Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 10-01-2011, 02:07 PM   #26
ceb

Thank you once again.

Alan, ah, my newest devoted fan. Your love, devotion, and yearning to absorb all things me, titillates the dark sinews vested deep within my fleshin shell.

I have a few other posts here on Gothic.net for you to read as well. Your use of logic is flawless. I am personally astounded that you have taken such a liking to me.

Feel free to interpret all of my writings at your leisure. And, when I see there is a response in my email, I will come and thank you, again, and again, and again.

I love all of you my adoring fans. Ah, the sun nor moon do not hang or shine in the sky without you.

All my love <3<3<3
ceb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 05:40 PM   #27
Kasdeja

Hahahaha!! I like you. Oh, by the way, I'm a "racist who belives in majick", so don't mind me or my "inflammatory" posts. Like Elystan, we're just doing our own thing, never mind what the others think.

Flamewar........GO!!!!!!

Last edited by Kasdeja; 10-01-2011 at 05:40 PM. Reason: spelling error
Kasdeja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 06:31 PM   #28
Spadille

Hi. Welcome.
Spadille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:11 PM   #29
Grausamkeit

Bitches really do be crazy...

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:13 AM   #30
ceb

Thank you, thank you

Thanks. To each and their own I suppose. Thanks K. You are a racist K? That's fine by me to. I'm E.O.E. for all and I never play the percentages.

A few people I have talked with in the past say, "In order to hate one, you must hate them all." I guess that applied to E.O.E. as well.

Well Mr. G., from your perspective, some "bitches" may in fact be crazy. I can assure you that I am neither a bitch nor crazy. Actually, I'm quite sensible and extremely down-to-earth.

Ah flame wars. Can't say I'm good at them or enjoy them, but hey, comedic relief is comedic relief. Sadly, I do believe some people invest entirely to much of their lives in belief. This is why I personally cling to none no more than a child does a favorite blanket to comfort them while they suck their thumb.

Gothic.net is an entertainment site, so, I mainly view everything here as such (including the forum). I read the news and watch the videos. By chance, I found myself here in the forum. I have no vested interests in the forum other than I enjoy reading an occasional post for the sake of good humor, and a indirect form of depth gauge if-you-will.

But as always, thank you so much for all of your kind words and attentions. If I had a heart, I dare say the affections of others have warmed my icy corpse immensely.

All my deepest, darkest, and most savage love.

<3<3<3
Old 10-02-2011, 06:04 PM   #31
Kasdeja

Well, I'm glad you joined the forums... I love your sense of humor!
Kasdeja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:04 PM   #32
Spadille

lmao! Indeed... aye...such wit..!!!!
What is your preferred mode of dress? May I ask?
Old 10-03-2011, 01:07 PM   #33
ceb

Jeans and T-shirt. I do thank you for your comment. It is much loved and dually noted.

Darkest Blessings.

If you ever need someone to buy your soul, I might know a buyer.

<3
Old 10-03-2011, 01:37 PM   #34
Spadille

reaaalllyyyyy?
I tried selling it once...but apparently they prefer these things in something like a good condition... mine is rotting already... who is the buyer?
Old 10-03-2011, 01:44 PM   #35
ceb

Yes. Rally my dahling, rally. I am the buyer.

If you haven't noticed from some of my posts, the souls I already possess follow me everywhere I go here on Gothic.net.

Makes it rather tough some nights when you need to take a monsterous shit, but can't because you have an audience staring at every wicked, scream laden, fart filled musical contortion you make (without falling off the pot). Yes, Yes, I know (T.M.I.). But, I thought it was funny.

Yes, I am the buyer....................

Sign here:__________________
here:__________________

Oh, and here:__________________

After that, you can call me.................................

Whatever,...I,...like

Hellishly loving all of you in ways you only dream about when your alone in the dark,

Me,

<3<3<3
Old 10-03-2011, 01:57 PM   #36
Spadille

LMAO!!!!! hummmm.... you obviously go through a lot when you're over the bowl... ow mi goiii!!! Do you want me to try and keep them away from you when you're having these moments? I can try... Have a bit much to do..so I can't be here all the time... but i'll do what I can for free... You don't have to be laden down with my unwanted soul...lol

Awwww!! You're so huggable... but i shall control myself...
Question..: You have wicked poopsie and coonsie? wow... was is a wicked poo like?
*My brain is a bit fried after having to deal with psycho teens 2day... plz forgive if my posts are too Peter Pan.
Old 10-03-2011, 02:03 PM   #37
ceb

*you're* alone in the dark (Type-o correct). Ah, heavens to Dead Betsy. Hey it's perfectly alright. I've been possessing souls a long time.

Although, after I visit here, I do need to take a monster-sized mental dump.

Do whatever you want for me, I know I will.

Dark hellish luv.
Old 10-03-2011, 02:15 PM   #38
Spadille

*what* instead of was (type-o correct again)

...trying to get why you are invoking a dead cow... :O lmao!! monster-sized poo indeed... I'll leave you alone now...
Tchau...
Hope you appear in my nightmare In all honesty.. Dark fun!.. humm...