Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 12-31-2005, 07:14 PM   #26
Saxie

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorgirl
Um.....aborted,unfit and worthless? The whole world is against you....isn't it.
i am anti social. the environment is against me. why? they are nothing but calling ne worthless and unfit for the society.

Is God Shouting "Sieg Heil" against you? NO!
Saxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 07:58 PM   #27
PhilSmith

Such a wonderful piece of angst up there. Has anyone translated it into English yet?
PhilSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 01:02 AM   #28
Saxie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet Rain Drops
Whats wrong with Pink? I like pink ,
dose that mean I'm unfit to be a goth.
Not all goth are into black. Goth isn't
about looks, or what your favorite color is.
It's about what you feal.If she likes being a
goth, and she likes pink then it doesn't really mater.
ok miss, i consider it aboutthe color. but in moderation.
Old 01-13-2006, 10:09 PM   #29
Saxie

*MODERTORS EDIT*

WE DON'T LIKE RACISTS HERE AT GOTHIC.NET

This song refers to me as a lone person needing for enlightenment through his own fate. hatred bound him because of his enemies, who tortured him and sent him to the bottomless pit of infamy, leading him to his revenge for his soul.

Last edited by Empty_Purple_Stars; 01-14-2006 at 11:08 AM.
Old 01-14-2006, 08:13 AM   #30
horrorgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxie
This song refers to me as a lone person needing for enlightenment through his own fate. hatred bound him because of his enemies, who tortured him and sent him to the bottomless pit of infamy, leading him to his revenge for his soul.
Prussian Blue is a Neo-Nazi music group, Don't tell me you listen to that crap. You have got to know that they are into the white power movement because they have been all over the news.That song is about white power and keeping the races seperate. I can see that by just skimming over the lyrics. If you are into that crap please go away.

I'm gothtastically delicious!

Last edited by Empty_Purple_Stars; 01-14-2006 at 11:09 AM.
horrorgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 04:20 PM   #31
Godslayer Jillian

Ok, saxie. The environment is NOT against you. You know why? The environment is not a person.
Maybe some people are not fond of you (look I didn't say against you because that's an exaggerated statement) but that is a god-awful justification for being antisocial.
And also, can't you sepak clearly?
There are only two kind of people who can't speak clearly:
Those who can't put their thoughts to words
And those who want to sound smarter speaking nonsense

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 07:37 PM   #32
syntinen

it might be the fact that I don't speak or read very good english, I have no damn clue what this post is about...
syntinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 08:29 PM   #33
Godslayer Jillian

Well, Saxie just wrote something that looks like words, but I'm not realy sure.
So now we're trying to figure out what did Saxie meant, if Saxie meant anything

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 01-14-2006, 10:34 PM   #34
Saxie

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorgirl
Prussian Blue is a Neo-Nazi music group, Don't tell me you listen to that crap. You have got to know that they are into the white power movement because they have been all over the news.That song is about white power and keeping the races seperate. I can see that by just skimming over the lyrics. If you are into that crap please go away.
i think thats true, i'll relinquish it in favor of my penance.
Old 01-14-2006, 10:39 PM   #35
Saxie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
Ok, saxie. The environment is NOT against you. You know why? The environment is not a person.
Maybe some people are not fond of you (look I didn't say against you because that's an exaggerated statement) but that is a god-awful justification for being antisocial.
And also, can't you sepak clearly?
There are only two kind of people who can't speak clearly:
Those who can't put their thoughts to words
And those who want to sound smarter speaking nonsense
i think you're correct, my mind pushed me over to do this, because some pushed me to do this through their insults against me. i think the environment is nearly against me, but thanks for your concern about my situation,

the truth is, in my own insight, there's something a love-hate relationship around me, luckily i am not in alcohol or in drugs, i released my anger through my write ups at my room, and i created a 5 volume story and a comic book. i need a someone that needs to renew me from this bottomless pit of hatred created by the succubus of hate. what i need is.......to LIVE and to LOVE.
Old 01-14-2006, 11:01 PM   #36
Saxie

[quote=Saxie]i think thats true, i'll relinquish it in favor of my penance. because anger and hate pushed me to do it, the ones who treated me a fool made me to do hate against them but what i need is to get calm, cool and to have a gesture of peace. in short, i have renounced it. thanks to the good side, it calms me down.
Old 01-14-2006, 11:03 PM   #37
Saxie

Horrorgirl, i think thats true, i'll relinquish it in favor of my penance. because anger and hate pushed me to do it, the ones who treated me a fool made me to do hate against them but what i need is to get calm, cool and to have a gesture of peace. in short, i have renounced it. thanks to the good side, it calms me down. and what i need is a glass of cold absinthe and some Siomai for the Feast.
Old 01-15-2006, 10:46 AM   #38
Surgeon Méchant De Sang

Location: In some desolate wooded area with the rest of the trailer trash.
Excuses, excuses...
You are one stupid bitch, Saxie?
There are better things that you could do with your time, instead of posting idiotic drivel that no one needs to hear. All of us who have responded to this thread agree that there are bigger concerns out there in the world - things that honestly don't concern you.
I think it's time that you take the hint and move along.
Surgeon Méchant De Sang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 05:31 PM   #39
Godslayer Jillian

Yea....
Ok, I don't mind Saxie much, but Saxie, now you're just changing completely from what you first said.
I mean, there's nothing wrong with apologizing, but there's such a thing as being overly apollogetic. I should know, because I, in many cases, am one.
I like you stopped listening to the neo-nazi group, but you also apologized to other two people, so I'm not really sure if you really mean it, or you're just saying it to fit in. Though I wouldn't like people leaving from gothic.net thinking it's terrible, not everyone is fit for this site.
Don't try to fit in. Be yourself and see if you do fit

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 01-17-2006, 11:41 PM   #40
Blushing Heliophobe

Please, some sweet kind Moderator out there, have mercy upon thine children. Lock this thread, and ban this whining, rascist, angst-driven mortal from our midst.

We beg you...please.
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 12:57 AM   #41
AlKilyu

First I almost see bexxle's penis, now a thread obviously started by a relative of he...hi...bexxle's?
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 02:50 PM   #42
Surgeon Méchant De Sang

Location: In some desolate wooded area with the rest of the trailer trash.
I agree with Heliophobe. I think this thread should be locked, and believe that the racist motherfucker who is posting all this crapped should be banned from the site completely.
Surgeon Méchant De Sang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 08:07 PM   #43
FenrisQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surgeon Méchant De Sang
I agree with Heliophobe. I think this thread should be locked, and believe that the racist motherfucker who is posting all this crapped should be banned from the site completely.

I agree as well. In spades.
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?
FenrisQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 03:37 PM   #44
ghostposts

Quote:
i am anti social. the environment is against me. why? they are nothing but calling ne worthless and unfit for the society.
I'm antisocial. The environment is polluted, but we're working on it. I don't know what "they" are saying about me because I don't bother to listen.

Ban and lock, or just delete, please. This drivel is a waste of bandwidth.
ghostposts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 04:22 AM   #45
Rasputin

i think he (saxie) doesnt understand. what he need is to go away.
Rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote