Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 01-11-2008, 12:18 PM   #1
Signe

You people think you are so much better than I

You people think you are so much better than I, but I can tell you, I am so much greater than you. If you had the slightest bit of brain in those hollow skulls of yours, you would see I have done nothing but be very open about my life. I have no reason to hide my life. Maybe you are not used to people who have unusual lives and eccentric personalities, but it saddens me that there are poor little people in this world who have not learned such manners as to accept people different from you, from those who raised them.

If you hurt or taunt me or any of those I love, we will crush you to little pieces! Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc! So, we feast on those who are ready to betray us! We will chew you to pieces and spit out the worthless splinters of your bones!

The reason I listed up some of my problems like that, was not at all to gain attention. I am a very sick, abused, despairing, depressed individual and sometimes I have the need to write things down, see if I can make some contact with humanity, despite all my isolation! Apparently, well, very obviously, in fact, I could not find any humans here, well, no intelligent ones, you people who have taunted me here are the proof of how low and pathetic humanity can be! Now, I have my own problems and sorrows to attend to, my grandfather's cat just died, my great grandmother just died today, I keep getting upset and I need to be there for my friends, who tend to get a depressed mood.

Now, to end this message, I could post a beautiful poem my best friend wrote to me:
Signe - A Swedish little sweetie
A pagan practising cutie
Adorable and beautiful
But just a little fruity

Aidan is the best friend ever<3
Signe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:21 PM   #2
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signe
If you had the slightest bit of brain in those hollow skulls of yours, you would see I have done nothing but be very open about my life.
Ahem:

Signe says:
i believe in open-mindness, science, psychology and treating others well
Signe says:
ehm
Signe says:
yeah
Signe says:
i can not tell if your opinion is right or not
Signe says:
i like to keep openminded about stuff
Prince Noir says:
Opinions are never right, but facts are
Signe says:
whatever
Signe says:
nobody knows what is right
Prince Noir says:
of course they do
Signe says:
all we can have are opinions
Signe says:
you can not know which one is right
Prince Noir says:
I know for example that if I'm aroused and rub my penis for long enough I will ejaculate
Prince Noir says:
that's a fact that I know
Prince Noir says:
as do most men
Signe says:
i can not KNOW diamanda galás is the best singer ever, but i think she is
Signe says:
weirdo

VERY open minded I must say...
Sir. Helpmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:21 PM   #3
Solumina

So then you are leaving for good?

I am sorry to hear of the passing of your great grandmother as well as the passing of your grandfather's cat

On the other hand you we quite an obnoxious brat so I am glad to see you go
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:25 PM   #4
Dark Clarissa

I love the way that the cat warrants a mention before her "great grandmother" lol.

So you're off now are you Signe...great! We'll not miss your obnoxious insults, or death threats, or unintelligent ramblings. See ya! **waves**
Dark Clarissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:27 PM   #5
Solumina

meh I thought she was kind of entertaining, in a small child smashing into things kind of way
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:31 PM   #6
Dark Clarissa

I know what you mean though...its like car crash tv...you know its bad but you can't just help watching...;-)
Dark Clarissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:32 PM   #7
ApothoKeri

Don't know what you are expecting but honestly, overtly insulting people, an attention-whore me, me, me, me, me attitude and spamming topic after topic with the same content is really not a way to win anyone over. Take that free advice for what it is worth.
ApothoKeri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:42 PM   #8
Darklight689

Attention whore. Wasnt there already a topic for this.
Darklight689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:43 PM   #9
bleedingheart344

You're forgetting that we ARE better than you.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:46 PM   #10
Xombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklight689
Attention whore. Wasnt there already a topic for this.
Actually, there were two or three. But, hey, we're giving her the attention she wants, so I guess she's not failing THAT miserably.
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 01:01 PM   #11
Dreggas

Ya know, as a "baby goth" per this board she does come off as someone who's holding a pity party for a table of one and expects cheese with her whine.

Snark aside, it's rather unbecoming. Life is shit, always has been and always will be, the difference is will it be a giant steaming pile of shit or will you make the best of it and reduce it down to the size of the bird droppings that oh so conveniently landed on your head?

Me, I prefer the latter and don't bitch about i, I laugh at the irony and move on. There's a difference between whinging and going on a full blown tear complete with violin section. Besides isn't that what the whining thread is for?
Dreggas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 01:01 PM   #12
zeronegativeplus

Quote:
You people think you are so much better than I, but I can tell you, I am so much greater than you. If you had the slightest bit of brain in those hollow skulls of yours, you would see I have done nothing but be very open about my life. I have no reason to hide my life. Maybe you are not used to people who have unusual lives and eccentric personalities, but it saddens me that there are poor little people in this world who have not learned such manners as to accept people different from you, from those who raised them.

If you hurt or taunt me or any of those I love, we will crush you to little pieces! Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc! So, we feast on those who are ready to betray us! We will chew you to pieces and spit out the worthless splinters of your bones!

The reason I listed up some of my problems like that, was not at all to gain attention. I am a very sick, abused, despairing, depressed individual and sometimes I have the need to write things down, see if I can make some contact with humanity, despite all my isolation! Apparently, well, very obviously, in fact, I could not find any humans here, well, no intelligent ones, you people who have taunted me here are the proof of how low and pathetic humanity can be! Now, I have my own problems and sorrows to attend to, my grandfather's cat just died, my great grandmother just died today, I keep getting upset and I need to be there for my friends, who tend to get a depressed mood.

Now, to end this message, I could post a beautiful poem my best friend wrote to me:
Signe - A Swedish little sweetie
A pagan practising cutie
Adorable and beautiful
But just a little fruity

Aidan is the best friend ever<3
Is this somekind of practical joke?

You are freaking kidding me!
zeronegativeplus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 01:01 PM   #13
Rotting Corpse

Ok,enough's enough!Want to hear a truth?YOU are not the only eccentric here sweetie.YOU are not the only one with problems.And you're only issolated because YOU chose to.Hell,I liked you at first.But going around calling people a bitch or threatening you'll kill them isn't exactly the way to earn their understanding.If you need to talk then talk.And if everyone here was the jerks you make them sound like,they'd taunt every newbie.So far everyone's been very nice.So I'd suggest you chec out yourself first,cause it's more likely that you are the one with the problem.Adn by the way,I'm very sorry for your loss,I know just how you feel.
Rotting Corpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 01:08 PM   #14
zeronegativeplus

Being depressed does not make you more goth and is certainly not something I would like to brag about.
zeronegativeplus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 01:08 PM   #15
Underwater Ophelia

Guys, just leave it be. Don't even respond to nonsense.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 01:11 PM   #16
honeythorn

Why? why have you made another thread REPEATING crap you have already repeated several times over.

You have not, despite your high opinion of yourself presented your problems intelligently at all. All you have done is repeat the following, and swapped the word order around a little from time to time.

Quote:
I am a very sick, abused, despairing, depressed individual and sometimes I have the need to write things down
Presenting whatever problems you have in this way, will not make people want to talk about how you can sort the difficulties. In case it has passed you by it just makes people dislike you . You have not been open about your problems, you have belligerently and persistently shoved them at us and expected us to coo over you. Not going to happen.

And this is just plain arrogant

Quote:
You people think you are so much better than I, but I can tell you, I am so much greater than you
Quote:
Apparently, well, very obviously, in fact, I could not find any humans here, well, no intelligent ones, you people who have taunted me here are the proof of how low and pathetic humanity can be!

Here is a tip :

You are not greater. You eat, shit, and sleep like any other person on the planet. What makes you think you are so bloody special? There are people in the world with FAR worse problems than you could ever imagine, and they face those problems with a good deal less shit talking, bitching and brattish LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME behaviour.

Have you not noticed that this thread is pretty much the same as the other two you made? Why are you making these threads? You are getting the same responses, and you will keep on getting them until you either leave or grow the fuck up. You are not even adequate at presenting yourself as a so called " mature adult " or a serious person. I am not remotely surprised you get along so well with toddlers. In fact I am willing to bet they could screw you over at a game of building blocks.

And may I ask ...what the fuck is this dribbling pile of cack?

Quote:
You don't actually believe you can do these things surely?

As an aside, I am sorry to hear of the cat and your great Grandmother. I hope the grief passes quickly for you and yours.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 01:13 PM   #17
Rotting Corpse

Well I was in a realy bad mood and I just blew some steam of....As far as I care,I feel better :-)
Rotting Corpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 01:35 PM   #18
Darklight689

Who cares i wonder if even she reads this thread she probably is gonna come back and start another thread. Do admins even exist he
Darklight689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 01:36 PM   #19
viscus

Let me tell you a secret: we're all eccentric, we're just not ostentatious and offensive like you.

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 01:41 PM   #20
Breathless Horror

Quote:
Yes, yes I do. You're also doing nothing to prove me wrong.

Quote:
you people who have taunted me here are the proof of how low and pathetic humanity can be!
The taunting is in response to your childish, selfish, and rude behaviour. I find it rather amusing that you consider taunting to be so horrific, but you seem to find nothing wrong with liberally handing out death threats and uncalled for rudeness.

Now, how can I put this so it isn't a taunt? Oh yeah, FUCK OFF!

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 01:55 PM   #21
Miss Cogs

Ugh. Do you ever stop complaining. you've posted more bulletins complaining about how terrriable we are and how there are so many things wrong with you more then any other memeber I've seen posting something in this section since I've joined here.

First off if there is something wrong with you, like you say there are some many things wrong with you, go et professional help. It seems like to me that you self-diagnose. Which is not wise to do, oh so intellegent one. You say you give off like you hate having all these problems yet, you do nothing about it. And if a clinic just released you like you said, your lying. Because you give off like your some tormented little darkling who has all these mental problems, they dare would not let you out unless they were satisfied with your mental condition and yourself as well. If there is something wrong with you, like you keep saying there is, call them back and ask them to wisk you away back to the clinic.

I agree with Honeythorn. Every thread you have made repeats tthe same shit you've told us over and over again. Just stop. We get that you think yourself better then us. We get that you think your dark. We get that you think you are eccecntric. We get that you blah blah blah. JUST STOP! If you've talked about other things prehaps you wouldn't be taunted so much as you say you are.

If you hate us so much, why do you not just leave? Instead of posting topics about how much you hate us. Be a lady and a dignified one at that, and walk away from us. You just keep adding to it all and we are the ones laughing behind our screens because we like seeing the reactions you come off with. Stop it. Ugh.

To close this message, stop repeating that you have all these severe mental porblems and repeating the same crap. Post something differnent for once. Remember we all have our problems but we don't keep reminding everyone what it is. We get one with our life. God, I have problems of my own. But I'm getting help and I'm not complaining about it on these forums. Why because I have a life, and I try to make the best of it.

Stop posting the same crap and stop claiming to have all these mental problems. Your offending me and your offending everyone else on here who actually may have the problems you claim to have. And if you do, get help. Stabalize the mental problems you have instead of letting them fester! It's like you actually like having them.
Miss Cogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 02:05 PM   #22
Dreggas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cogs

Stop posting the same crap and stop claiming to have all these mental problems. Your offending me and your offending everyone else on here who actually may have the problems you claim to have. And if you do, get help. Stabalize the mental problems you have instead of letting them fester! It's like you actually like having them.
Not a religious person but....AMEN!
Dreggas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 02:16 PM   #23
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
We are. We're not trolls. Since we're not trolls, and you are a troll, that automatically makes us better than you.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 02:17 PM   #24
Cen0bite

Quote:
I am a very sick, abused, despairing, depressed individual
I'll say..

Pinhead: What you think of as pain is a shadow. Pain has a face. Allow me to show it to you. Gentlemen, I... Am... Pain
-Hellraiser:Bloodline
Cen0bite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 03:25 PM   #25
MollyMac

Correctly put, it should be:

"You people think you are so much better than ME"

And yeah, yeah we do. At least you are observant when it has a hint of suiting your squalid little needs, cuntmaus.