Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-15-2009, 11:49 PM   #26
Still Jack

My cousin used to get them to migrate to his neighbours house. He use to pop open jars of peanut butters in airducts. I did work quite well to be honest. It's just not very good if you actually like your neighbour
Still Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:56 AM   #27
Todesengel

Nest of babies! Thats perfect for my idea. Go to a kids toy shop and buy a very large water gun. Fill it with a flamable liquid of your choice and tape a small flaming item to the nozzle so it sprays past the flaming thing. Make sure it cant be put out too easily. There you go not only a home made flame thrower but also a perfect way to exterminate the mice.
Todesengel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:34 AM   #28
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
Nest of babies! Thats perfect for my idea. Go to a kids toy shop and buy a very large water gun. Fill it with a flamable liquid of your choice and tape a small flaming item to the nozzle so it sprays past the flaming thing. Make sure it cant be put out too easily. There you go not only a home made flame thrower but also a perfect way to exterminate the mice.
Christ, you know serial killers do shit like that, right?
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 04:31 AM   #29
Todesengel

Ottis Tool would have loved it. Not only would it get rid of a mice infestation but he would also get off to it.
Todesengel is offline   Reply With Quote