #20
Gothic_Minstrel

We should kill her first before we kick her :twisted:
My idea was to chop her body up and then we could kick every part into the woods... :twisted:
Any Ideas :?:
Old 12-10-2003, 10:15 AM   #21
MrMaelstrom

Dude, I know New Jersey is not the most environmentally friendly place on Earth, but some of us here DO try to keep shit away from forests.

Bury the whining little bitch in the outback and let the dingoes dig her up and do the recycling.
Old 12-10-2003, 10:33 AM   #22
Gothic_Minstrel

ehhh

Gotta feed the Jersey Devil sometimes ya know...
Old 12-11-2003, 09:15 AM   #23
tiberius

You know, I'm starting to think that WeaselBoy, isnt as bad as I originally thought. And yes, delete and kill pwincessmiserable
Old 12-11-2003, 12:49 PM   #24
byroniceye

pwincess, if this place is such a pile of shit, why do you insist on playing it in? Your hypocrisy is sad, desperate, and stale.

And try and at least come up with some decent epithets. For instance, it'd be too easy to call you a dumb little whore (it's more fun to watch you become one). Rather, make better observations and use them more intelligently.

Or give it your best shot, anyway. No one's asking that much of you.
Old 12-12-2003, 12:13 AM   #25
Daz

I say we all chip in and get TStone a case of tissues for christmas. at the rate he's using them up i think they will be gone pretty soon. im sure he's using a few himself as well, to stop the tears from laughing so hard. :twisted: