Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 05-02-2009, 01:55 PM   #26
Yvette_Du_Pointe

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn View Post
Actually 9 stone 5 ( or around 9 stone ) is the healthy weight range for my own height of 5'4 , so if she is 5'9 that actually would make her really quite slim . No one of that weight and height can be classed as fat. At all.
Thankyou. Somebody who understands BMI.
Gothicus, shut the fuck up. You are an insensitive bastard who needs to grow the fuck up. Seriously.
You don't know me, you don't know what I look like, so that gives you no right at all to make stupid assumptions about me. For all I care, you could be an ugly fucktard who's got nothing better to do with his time other than sit infront of his computer all day making ridiculous assumptions about people he doesn't even know.
How the fuck does me being rejected immedeatly make me ugly? Huh?
I am telling you know. Quit your fucktarded assumptions, stop being an arse and get it through your thick skull that I am not fat and just because I was rejected does not immedeatly make me fat. People get rejected for all sorts of reason. My BMI is average. I am not overweight, nor am I underweight. Got it? Get it? Good. Now go fuck yourself and don't fucking bother me again.
Solumina: this guy is not a self-centred bastard who only thinks with his cock. I already told you, he has self-esteem problems. He doesn't believe he's attractive enough to deserve a girlfriend, despite what me and my mate tell him.
Yvette_Du_Pointe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:55 PM   #27
Yvette_Du_Pointe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag View Post
I'd keep in touch with him, but lay off with any "me and you" topics for a while, it might make him feel more and more defensive against you...People DO change...Maybe he just got out of the relationship and since she was harsh to him, doesn't think he ever wants a girlfriend at all right now...
You could be right.
Old 05-02-2009, 02:22 PM   #28
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvette_Du_Pointe View Post
Solumina: this guy is not a self-centred bastard who only thinks with his cock. I already told you, he has self-esteem problems. He doesn't believe he's attractive enough to deserve a girlfriend, despite what me and my mate tell him.
Which is exactly why I think he craves the attention and self-esteem boost that comes with constantly being around a girl that he knows wants him. Please, for the sake for your own self-esteem move on. If sometime in the future his feelings change then you can consider being with him, just don't wait around for him.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 02:46 PM   #29
KontanKarite

Shit...

I hope you get him. It'd be hilarious to read about you bitching how much of an emo pussy he is down the road.

If he doesn't believe he's attractive enough or worthy enough to get fucked by a lack luster chick, then he's right.

But if you want to continue trying to get the attention of a low self esteemed emo boy, then have at it.

Protip: There are guys out there that are just as sweet, honest, and sensitive as your emo friend, except they also have the confidence and drive of a man. Not all sweet and caring guys have to be total low self esteemed pussies.

But hey, you're a 17 year old girl. Maybe this is really the best you can do for now.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:47 PM   #30
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Thankyou. Somebody who understands BMI.
Gothicus, shut the fuck up. You are an insensitive bastard who needs to grow the fuck up. Seriously.
You don't know me, you don't know what I look like, so that gives you no right at all to make stupid assumptions about me. For all I care, you could be an ugly fucktard who's got nothing better to do with his time other than sit infront of his computer all day making ridiculous assumptions about people he doesn't even know.
How the fuck does me being rejected immedeatly make me ugly? Huh?
I am telling you know. Quit your fucktarded assumptions, stop being an arse and get it through your thick skull that I am not fat and just because I was rejected does not immedeatly make me fat. People get rejected for all sorts of reason. My BMI is average. I am not overweight, nor am I underweight. Got it? Get it? Good. Now go fuck yourself and don't fucking bother me again.
Two things here.
A--he has every right to call you fat.
B--it's pretty clear that you're the insecure one.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:48 AM   #31
Yvette_Du_Pointe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite View Post
Shit...

I hope you get him. It'd be hilarious to read about you bitching how much of an emo pussy he is down the road.

If he doesn't believe he's attractive enough or worthy enough to get fucked by a lack luster chick, then he's right.

But if you want to continue trying to get the attention of a low self esteemed emo boy, then have at it.

Protip: There are guys out there that are just as sweet, honest, and sensitive as your emo friend, except they also have the confidence and drive of a man. Not all sweet and caring guys have to be total low self esteemed pussies.

But hey, you're a 17 year old girl. Maybe this is really the best you can do for now.
Steven isn't emo. He's a normal jeans-and-tshirt wearing guy.
Want me to prove that he's not emo?
Old 05-03-2009, 08:15 AM   #32
maggot

I'd like to see this.

Also, maybe that's why he isn't attracted to you: He considers you "that freak mallgoth kid"
Old 05-03-2009, 12:27 PM   #33
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Steven isn't emo. He's a normal jeans-and-tshirt wearing guy.
Want me to prove that he's not emo?
You can't.
Even a picture or a video doesn't prove anything.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:54 PM   #34
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
You don't know me, you don't know what I look like,
Well, god, do as I've been asking for days now and just post pictures! If you're willing to post pictures to prove that the guy you're stalking 'isn't emo', surely you're willing to snap a photo of your own waistline.

Quote:
so that gives you no right at all to make stupid assumptions about me.
My assumptions are not stupid. In fact, my assumptions are corroborated by logical syllogism. Teenage boys on the rebound generally demonstrate virtually no discrimination in choosing who to fuck. If a teenage boy on the rebound won't fuck you, you must be heinously unattractive, and this unattractiveness must manifest in such a way that it couldn't be ignored for seven minutes in heaven-- the most probable cause of such unattractiveness is ugliness, and the most probable source of such ugliness is chunkiness.

Quote:
For all I care, you could be an ugly fucktard
There're pictures of my deific form all over this site. If you'd like, I'll post another one later, as soon as I get back on the computer with my shitty webcam attached.

Quote:
My BMI is average. I am not overweight, nor am I underweight. Got it? Get it? Good. Now go fuck yourself and don't fucking bother me again.
Man, if I had a bucket of KFC for every fat person who touted his or her average BMI at the slightest intimation that they might need to slim down, I would have average BMI too.
If honeythorn says you're not fat, it's totally possible you're not fat, although your adamant refusal to post pictures certainly doesn't advance this contention. I'm pretty convinced you must be ugly though.

Quote:
he has self-esteem problems.
Seriously? You're buying the "I'M TOO FUCKED UP, YOU DON'T WANT TO DATE ME, I HAVE EMOTIONAL ISSUES" line? Are you that oblivious? His apparent need to explain his action with the most transparent, obvious line n the history of dating provides yet more evidence in support of the 'you're ugly' hypothesis.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:06 PM   #35
JCC

Gothicus is on form tonight.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 08:28 PM   #36
Pineapple_Juice

I'm honestly interested to see what she looks like.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:32 PM   #37
KontanKarite

She probably looks like a total mall goth.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:47 PM   #38
Pineapple_Juice

Sick burn.
Old 05-04-2009, 02:47 AM   #39
Yvette_Du_Pointe

Okay, seeings how you're all asking so nicely to see a picture of me, here it is:
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ondon09013.jpg

That's me on the left doing the peace sign, and on the right is my mate, Amy. Steven took that picture. We were on holiday in London and we're standing on Nelsons Column. I don't look very Gothic there because I was in London and I would have had the shit ripped out of me if I wore what I usually wear. It's London. You can't look trashy or skimpy in London.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ondon09019.jpg
And that is Steven, posing infront of Buckingham Palace. I bought him that scarf for his 19th birthday from, wait for it, Burton. Not some Goth shop in Dundee.
Now, be honest, does that guy look remotely emo? Does he have the fringe? The liner? That was also the day I bought him a nice cyan blue and black striped shirt for the Theatre that night from Topman.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:13 AM   #40
JCC

What do we think guys? Was it a Google job or are we ready to rescind?
Old 05-04-2009, 03:31 AM   #41
JCC

My internet wizardry led me to the discovery that you roleplay. It's like... you're a fat person in a thin person's body.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:22 AM   #42
honeythorn

Quote:
I was in London and I would have had the shit ripped out of me if I wore what I usually wear. It's London. You can't look trashy or skimpy in London.
You can look however the fuck you want in London. If anything, on the few times I've been to London, I've seen hundreds and hundreds of "trashy" people, and goths, and punks, and all manner of people in all kinds of clothing from all over the world. I've walked through London dressed in my usual bog standard type of outfits, which can more or less be idenrtified as being in some way goth in their style, and no one said a word. It's a huge city full of people FAR weirder than you dressing goth. They've seen it all before and worse, believe me.

If anything it's the small towns and quite possibly rural areas you need to watch out for if you don't like people shouting stuff at you.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 05:47 AM   #43
Cicero

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn View Post
You can look however the fuck you want in London. If anything, on the few times I've been to London, I've seen hundreds and hundreds of "trashy" people, and goths, and punks, and all manner of people in all kinds of clothing from all over the world. I've walked through London dressed in my usual bog standard type of outfits, which can more or less be idenrtified as being in some way goth in their style, and no one said a word. It's a huge city full of people FAR weirder than you dressing goth. They've seen it all before and worse, believe me.

If anything it's the small towns and quite possibly rural areas you need to watch out for if you don't like people shouting stuff at you.
Truth.

I mean fuck, I walked halfway home from the Batcave in all my deathrock finery without getting a single glance or comment from the droves of drunk, rugby-necked men I passed, whom in Australia I would usually cross the street to avoid. Even my sister, arse-length blonde hair, fishnets and a leather minidress - NOTHING.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 06:45 AM   #44
Underwater Ophelia

JCC, let's not lose sight of the fact that we never actually disliked her because she's ugly. We disliked her because she's a desperate, boring idiot.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:53 AM   #45
Yvette_Du_Pointe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
My internet wizardry led me to the discovery that you roleplay. It's like... you're a fat person in a thin person's body.

That.... makes no sense. A fat person in a thin person's body?
What the fuck are you on about?
Old 05-04-2009, 08:14 AM   #46
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
That.... makes no sense. A fat person in a thin person's body?
What the fuck are you on about?
You are dumb, ma'am.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:56 AM   #47
gothicusmaximus

Things seemed grim for me when I first clicked Yvette_Du_Pointe's link. Although far from resplendent, she did not appear to be afflicted with an ugliness too severe to be ignored by the schlubby object of her affections for the span of a thirty-second glimpse into pubescent nirvana. Disheartened, I sought solace from JCC.
"JCC," I said, "I fear that, for the first time in my life, I was wrong."
"Impossible!" he protested, ever loyal, "Why, look, I've discovered some more of her photos-- perhaps through these we might yet prove your theory."
"JCC," I soothed, "I appreciate your enthusiasm, but there's simply no way--" Just then, he wordlessly produced this gem:
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...npics002-1.jpg

As is visible, Yvette_Du_Pointe is not only profoundly unattractive, but indeed rather chubby.
Case solved. The game is over.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:22 AM   #48
Solumina

It isn't that she is quite unattractive and chubby, rather she seems to have no idea how to flatter herself in the least and has chosen things that make her look ridiculous.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:23 AM   #49
honeythorn

Gothicus...I'm sorry to tell you that if that IS Yvette Du Pointe, your idea of chubby or even of any sort of weight so excess as to cause men to turn away in disgust, is severely skewed.

Wether or not you ( as a matter of personal opinion ) find the woman in the picture facially attractive is neither here nor there. I can categorically tell you that woman there, is not fat. At all. Un-toned possibly, but not overweight, not chubby, and not fat.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:27 AM   #50
Yvette_Du_Pointe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus View Post
Things seemed grim for me when I first clicked Yvette_Du_Pointe's link. Although far from resplendent, she did not appear to be afflicted with an ugliness too severe to be ignored by the schlubby object of her affections for the span of a thirty-second glimpse into pubescent nirvana. Disheartened, I sought solace from JCC.
"JCC," I said, "I fear that, for the first time in my life, I was wrong."
"Impossible!" he protested, ever loyal, "Why, look, I've discovered some more of her photos-- perhaps through these we might yet prove your theory."
"JCC," I soothed, "I appreciate your enthusiasm, but there's simply no way--" Just then, he wordlessly produced this gem:
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...npics002-1.jpg

As is visible, Yvette_Du_Pointe is not only profoundly unattractive, but indeed rather chubby.
Case solved. The game is over.
No. The game is far from over.
1: That is an old picture, taken when I was 15 for my Art portfolio. It was a top I designed.
2: I have changed a lot since then. Not just my style, but my body, too. I've lost weight and I've gained height.
Next time, you might want to take a look at some of my more modern pictures. You know, the ones taken this year and last year.